April 28, 2024, 06:39:18 pm

Author Topic: Retirement from VCMP  (Read 761 times)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
Retirement from VCMP
« on: August 22, 2020, 05:57:56 pm »
the game is so boring nowadays, people fight like its an E-Tournament, i feel bad playing this game which messed up my childhood memories with single player one, also feels bad to play a game from which is almost 20 y/o, so yes as you read the title of the topic, i decided to delete this game from my whole pc and enjoy the other games which is more fun with friends, good luck on the the tournaments you guys making its actually not that bad, but i suggest to make scripts in other things, instead of wasting it in 2000th game, no offense, its just suggestion, i know too many people will not like this words, but you should face facts, i think its the end of the topic here, i would like you to remove me from EAD championship and VCDC 6.

nice to meet you all!, cya in other games.

Regards,
Funny Funny x 11 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Retirement from VCMP
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 08:02:45 pm »
gl playing minecraft
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 12:17:28 am »
gl playing minecraft
i hope you get mature and give respect to others soon.
Funny Funny x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 02:01:03 am »
Funny Funny x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 12:31:18 pm »
Its true that there are better games out there, i used to just play vcmp when i had a toaster as pc but now having a decent pc you can find a lot of better possibilities when gaming that will make you enjoy a lot more than just playing VC:MP.

However playing VC:MP from time to time and participating on certain events to hang out with vice city friends isnt bad either, you dont need to remove the game at all, even im bored of VC:MP right now as well, since the mod needs a newer version urgently because its getting boring for many people as it happened in the last days of 0.3z R2.

Anyway you wont be leaving VC:MP forever you will come back eventually, like everyone who has played this game does.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 12:33:21 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2020, 03:16:27 pm »
Anyway you wont be leaving VC:MP forever you will come back eventually, like everyone who has played this game does.

no I don't think so

Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2020, 08:26:44 pm »

no I don't think so

u wot m8?