login
May 10, 2024, 08:18:18 am

Author Topic: Group H - [UFt]Saim vs [KFt]MAZE  (Read 444 times)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
Group H - [UFt]Saim vs [KFt]MAZE
« on: June 18, 2017, 06:35:23 am »
Nickname: [UFt]Saim
Opponent's nickname:[KFt]MAZE
Proposed fighting date:Today
Proposed fighting time:i did it
Comments (if any):
Dear's referees As you know last time i lost two match against Freak and Jokah cause of 3 times kick in server when i fighted with Jokah i got 3 kicks under the refree(PUNKNOODLE) After 3 kicks he put Result in the forum Today i was fighting with MAZE under the referee of =TRC=SaM in 1st step the round was equal 1-1 and Maze kicked two times cause of pings and he never join server again. So he's in benefit he kicked two time and leave the match according to rules i m winner but SaM said we should to wait him for 5 mints. i said okay and i did it after 5 mints sam said me If you see MAZE again so said him for fight again It's not a justice man :/.
I got 3 times kicks and I was lost the match.
He got two times kick and don't join again server tell me who is in benefit? He or me?
Ofc he, @Sam as you said please called him and re-match again so that's un-justice with me.
I'm agree If you Start our old match again when he want i mean when we start again so he already had 2 kicks and score will be 1-1 like as old match if he kicks again so it will be trice and I'll be win
If you said No the match will be start from 0 so I'm not agree with you and with your ugly rules it's un-justice
EXTRA: http://i.imgur.com/vkHvp9E.png
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:53:12 am by Saim »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Group H - [UFt]Saim vs [KFt]MAZE
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 07:57:49 am »
Both of the situations are poles apart from each other. You were kicked thrice or even more due to ping issues that's why you forfeited the match. As far as the current situation is concerned Maze were kicked twice because of ping which begs the possibilty of relaxation of one or two kick. We'll be considering two kicks of maze when you'll continue the match. It's not a big deal. It's better than spamming around that you gained victory as in accordance with the rules. The rules doesn't state any such thing.

He left the server because of unknown issue but it doesn't renders you the winner because the fight just had started. If i stress my mind, i think it was first set of fight. The rules doesn't clearly says that if a player leaves because of some unknown causes, it will make the opponent, the winner. In case of some serious issues round can be continued later on but it doesn't mean you withdraw in last set of fight with the thought to continue later. We've sufficient time to complete the matches peacefully. You can have the opponent again and you can continue the match where you just had left. As SaM said to wait for the opponent to arrive and give him a call when he's up to play the match. It will be far better. It won't be involving any breach of rules or discrimination thereby leading to no fuss and a peaceful match without any abberation
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 08:43:18 am by Siezer »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 08:34:41 am »
If you quit in the middle of round it will be a direct forfeit leading to 3 set win regardless of the match progress

as the rule says, qutting the game during the match makes your opponent win. And maze did the same in a tricky way. He knew that he'll be kicked for the third time. That's why he never joined again. Which means he quit the game.
Another thing is, HE DID NOT INFORM ANY OF REFEREE EITHER IN SERVER OR IRC THAT HE IS HAVING SOME SORT OF ISSUE AND WANT TO POSTPONE THE MATCH
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 11:24:55 am by Saim »

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 01:45:34 pm »
Admins today i lost The Match against Raiden
and we start our match from 2-1 set and i already had 2 kicks in my match here we start and i lose
Now same condition with Maze after 2 kicks he don't come back he leave the match in middle without any reason and don't assure us to delay the match today i called him Hi he replied me Hey i said him vcdc fight? but he don't reply me

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 01:50:57 pm »
Admins today i lost The Match against Raiden
and we start our match from 2-1 set and i already had 2 kicks in my match here we start and i lose
Now same condition with Maze after 2 kicks he don't come back he leave the match in middle without any reason and don't assure us to delay the match today i called him Hi he replied me Hey i said him vcdc fight? but he don't reply me

You forfeited the match yourself by telling Piterus to give the win to Raiden.

Another thing is that _after_ 3 kicks (so, 4th kick) you automatically forfeit the match, according to the rules.

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 01:57:34 pm »
Yes i accept it that i lose the match against Radien  :thumbsup:

according to the rules.  i want to tell you that I have same condition with MAZE
as the rule says, qutting the game during the match makes your opponent win. And maze did the same in a tricky way. He knew that he'll be kicked for the third time. That's why he never joined again. Which means he quit the game.
Another thing is, HE DID NOT INFORM ANY OF REFEREE EITHER IN SERVER OR IRC THAT HE IS HAVING SOME SORT OF ISSUE AND WANT TO POSTPONE THE MATCH
and the time was June 18, 2017
He don't join again VCDC today i called him Maze i wanna fight with you but he said hi and no reply :/

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me