login
April 27, 2024, 08:55:49 am

Author Topic: Report [Skt]S75. pause evade  (Read 562 times)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
Report [Skt]S75. pause evade
« on: May 09, 2020, 08:55:11 am »
Player in game Nick:[Skt]S75.
Reason:Pause evade in combat
Evidence:
Other Information:I have also reported him ingame and it shows it is assign to fulton.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : KocKex

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Report [Skt]S75. pause evade
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 09:02:14 am »
Hey there!

I am here to defend myself and regarding the video, you can see I got stuck and then got knocked but meanwhile in my screens I got knocked and then I saw SMD missing all the shots and then dying to the players. I afraid if I can recreate the scene or I can provide any video proof here. I don't take this game seriously and also on another point, SMD and myself had many encounters against each other and If I wanted to evade, I could do that time.

In my defense it is a rare bug where a player gets freezed and then suddenly starts moving while getting knocked (as you can see in video).
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 09:09:09 am »
Hey there!

I am here to defend myself and regarding the video, you can see I got stuck and then got knocked but meanwhile in my screens I got knocked and then I saw SMD missing all the shots and then dying to the players. I afraid if I can recreate the scene or I can provide any video proof here. I don't take this game seriously and also on another point, SMD and myself had many encounters against each other and If I wanted to evade, I could do that time.

In my defense it is a rare bug where a player gets freezed and then suddenly starts moving while getting knocked (as you can see in video).
You didnt got stuck after killing that guy u paused your game when you got hit by my shot but it shows the animation later when you get back to the game and you keep move!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 09:10:55 am by SMD »

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 09:35:46 am »
Alright lets pretend that I do so.

I have shoot dagger and then paused. If this was a intentional case, I would rather had kept my game paused instead of coming back to the game, showing myself getting knocked, right? from 0:02, you will see that I paused myself and then on 0:04 I got knocked. In my point of view as a evader I could stay that way paused and how could I even calculate when I will get knocked when you tried to backstab me? and in that case I could keep myself paused for a long time where you could see myself timing out or paused like that for a long time but you can see after a bit while I came back and got knocked down. Why would I even brag for a kill to pause evade while you killed me a lot so do I. It
is not a duel that I will have to pause evade for a frag.

In my point of view this happened in my screen.
I killed dagger and then you backstabbed me and while I was knocked, you missed shots while myself knocked down and then I saw you die to Zubi. That's all I can say. It is a rare bug or something but not a evade. I don't have any supportive evidence to prove it but I do expect a third person who elaborates what happened.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2020, 07:35:11 pm »
anyway leave it lol since staff dont care whoever this report was assigned to  fulton, it has been more than 10 hours so far, and he didnt even replied once nice.

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2020, 07:48:51 pm »
It looks like a clear bug to me as he's moving in your screen.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2020, 07:50:56 pm »
From my point of view, it's not evade because after he killed a player his game looks like stopped (not purposely done) he didn't even know you were coming from behind. You can clearly see it in your video.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2020, 08:03:51 pm »

It looks like a clear bug to me as he's moving in your screen.

He started moving after he came back to the game he was freeze like for 2 seconds and immune(that only happens when some one pause his game (before minimizing he took shot from me and at the right moment he lost hp on his screen and when he came back you can see his hp was like 70-80%)

he didn't even know you were coming from behind. You can clearly see it in your video.
nope wt u mean he was fighting with us 3v1 situation for him  i was streaming at that time the full clip his on the stream
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 08:48:05 pm by SMD »

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2020, 11:41:41 am »
Thanks for reporting SMD, next time dont waste time.
denied.!
Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)