April 28, 2024, 06:29:08 pm

Author Topic: FPS DROP  (Read 351 times)

FrailyV

• Regular
  • Soy la respuesta por si preguntas.
    • View Profile
FPS DROP
« on: July 29, 2020, 11:28:20 pm »
hey there, i couldnt find the section to this topic but im pretty sure that you will move it to the correct section.

I deactivated the gui, I mean use / togglegui to see if the fps improved, but it turns out not, (i turned it on again bcs it doesnt make any difference) the problem of the fps occurs when I approach the platform and pass near the walls, I mean the squares of the octagono, if I move away my fps go up to 60 again, but if I get close they go down to 40-50.

proof:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 11:35:31 pm by FrailyV »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
Re: FPS DROP
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 11:51:48 pm »
try to go close to ad places, with togglegui, if you got fps drops there, then its because of the lights which lights the ads.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
Re: FPS DROP
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 12:07:28 am »
Already solved, I told him to resize his game.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|