May 02, 2024, 12:34:07 am

Author Topic: Application - Clarke / Cyrus  (Read 1918 times)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Clarke / Cyrus
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2021, 09:55:07 pm »
Lagtii majboor hein tumarii aakhen , Dil ka saroor hein tumari aakhen

goodluck
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2021, 11:07:03 pm »
I stand in the same position as PunkNoodle. I will vote Trainee, purely out of the fact that I like you and we have had good times in VCCNR lately; but I'd like you to elaborate more on what Punk has asked. Your reply to me wasn't pretty much complete.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2021, 01:43:30 pm »
Hi Clarke, from what I know I see no major reason not to vote positively other than minor things but my clanmates who know you better have a negative view on you. Can you elaborate why is that?

Hey , I really don't know about their voting no. Maybe they're thinking I am as same as i was in the past but i've improved myself alot.

Lagtii majboor hein tumarii aakhen , Dil ka saroor hein tumari aakhen

goodluck
Thanks Sanaullah  ;)

I stand in the same position as PunkNoodle. I will vote Trainee, purely out of the fact that I like you and we have had good times in VCCNR lately; but I'd like you to elaborate more on what Punk has asked. Your reply to me wasn't pretty much complete.
Thanks for your compliment. I wrote your answer above. :)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2021, 03:48:12 am »
Hi Clarke, from what I know I see no major reason not to vote positively other than minor things but my clanmates who know you better have a negative view on you. Can you elaborate why is that?

Hey , I really don't know about their voting no. Maybe they're thinking I am as same as i was in the past but i've improved myself alot.

Honestly, It is you yourself who is going to prove that you've changed. Your sudden change in your behaviour especially with VUs and pursuing to join VU right after puts many of us in confusions. You are making me think that you are one of those who would eventually give up and start being a trash talker again and talk ill of us VUs too for not having you in our clan.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2021, 01:30:24 pm »

Honestly, It is you yourself who is going to prove that you've changed. Your sudden change in your behaviour especially with VUs and pursuing to join VU right after puts many of us in confusions. You are making me think that you are one of those who would eventually give up and start being a trash talker again and talk ill of us VUs too for not having you in our clan.
From my first register in vccnr to now.  Jokah , Xmair , Roy , Trax and Nyon knows everything about me really well as they were admin in the server. I'm accepting that i was immature + rulebreaker + necessary talking etc.Later on  scalla ,ulker, major and mody knows stuff about me  from 15 months  but now everything is changed. I've decided to change myself in July,August 2020 After part of RK. I met many other VUs in late 2020 (when i was changed alot) That's why some of them have good relations with me and they vote me positive without considering my past.You guys should forget the past.Let's move on  ;)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 03:09:35 pm by Clarke. »

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2021, 03:11:41 pm »
As you say I'm one of those who knows "everything about you really well", I don't think I'll be ever convinced to vote in your favor. 
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2021, 06:55:25 pm »
Rip

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2021, 11:01:43 pm »
Hello Clarke,

your application has been denied due to the low amount of positive votes.
There's a lot of members who don't share a positive view on you so I would recommend seeing where they are coming from, before applying again; and working on the points mentioned in this and the previous apps. I'd recommend waiting a bit before reapplying, as a personal advice.

Have a good day
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)