April 28, 2024, 05:38:13 pm

Author Topic: What happened to RTV?  (Read 8846 times)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to RTV?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2020, 10:49:18 am »
http://forum.rtv-mp.com/topic/547-mass-unban/

so the arkham gates were opened :)
Funny Funny x 9 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Tarkan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2020, 11:00:26 am »
No one had to resign as far as I know, even few of the people mentioned by ElvenKing were there after most left. People just left because no one wanted to work with kiki anymore due to him leaking private boards to krystianoo and bhai (as far as I know, only them) by giving them admin/manager roles to see what's going in private boards. I personally came late to the "party" that day due to getting caught up with work that day but once I went on Discord to see what's up I asked (or at least tried to ask kiki) what happened and he told me:

Quite thrilling, you are protecting turfs and all of a sudden almost all of the staff members leave for nothing. Haven't seen that happening until now. :D  I won't bother commenting other inadequate people seen in this picture, absolute waste of time.

The way I see it, kiki just can't stop doing bad things after all no matter how much times he said he will change himself. He acts way too reckless, he can't control the "power" which was given to him.

Also, regarding EC (or any other server in general), no one even wanted to destroy anything nor did we plan anything. We had fun playing on RTV everyday, we casually administrated it and that's about it. Maybe you (whoever you might be, lol55) don't know but it was kiki saying stuff like "we'll take down EC" but I'm pretty sure he meant that in player count, not by attacking the server x  D.

As I've said to kiki before leaving the discord server (and server in general), good luck with running RTV. I just found it a bit pitiful that he just looks for problems which he nor anyone else needs at all.

But oh well, since he expresses himself as being desperate for membership in some "big" clan in VC:MP, I can freely say that desperate times call for desperate measures.

Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 5 Late Late x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Aaron

• Fanatic
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2020, 12:30:23 pm »
you nignogs, ec living in peace  >:( anyhows best of luck for rtv!  :angel:
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2020, 12:49:31 pm »
Also, regarding EC (or any other server in general), no one even wanted to destroy anything nor did we plan anything. We had fun playing on RTV everyday, we casually administrated it and that's about it. Maybe you (whoever you might be, lol55) don't know but it was kiki saying stuff like "we'll take down EC" but I'm pretty sure he meant that in player count, not by attacking the server x  D.
completely disagree with your statement.
it was not about player count some of rtv staff was talking shit about ec and always wanted to harm ec somehow.
if you still want to challenge my statement i am ready but after that you will start making more excuses.

I dont know you really dont know about that or just acting in order to defend someone.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 12:52:02 pm by lol55 »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2020, 02:03:20 pm »
There is almost a pattern here, which reminds me of my own post.

Quote from: aXXo
In my opinion, when a programmer plans and designs a game mode he/she puts a lot more focus in uniqueness, presentation and efficiency. When VCMP gets a new feature, we all try to cram that feature in our scripts just for the sake of it. We put a great deal of thought in how cool that flashy things looks and we scream it out from a rooftop that no other server has it. The programmer gets motivated to script new stuff that is challenging to achieve from a scripter's point of view.

What we neglect is, the player's point of view. A regular VCMP player is a 14 year old autistic kid, who is gonna spend fuckton of hours on your server like a retard. He cares about bitch slapping other 14 year old kids with his 18 inch e-dick. He doesn't give a shit about the GUI organization, or how well you optimize the code. He wants a competitive game mode, with a balanced game play that offers the players to ruin each other's day and then have a group discussion about their mothers and sisters.

If you don't care about these players your server will be empty.

It is hard for a scripter to think like a player because our mind works differently. So, it is always better to have a manager for your server that doesn't know jack shit about scripting but is mature to understand the player's needs. You will probably have a lot of disagreements with the manager, but it is better to swallow it up and script what you are told.

I personally think it is better to have a manager as the top dog, with a scripter with only programming boundaries. The scripter should not be dealing with policies, staffing and administrative decisions. That brings dramas and bullshit that shouldn't be scripters problems.

Though, if you think in oversight, there have been such Director/Scripter combinations before and also people going solo as the boss and the scripter role. Some fared well, some didnt.

LW 0.3: Littlewhitey boss.
XE: [XE]Tommis boss.
XE: Charley boss.
XE: Akiharu/George
SkyCity: Murdock
Rulk's servers: Rulk
Argonath: Klaus,Kessu/aXXo,Fuzzie
DayDream: Skirmant boss.
LW later: Morphine/AdTec.
EC: Maiyan/Human
EC: Aaron/Human
CTF: NewK boss
EAD: Wilson/Mashreq,hotdogcat,vito
VW: Charley,GangstaRas,Wilson/stormeus,Luckshya,aXXo.
VCCNR: XMair boss.
Agree Agree x 10 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Tarkan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2020, 02:08:54 pm »
completely disagree with your statement.
it was not about player count some of rtv staff was talking shit about ec and always wanted to harm ec somehow.
if you still want to challenge my statement i am ready but after that you will start making more excuses.

