April 27, 2024, 11:05:25 pm

Author Topic: Rewinding choices of the staff (the corrupt division)  (Read 4225 times)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Rewinding choices of the staff (the corrupt division)
« on: April 22, 2021, 11:05:15 am »
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17021.0

well, a 90% part of this guy's post was right.. since when do hackers like SpitFire get to have admin level in RTV, TDW and the rest of the VC:MP community getting involved in playing there?
I don't deny the fact I have used his hacks to beat other hackers with it, however what would you do if after all of this you saw me admin in ELK's server?

since when is it perfectly normal for hackers that STILL don't stop cheating (like SpitFire) to NOT ONLY be allowed to be present in almost every server (p.s: he is one of the aurora creators), but also have no dignity and be allowed to have admin staff in the, specifically, PL servers.

understandable, VU saw me and the rest as cheaters, they just banned us for 1 year (when the aimlock spread has happened), and after that I guess we've moved on..

PL, instead.. just happens to pay for SpitFire's leaking ASI files to them.

and how is it that none of you noticed that Spiller is using widescreen fix (loaded via .asi files or custom gta-vc.exe, none of which are permitted in the servers) and actually none actually caring about it?

to note: this is the exactly same files that SpitFire created and distributed for VCMP

he once sent them to me (I didn't use because widescreen is like a permanent cheat that can't be turned on or off, unless it's the real game widescreen, not Thirteen AG's, and all I did was pwning aimbotters, none of that necessited using widescreen)

and, the question I've been waiting for a long time to ask: why is PL team allowed to run servers in VC:MP, after all of this?

I mean, I get it, it would be OK to know they're all cheaters, let them run their servers in peace, ignore them, but when they actually are known as players with that dirty word "reputation" and actually you have positive thinking of them, you actually allow them to do what some of my ON past members have done in 2016, and put VCMP in a bad spotlight.

how is that?
even after the cheats that spitfire has spread were fixed, he actually brought them all back..

aimbot still exists, question is how long will it take that spitfire is busted playing with it?

and let's not exclude his great friend Firecum out of this, because, I myself have caught him using aimbot once in LCS, and i've talked to him about it, I thought I should remain quiet for the sake of the team (Tom, UJI and others were never involved in SpitFire hacks, to make that clear, it was me and Firecum once when we were playing in LW, and after hacks got fixed, it's certainly just SpitFire and his friend)

on top of that, a percentage of maybe 60% of PL team does use custom gta vice city executable (this was a way to inject aimbot in VCMP without being noticed), and STILL they're allowed to play the game (or maybe you all didn't realize it?)

waiting for opinions, hope you understand my message.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:09:37 am by FuckTinG »
Funny Funny x 3 Informative Informative x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Rewinding choices of the staff (the corrupt division)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 12:49:23 pm »
Ah yes. MK coward part 3 out now.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 12:51:05 pm by Inferno69 »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 01:03:56 pm »
I don't deny the fact I have used his hacks to beat other hackers with it

I completely agree. One of the purest clean players in VCMP, no doubt.
Funny Funny x 7 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 01:12:00 pm »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 7 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 01:19:43 pm »

against you I don't even need to crouch, hacks would be really over the limit of the limit... watch my channel and try to prove me wrong ;)
Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Firecum

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2021, 01:24:24 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2021, 01:45:49 pm »

against you I don't even need to crouch, hacks would be really over the limit of the limit... watch my channel and try to prove me wrong ;)
So you agree you need hack against other players then?  :D

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2021, 01:51:30 pm »
the only ones I cheated against in the near past were simply idiots with no impact, like Kewun (who comes with GODMODE and aimbot and tries to get 1 kill on you, not before /q)

so.. you take a conclusion yourself, I didn't cheat against regular players, I've no reason to do so, I can take out five of kewun's aimbots on my own, with having no use left for spitfire's cheats ;) I only thought doing so I'll be able to defend myself from the cheaters, without having to wait on some servers staff to do all the work.. that and troll some cheating kids
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2021, 01:55:17 pm »
the only ones I cheated against in the near past were simply idiots with no impact, like Kewun (who comes with GODMODE and aimbot and tries to get 1 kill on you, not before /q)

so.. you take a conclusion yourself, I didn't cheat against regular players, I've no reason to do so, I can take out five of kewun's aimbots on my own, with having no use left for spitfire's cheats ;) I only thought doing so I'll be able to defend myself from the cheaters, without having to wait on some servers staff to do all the work.. that and troll some cheating kids
How come you imagine to let someone trust you while you admit yourself you still got the hacks, and you came here to prove someone else of hacking. You are just wasting time here (even tho you always are wasting...), I highly doubt anyone here would even put a single value of what you saying.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 01:57:05 pm by Pavonis »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Funny Funny x 21 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2021, 02:26:16 pm »
*no response given to pavonis*
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2021, 02:56:00 pm »
*no response given to pavonis*
Yea, reason is obvious, you can't.  :D

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2021, 03:06:27 pm »
Trainee, gl.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin