login
April 27, 2024, 09:50:05 am

Author Topic: Why VCMP is community that eats sh.t and has no future...  (Read 4944 times)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
Re: Why VCMP is community that eats sh.t and has no future...
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2020, 08:16:32 am »
After seeing all these topics, I am in a dilemma whether to renew Netflix next month or not.

Ohh bhai bhai bhai finally PL walo ka Jahiz baap samne tu aya

Kaha tha tu beta fareed apke mama ne mujha tang kr diya hai poch poch kr kaha choor aay Fafu ko usko kya pata fafu ab plund ho gaya hai

Hi FaF apne baap ko koi forum se banned krta hai wo be permanent hud hote atne narazgi baap se yeh vcmp bary kameni chez wahan do bhai Alvin or Wilson laar rahe hai yahan hum dono baap beti lanut hai vcmp bannai wali per
#FareedBetaUnbannedBaBaJan
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 08:23:07 am by QarZ »
Funny Funny x 6 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2020, 08:45:46 am »
Hello page #3.
Hoping to exceed more pages.

Wow grape another drama within drama.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2020, 10:37:17 am »
@qarz

Don't take so much pressure and stress otherwise you will only just be self proclaimed father of everyone on internet as you claim.

Too much stress leads to impotence but I guess that is good because then it will stop your species there and then which will be a good thing for humanity.

Also consider losing weight as that also will hinder your ability to produce more of your kind.

You can call yourself my father, abuse my mother and try to provoke me down to your level but my experience in dealing with your kind is greater than your age.

But since you are so desperate for a reply so I thought of throwing some biscuits to one of the many barking dogs I encounter everyday but don't expect anymore biscuits now. :D

Also as I posted on the earlier topic

Everyone's strong and tough on the internet. The so called keyboard warriors whose life revolves around abusing strangers sitting 1000s of miles away and at most they can say is, okay come to my area.  ;D

Also you will continue to be banned from MK forums since any sane person likes to throw out trash from their house and not keep it and let it spoil the house.

Anyway Ciao.

Sorry if the reply in English is too hard for you to understand.  :)

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 9 Pwnt Pwnt x 8 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2020, 01:04:44 pm »
Bro why are you complaining about cheaters? You are not aware of people using hacks because they can no longer be detected. You best be sure there are more hackers than you think. Yes, that includes VU, MK and other clans.
Agree Agree x 5 Informative Informative x 4 (list)

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2020, 01:24:03 pm »
Bro why are you complaining about cheaters? You are not aware of people using hacks because they can no longer be detected. You best be sure there are more hackers than you think. Yes, that includes VU, MK and other clans.
...and @milko bro the one whom you are telling this too is a hacker himself. Busted many and many times by me and a few others too. Uses vpn weird nicks, turns on god mode and speed hack, and the rest u know.
Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2020, 01:42:41 pm »
...and @milko bro the one whom you are telling this too is a hacker himself. Busted many and many times by me and a few others too. Uses vpn weird nicks, turns on god mode and speed hack, and the rest u know.
Now that's a superman punch
Funny Funny x 7 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Grand_Master

• Do namaz or burn in hell!
    • View Profile
    • VCMPeople
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2020, 02:10:38 pm »
I know there are many cheaters in vcmp, most of them pretending to be "pro". TDW is a semi-closed server with mandatory registration on the forum. If everyone or majority who plays there are cheaters, then Spitfire is a fair opponent for them. Closed party for hackers. That's why i say that all normal people should ignore that server.

Dog came to bark a trash about me. I confess - i used speedgear 2 times a couple years ago. But this doesn't compare with spitfire, and even ibee which itself uses special tools.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2020, 02:21:18 pm »
Dog came to bark a trash about me. I confess - i used speedgear 2 times a couple years ago. But this doesn't compare with spitfire, and even ibee which itself uses special tools.
Yes I use special tools. I openly confess I use them. Wanna know what I use??? BAN HAMMER... Yes, you read it right, I use tools like ban hammer, for retarded hackers like u.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2020, 02:33:51 pm »

this video justifies this whole topic.
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2020, 02:35:45 pm »
VU still paying 3rd person to create topics on forum just so they can keep their forum alive.

dead to VU!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 11 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2020, 02:45:45 pm »
VU still paying 3rd person to create topics on forum just so they can keep their forum alive.

dead to VU!
you know you're on VU forum? fug off rn  8) 8)
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Grand_Master

• Do namaz or burn in hell!
    • View Profile
    • VCMPeople
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2020, 05:08:00 pm »
Yes I use special tools. I openly confess I use them. Wanna know what I use??? BAN HAMMER... Yes, you read it right, I use tools like ban hammer, for retarded hackers like u.
Ibee boy, you only got admin status as Elk's asslicker, without his permission you have no rights. If you really use ban hammer against hackers, then why they all still play on TDW, including you of course? Only for bigger number of players, which gives you and kanjarkhan a sense of power, unlike real life where you are worthless. Normal players have nothing to do in your ghetto for cheaters.
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2020, 05:54:02 pm »
cry noobs, play have fun and quit. Why fight?

brb i got lag tools, let me test. Developer is my frand u nabs i get no ban u know. Power 8)

i actually got pwn so bad ingame i want to improve kad ratio :(
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 06:08:10 pm by GoRcEE »
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2020, 06:44:24 pm »
Ibee boy, you only got admin status as Elk's asslicker, without his permission you have no rights. If you really use ban hammer against hackers, then why they all still play on TDW, including you of course? Only for bigger number of players, which gives you and kanjarkhan a sense of power, unlike real life where you are worthless. Normal players have nothing to do in your ghetto for cheaters.
Shut the absolute fuck up u piece of scum. And stop shitting regarding me, elk and others uselessly. For ur info, Elk isn’t in the staff of Extreme Addicts as well as Empire Gaming A/D (both official vcmp servers) alongside Viceland Free-roam server. I have been working in the staff of these servers from way too long for you to remember. If you want to see my “rights” and my “authorities”, you are more than welcome to come in any of these servers and U shall have the dreadful experience of them. Grow the fuck up, go to a fucking psychiatrist and get your fucking brain tuned up... Otherwise in the future, your parents will even regret marrying to one another just because they could have avoided a plague like you from coming into this world...

P.S: That’s gonna be the official last reply from my side on this shit topic as you already got more attention than you actually deserved...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 10:23:17 am by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »
Funny Funny x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

napoleon

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2020, 06:57:34 pm »
nice

Funny Funny x 9 (list)