I dont know you really dont know about that or just acting in order to defend someone.

I can only guarantee for myself but as far as I know (during my time there) we never planned any attack on EC or any other server.

You're stating that "some of RTV staff was talking shit about ec and always wanted to harm ec somehow". I don't have any urge to "make excuses" (?) I'm stating what I have witnessed myself and what I am familiar with. As far as I know, "talking shit" is not considered as an attack as it's pretty much harmless but if you do have evidence of "some RTV staff" always wanting to harm EC (AND THEM PLANNING TO DESTROY IT, AS YOU SAID), feel free to share.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2020, 03:03:25 pm »
----
proof was shared with concerned people just for them to take precautions and i dont think sharing proofs here will change anything.

i just mentioned ec thing to let those people know "try to improve your servers instead of trying to break other servers"
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2020, 03:39:34 pm »
Rest should be wallowing in his grave after of this
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2020, 05:14:11 pm »
I know kiki almost 5  years through Viceland and RTV, I use to host Viceland around in 2017 and when it get popular and had player count he planned to sell the server and admin ranks which he did , he sold moderator rank to a guy name OkieDokie and after sometime he asked me to sell the server and he sold it, and now probably he did the same thing in RTV sold ranks to SS members and now probably looking for someone to sell RTV but one thing He keeps the script copy with himself and threats the new owner about making a copy of his server for roles i guess. Also he shared everything with Kewun probably ours ips and uids too.

ANYWAY kiki goodluck with your RTV as long as you don't sell it!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 05:15:56 pm by SMD »
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Tarkan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2020, 05:31:32 pm »
----
proof was shared with concerned people just for them to take precautions and i dont think sharing proofs here will change anything.

i just mentioned ec thing to let those people know "try to improve your servers instead of trying to break other servers"

Alright, if you have already shared the proof with "concerned people" so that they could take precautions then just wait for them to do so. No need to attempt and bring up the tension in this whole situation. Take care now.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 05:33:18 pm by Tarkan »
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2020, 05:37:37 pm »

@lol55, when are you becoming an admin in RTV? :D

Though, if you think in oversight, there have been such Director/Scripter combinations before and also people going solo as the boss and the scripter role. Some fared well, some didnt.

VCCNR: XMair boss.
That's not really true, VCCNR isn't being managed solely by me. There's a very well established system behind all of that. I can't really go into much detail since I want to keep this post short but basically, for an idea to get implemented in our server, this is what happens:
- We hold casual meetings and discuss the idea there
- Most if not all possible merits/demerits of the idea are discussed
- A poll is held within the meeting regarding the idea
- If the poll succeeds, it is then forwarded to the management where they decide specific constants for the idea.
- It gets implemented.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 05:54:55 pm by Xmair »
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2020, 05:58:15 pm »
@lol55, when are you becoming an admin in RTV? :D
Adminship? I don't even care about levels nor I am interested in administrating servers.

----

Alright, if you have already shared the proof with "concerned people" so that they could take precautions then just wait for them to do so. No need to attempt and bring up the tension in this whole situation. Take care now.
You don't need to tell me what to do and what not :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 06:02:36 pm by lol55 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2020, 06:20:44 pm »
KIKI give me my $100 cheater, took us so long reaching here :-[ :-\
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 06:22:38 pm by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2020, 06:32:43 pm »
Rtv was a good gamemode but overrated in my eyes, gamemodes that deserve more player count are EAD, CTF and SvM but I don’t know why people don’t prefer joining them maybe because they are now old? but still I enjoy there more than I do in rtv, honestly I played rtv because it had the playercount and it was pointless joing ead ctf svm with no players.
I wish if these gamemodes become alive again.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 06:37:30 pm by MD619 »
Agree Agree x 14 Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

Roystang's art

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2020, 07:59:55 pm »
Rtv was a good gamemode but overrated in my eyes, gamemodes that deserve more player count are EAD, CTF and SvM but I don’t know why people don’t prefer joining them maybe because they are now old? but still I enjoy there more than I do in rtv, honestly I played rtv because it had the playercount and it was pointless joing ead ctf svm with no players.
I wish if these gamemodes become alive again.
Rob the Vehicle, Capture the Flag (can't judge CTF they did it first and it's a clasic) and EAD (the gamemode is a gaming's heritage and it's been around since 0.3 in several different servers, can't notice the special thing here but pays the bill). No need to highlight the similarities. SvM indeed left behind dispite being gold. Fuck knows about playercount phenomenon in VC:MP, i just know it is not gratifying and unfair.

I'd rather leave discussing about complex unique gamemodes & old forgotten that deserves more playercount  :-X *cough*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 09:41:02 pm by Castagna »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.