login
May 02, 2024, 07:52:32 am

Author Topic: Application - MEER.  (Read 4101 times)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
Application - MEER.
« on: August 05, 2021, 10:47:16 am »
Nick: MEER.

Timezone/Country: GMT + 5

Previous Nicks:  Monster.noob MuSadiQ. Zte. MEER.WOLF. MEER

Additional Comments: Hello! Greetings to you all. I'm Ghulam Mehdi aka vcmp nickname MeeR. I started playing VC:MP in back in 2017. I didn't knew much about clans that time, few months later i get to know about clans and then applied for UF Clan and got accepted. It was the luckiest day of my life then i had to leave VC:MP for some personal reason. Then i came back in 2018. I was clanless, thinking to join some clan there were two options for me either MD or VU. I went to check on VU forum and checked all the applications even the populars players got rejected. I was like there is no way i can get accepted i just lost hope there. I made some VU Friends as well i.e. Diaz, Inferno, Major, Drakola. etc. Then i applied for MD clan got rejected for the first time, but didn't lose hope. I applied again after a month got rejected again, I kept waiting and kept applying every month or two months but still rejected. I don't know why i was getting rejected again and again. I have good fighting skills, my behaviour is also good, i'm a pure player neven broken any rules. I've been clan-less for 3 years approx. Now i finally thought that let's give a try to VU clan i know it's diffiicult to get accepted but i hope for the best, even if i get rejected i will still be with VU and apply again later.
I know my story is kinda heart-broken story but that's my fate.
regards
MeeR

« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 06:07:45 pm by PunkNoodle »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MEER.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 11:01:40 am »
Pagle rulaye ga kia :'( :'( :'(

RafaY

• Knowledge is Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 11:15:38 am »
Good Luck Bro. You're a Good Player. +1  <3
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 11:16:19 am »
Pagle rulaye ga kia :'( :'( :'(

Asso pocha la bro  :)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2021, 11:16:56 am »
Good Luck Bro. You're a Good Player. +1  <3
Thanky so much bro :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2021, 11:57:07 am »
http://ec.thijn.ovh/playerinfo.php?uInput=MEER.

Your ban history shows that you were banned five times in EC for different reasons, yet there is something weird about it. When I searched for the bans they were referred to other players. Do you have any idea about this ?
p.s: copy the link and put it in new windows, the dot at the end of the link isn't being considered a part of it here.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 12:00:58 pm by BanJack »

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2021, 12:11:44 pm »
http://ec.thijn.ovh/playerinfo.php?uInput=MEER.

Your ban history shows that you were banned five times in EC for different reasons, yet there is something weird about it. When I searched for the bans they were referred to other players. Do you have any idea about this ?
p.s: copy the link and put it in new windows, the dot at the end of the link isn't being considered a part of it here.
Hi there bro
As I remember that was wrong ban which server did. https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10975.0 But I'm unbanned maybe this is website problem. You can ask whoever ban me.

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2021, 12:27:34 pm »
I mean this

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2021, 12:31:42 pm »
I mean this

Yeah, I'm talking about this. I was banned only one time. Maybe it's some sort of forum bug or something.  You may ask the Staff of EC. Thanks
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2021, 05:08:16 pm »
If you trust me even 1% then there's some things I have to say for the applicant

He's just a 2021 version of VU.Febulous if you see. Both were cafe players but after sometime they bought the PC.

He's a very loyal and friendly guy, he applied to MD and waited to get accepted for like 5 or 6 months but unfortunately he didn't meet the requirements of our clan, that was the reason the clan decided to temporary ban him from applying and thought we'll invite him whenever we think he's ready to join the clan.

The clan denied him not just for the requirements but also for various reasons. Our clan is kind of in-active these days so he would face situations where he'll be fighting alone against the enemies in the server, he might get bored and sick of these things and decide to leave the clan, that's why clan suggested him to join any clan if he wants.

He'll be a great addition to the clan, here he'll find more friends and team mates who are active and friendly to help him fulfill the requirements.

- peace
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2021, 05:19:31 pm »
Good luck Meer , You'll get it whatever you're looking for. Stay strong
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2021, 06:29:04 pm »
If you trust me even 1% then there's some things I have to say for the applicant

He's just a 2021 version of VU.Febulous if you see. Both were cafe players but after sometime they bought the PC.

He's a very loyal and friendly guy, he applied to MD and waited to get accepted for like 5 or 6 months but unfortunately he didn't meet the requirements of our clan, that was the reason the clan decided to temporary ban him from applying and thought we'll invite him whenever we think he's ready to join the clan.

The clan denied him not just for the requirements but also for various reasons. Our clan is kind of in-active these days so he would face situations where he'll be fighting alone against the enemies in the server, he might get bored and sick of these things and decide to leave the clan, that's why clan suggested him to join any clan if he wants.

He'll be a great addition to the clan, here he'll find more friends and team mates who are active and friendly to help him fulfill the requirements.

- peace
Thank you bro.

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2021, 06:29:31 pm »
Good luck Meer , You'll get it whatever you're looking for. Stay strong
Thanks
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2021, 08:48:09 pm »
I recall your misbehavior during a duel. No.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2021, 09:30:55 pm »
I have seen your dedication towards joining the MD and i appreciate that.
Its a good factor which shows that you can be loyal.
Neutral for now.
We play together sometime ok.
Good luck with rest of the votes.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)