April 30, 2024, 10:57:54 am

Author Topic: Application - TrapHole/RXT  (Read 6122 times)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - TrapHole/RXT
« on: September 13, 2020, 07:09:44 am »
Nick: TrapHole/RXT

Timezone/Country: Argentina GTM

Previous Nicks: nimitz tiburoncin and alot of others nicks.

Additional Comments: Well, first of all Hi, I'm Trap Hole and I'm back trying to apply to join this family. I want to apologize because my English is very bad this application took me a while because I really express what I feel and want and I do not write just to write
I know there are players here who are very serious and maybe they think that I haven't changed anything and that I'm still the same as before. Those who played with me these months know that I change and it is difficult for me but I keep trying to improve my attitude in many aspects and I don't take the game seriously anymore. how to go around insulting people or things like that.
I hope you read my application and those who have played with me have have a consideration when start to type the vote.
some questions that you may ask yourself. What have you changed this time since your last application? I have changed my attitude I am more friendly I try not to speak / write as much, only what is necessary I have tried to get together with members of this family and I get along well with all of them or most of them I sincerely know there are many VU that I would like to know but for some reason or other I cannot find them playing or they are inactive
why would we have to accept you? Maybe because I have changed a lot, I am trying to do everything possible to join this family. I would feel very happy if I were to be accepted and I would not disappoint you guys.

which VU members do you know? RajPut, Ulker, Scalla, Roystang, Jokah, Eazym4, Callum, Ferrari32, Trax, Trex, Febulous, Xmair (I know him since sometimes both played in vice cops and robbers) Gorcee, PunkNoodle, Fercho and maybe some others which i forget: /

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 01:15:55 pm by Roystang »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: Application - TrapHole/RXT
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 08:10:48 am »
You struggled hard to be a nice person and to follow rules instead of hacking. I've been noticing.

Still, I'll be neutral about the application. Good luck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 08:23:17 am »
You got an opportunity to play by my side at EAD championship, and I was not one bit disappointed in you, you did very well.
I still don't know much about your past and I would like to give you a chance BUT I would like to know more about you from my clanmates here before I decide on giving positive or negative vote.
For the record I will vote neutral.
Good luck.

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 08:32:21 am »
Just sharing something really worth telling about this trustworthy guy :

When I requested nick change in VCCNR server,some nigga spotted the greenless modification and reported me over there. This guy instantly spammed my pm notifying me of the situation and also the fact that I would get banned permanently. Then upon his request I gave him the props,cars handed over to me/belonging to me and after I got clear of that stuff,he gave it back to me. If it wasn't for him,I would've been probably banned over there and lost all those things a friend gave me based on trust.

I hope you get what you are loyal to,aim for and be happy dude  ;)
Everyone can have some bad past,but the difficult part is to fix your present. And no doubt,you have done that.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 08:34:58 am by MasterOz »
Winner Winner x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 09:14:05 am »
I still don't know much about your past and I would like to give you a chance BUT I would like to know more about you from my clanmates here before I decide on giving positive or negative vote.
Actually Shawn, his past is related to Aimlock. but from an year we, especially me from LW Staff noticed his good behavior and his regrets about his past. And upon his appeal, we decided to give him a chance. He is availing his chance with a great patience, good behavior and clean gameplay. :)

I want to vote trainee for him but for some reason I voted neutral.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 09:26:43 am »
Trainee, good luck man

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 09:34:05 am »
I've seen you playing and acting weird sometimes with NK players. I suggest you to stay away from toxic players and avoid posting uselessly around forums. I'm positive for you! Good luck.:thumbsup:

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 09:45:24 am »
Good luck Traphole, you got it :thumbsup:

UsmanSheikh

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 09:55:26 am »
Traphole, I've been watching you struggling to become a better player and trying to built a nice reputation in the community overall.. I believe you are very honest and sweet as a person and no matter if you get accepted or not.. never stop being what you are actually.. never let the hatred take over yourself .. I wish you best of luck little brother.  :thumbsup:
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 10:40:44 am »
Ok Ik you had  a shitty past and Trust me, So did I not in hacking but otherwise i wasnt in the best company and honestly I have seen a great change in you since your last application. I domt doubt you one bit in your dm skills but if you wanna be here , take my advice DONT LOSE PATIENCE! 90% of the vcmp community is toxic and rages and abuses and fights w each other . Try to be the part of the remaining 10% . Be mature and chill! I’m not telling you to listen to someone when they give you shit. Just don’t stoop down to their level ok? And as for my vote . The work you put in deserves Trainee

SKulleR

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2020, 11:36:39 am »
Good luck

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2020, 11:40:30 am »
I am voting no. Sometimes your behavior is weird af
Funny Funny x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

BaD_JoKeR

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2020, 11:42:25 am »
G00D LucK Dear Brother
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

BaD_JoKeR

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2020, 11:43:12 am »
G00D LucK Dear Brother
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2020, 12:25:28 pm »
Thanks to all. Really I aprecciate it but Diaz i changed it bro really when you see me doing it is because im joking with friends but i will try to show it to you. (Btw I not will do it anymore)
and about you Gorcee yeah you too stay right they get rague fast and can't play without insults/racism
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 12:47:37 pm by TrapHole. »