login
April 27, 2024, 05:58:23 pm

Author Topic: Group AB - [SS]FulToN_619 vs [R2x]Rocket_Op  (Read 556 times)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
Group AB - [SS]FulToN_619 vs [R2x]Rocket_Op
« on: July 26, 2020, 10:51:11 pm »
Your Name: [SS]FulToN_619
Opponent Name: [R2x]Rocket_Op
Proposed match date: Monday
Proposed match time: 11pm pak time
Comments (if any): -
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Fatal

• View Profile
Re: Group AB - [SS]FulToN_619 vs [R2x]Rocket_Op
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 10:58:31 am »
Rejected
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 11:05:58 am »
Rejected

What is this supposed to mean?
Please provide a date/time which is suitable to you, if you can not do the time Fulton proposed.

You are in his group, you need to do this match.
Please check Group Stage Overview and Group Listing

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 11:51:02 am »

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Fatal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2020, 12:21:28 pm »
Can't Play
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 12:27:06 pm by Fatal »

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 01:59:37 pm »
Can't Play
resign from the event then, we dont have time for you.

Fatal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2020, 03:59:24 pm »
Can't Play
i will not resign from event. and if you don't have time for me, so listen here you little shit i don't care you have time or no. i'm 24h available but the problem is this, I've played vcdc with my R2x Mates i did 100+ kills but when i used /stats it was 0kills / 0deaths. so it's definetly waste of time to play in vcdc when there is bug in stats count lol. and i, getting 120Ping 60fps. and lagging like 1k ping. fix bugs then do vcdc there is no fun to play in shitty lag and bugs. thanks.   :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 5 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)

FrailyV

• Regular
  • Soy la respuesta por si preguntas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 04:27:15 pm »
Lol are you looking for stats?? In Vcdc? Omg very pro
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2020, 05:17:32 pm »
Idiot the thing you are caring is nothing but mere numbers!
And for the thing of stats not being counted,play an official match as they are meant to be only counted for official matches,not for practise matches.

Can't Play
and i, getting 120Ping 60fps. and lagging like 1k ping. fix bugs then do vcdc there is no fun to play in shitty lag and bugs. thanks.   :thumbsup:
There is East server of VCDC too. You could've read the instructions/information if you ever wanted to spend your worthless time in something of use! You will get less than hundred ping there. Morever no thing is ever perfect,either cope with it or cry as you like.
By your "not having fun" statement,i think your R2x mates gave you a hard time in that area. I also think that if the blood was enabled to last permanently,there was no place left of the specific arena with default colors!

And go show that attitude to your parents KIDDO!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 05:24:38 pm by MasterOz »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2020, 05:24:10 pm »
Can't Play
i will not resign from event. and if you don't have time for me, so listen here you little shit i don't care you have time or no. i'm 24h available but the problem is this, I've played vcdc with my R2x Mates i did 100+ kills but when i used /stats it was 0kills / 0deaths. so it's definetly waste of time to play in vcdc when there is bug in stats count lol. and i, getting 120Ping 60fps. and lagging like 1k ping. fix bugs then do vcdc there is no fun to play in shitty lag and bugs. thanks.   :thumbsup:

Stats won't be counted unless it's an official match. There's no such bug for which you complaining and delaying your match. If you've issues and will continuously delay the match without any definite reason, you will eliminated and replaced with someone from reserve pool.

Start behaving like a grown up and respond your opponents in a proper way. If you fail to respond properly and organise match, I'll remove you asap.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 05:27:22 pm by Siezer »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2020, 05:49:27 pm »
In fact, you don't have manners to speak with opponents and organise matches. They are just looking to play and politely asked you 3-4 times but you are every time being rude for indefinite reason.

I will not let other people to be inspired by this shitty attitude. Rocket has been eliminated from the tournament and RiskY would take his place. Have fun wherever this attitude of yours is appreciated.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 5 (list)