login
May 03, 2024, 07:57:42 am

Author Topic: what do you guysthink of these guys  (Read 3314 times)

EK.CrystalBlue

• View Profile
Re: what do you guysthink of these guys
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2016, 09:49:08 am »
Have No Fear Crystal Is Here!
First of all I would like to claim credit for all my achievements
1. Contrary to what luckshya said, I was a developer and the only developer of the 0.4 VKs server in the 0.3z-0.4 transition era. However currently I am not a developer because I am working on a lot of other things
2. Yes, I do have a cleo injector. And I made it myself. And its not really that hard if you knowledge of the Win32 API and some programming languages.
Second, the fact that I hacked on this server was true.
When we joined, the server was empty, but then people started joining so I decided to choose another server.
Unfortunately this moon the "developer" insisted on staying on the server, so we decided to hack there.
Third, the fact that someone hacked on one specific server should not make you ban him on other servers. You can open rules on him on your server, but outside of your server, you have absolutely no power over him.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2016, 11:13:45 am »
1. Contrary to what luckshya said, I was a developer and the only developer of the 0.4 VKs server in the 0.3z-0.4 transition era. However currently I am not a developer because I am working on a lot of other things
2. Yes, I do have a cleo injector. And I made it myself. And its not really that hard if you knowledge of the Win32 API and some programming languages.
When we joined, the server was empty, but then people started joining so I decided to choose another server.
Unfortunately this moon the "developer" insisted on staying on the server, so we decided to hack there.
Third, the fact that someone hacked on one specific server should not make you ban him on other servers. You can open rules on him on your server, but outside of your server, you have absolutely no power over him.
1) This topic has been dead for ages and no one gave a single fuck
2) we had had enough of Wk hacking drama stuff.
3) yes, we haven't seen you in any official servers and we don't have any kind of proof or theory against your hacking.
4) why did you care to bump this useless topic?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

EK.CrystalBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2016, 11:20:25 am »
Okay, the latest post was today and I didnt check the dates, and Xmair told me about this topic.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2016, 12:32:41 pm »
Okay, the latest post was today and I didnt check the dates, and Xmair told me about this topic.
It's ok the topic is not even a month old yet,
Thanks for your explanation anyways.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2016, 03:29:51 pm »
I didn't meant to offend you :)

Shall we lock this?
Cannot rate own posts

Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2016, 12:48:31 pm »
2) we had had enough of Wk hacking drama stuff.
3) yes, we haven't seen you in any official servers and we don't have any kind of proof or theory against your hacking.
4) why did you care to bump this useless topic?
=======
Sounds like when you hack, you feel proud of yourself. pretty shittey thoughts.
=======
I just got its link by someone previously.
I didn't know about this topic at all.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 12:52:33 pm by Moon »

Moon

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2016, 12:50:43 pm »
link removed - WiLsOn
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 03:37:52 pm by WiLsOn »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2016, 01:40:07 pm »
Inb4 this become some typical drama, imma lock this shit.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)