login
May 02, 2024, 10:54:45 am

Author Topic: Application - Clarke.  (Read 329 times)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - Clarke.
« on: July 23, 2021, 06:11:35 pm »
Nick: Clarke.

Timezone/Country: GMT 5+/ Pakistan

Previous Nicks: DeCryZ , =FF=Speed*Demon , Cricket_lover , Red[Shadow]

Additional Comments:  Hey  everyone / Assalamualaikum to all   ! It's my 4th application for Vice Underdogs my 2nd application was so long to read because i told there all my story of VCMP  (including bans , behaviour , aimbot and toxcitiy) let make it short this time.

-Introduction

I am Ikrama. I started VCMP in June-July of 2019 and started playing in lw. I was having love in DM/fights alot.  Basically my brother/sister suggest me to play vcmp it's epic game later on they forced me to play VCCNR server and i registered my name as "Cricket_lover" because i love cricket alot.

Behaviour
 basically i was too much immature and it was young age and i never played  online games before so I don't had any idea how to treat/interact with others.

-Old Clans (FF , RK and SG)

i joined a clan Freedom Fighters (FF) and i left it after couple of months Because i wanted to lead my own clan (SG) . i closed SG after half of month for not gettins members in clan . I started playing TDM gamemode (RTV) and I have seen =RK=Marine/=RK= GOD they were killing players badly then my interest gain to join  RK clan because proness of leaders. I got accepted there as Trainee and tried to  control my behavior/necessary messages in mainchats.

im really sorry for not mentioning SG clan in last 2 applications , i was really forgot about it

aimbot :
all story of aimbot i had pointed out in last application ( link : https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17461.0)

-why im joining VU ?

VU is respectful Clan in VCMP  and they are having good members , reputation in community that makes me to be part of this epic family. Members treat each other really well and very helpful

-Why last 3 apps denied

1st Application was denied for my past behaviour and bad bans histroy including aimbot aswell

2nd application was denied for my weapon banned in vccnr (ban is removed today ) and having some trust issues aswell.

3rd application was denied for trust issues and bad relations with some  members

I always tried to convince VU members wherever i found them in ec/vccnr/vks/gboys/koth/vcad/lw/ead/egad/tdw/rtv and tried to proove myself. If you guys think i havent mentioned anything. Remind me please

my english and dm skills is average.

Thankyou for reading , i make this app more short. i have copied things from my last application.
I hope you guys will give me chance this time , i don't let yall down . ThankYou

Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - Clarke.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 06:11:36 pm »
Dear Clarke.,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: Your last application was denied less than 2 weeks ago. Give it some more time and apply later.
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few months.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 06:37:01 pm by Xmair »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD