login
April 18, 2024, 10:09:19 am

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 45155 times)

Strykerz.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #225 on: July 20, 2016, 07:58:48 am »
well, you left yesterday without say nothing, you just block all of us.

I came to the conclusion that you don't wanna be banned from server's
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 20, 2016, 08:10:14 am »
Yes I left without saying anything and blocked all of you, and I'm not running anywhere, if they want to ban me they'll ban me too of course. I just left ON clan, I didn't run anywhere.

That's isn't true K.

How do you know it's false? It means you're also involved.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:13:47 am by Kamran/K. »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 20, 2016, 08:22:16 am »
Amal be careful, they're trying to target you. They want to hack their forum account to get some information of VU and then leak it everywhere.
Like if there are a bunch of hacks in VU's private boards,they Gona find nothing but topic about VU,VU's members and a few tactics which are common everywhere
Good luck to those who intend to hack amal,prove that you got balls under your legs

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 20, 2016, 08:36:50 am »
Yes I left without saying anything and blocked all of you, and I'm not running anywhere, if they want to ban me they'll ban me too of course. I just left ON clan, I didn't run anywhere.

That's isn't true K.

How do you know it's false? It means you're also involved.
Ok i agree and i also know that you're not involved . what the prove you have that i use hacks?
Wishwanath knows , Maybe you also Know  and blah blah blah , cuz awaix is my clan mate and whatsoever i'll take out the truth from him and K. do you got any shame being a ON ?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 20, 2016, 08:41:11 am »
Awais was with Chernobyl and Kxz on skype when they were sharing hacks, that's exactly Awais will say too.

So let me re-call distribution

ANONIMUL (creator of hacks) >> Hunting(Leader)>> Kakarot (Admin)>> R4EVER, KXZ, BERKELY >> KXZ>> Chernobyl>> Some others.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2016, 08:57:14 am »
Does Berkley got these hacks?
Prove that Awais used that hacks
And i asked you A Question  Do you feel shame that why you join ON?

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2016, 09:02:38 am »
Berkely didn't use hacks, he just got them and showed to krystianoo and all of people in VCMP.
Awais never used any hacks. I just said he was with them in conversation.
I never knew that they distributed hacks, do you feel ashamed after getting born?

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2016, 09:11:18 am »
So many stories, all of them contradicting.

Read this:

The following people cannot post again in this thread until asked to do so:

Chlenix, K., Hunting, Strykerz, Kakarot.

You have shared your stories, now wait. This is not the place for you to argue about what's going on within and now outwith ON. Any new posts by you will be removed if they are considered to be inappropriate or off-topic.

Can someone reasonable, intelligent and articulate please try and summarise what has been said in the last few pages?

Edit: Chlenix, K, Hunting, Strykerz, Kakarot and Awaix have received 2 days no-posting ban. Let me reiterate: This is not the place for you to argue about what's going on within and now outwith ON.

Any non-constructive posts below this one will be removed. This has gone on for too long.

OK some people here really need to drop the offensive attitude towards each other as it's totally not helping the situation for anyone.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 03:54:55 pm by Charley »
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2016, 03:45:43 pm »
This is potentially dumb, as simple as that.

The only thing to do in this case is the same thing that was done in my case, shit don't need 15 pages of bullshit with useless paragraphs that nobody reads completely or at least give a possible solution to the situation.

1.- Identify the people responsible for creating this modification (Everyone agree and knows that ANONIMUL did it)
2.- Identify each of the people who own the modification at this time, whether they are members of the clan involved or just people who bought the hack to "test it" (without exception *cough* Berkley, Chernobyl, Stealth and some indians *cough*)
3.- Take actions ONLY on the server in which these players were discovered using this modification. I don't see the reason to remove them from the entire game just because some dickhead came to write 10 paragraphs about moral and respect (certainly I hope that this reaches the people who have made this action, believe me, nobody cares. This is a game and should be treated as such, you dumbasses)

>profit
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 04:00:30 pm by DarKFirE »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Useful Useful x 2 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2016, 03:56:36 pm »

1.- Identify the people responsible for creating this modification (Everyone agree and knows that ANONIMUL did it)
2.- Identify each of the people who own the modification at this time, whether they are members of the clan involved or just people who bought the hack to "test it"

That's what I meant by asking someone to summarise what's been said - it appears that it is possible to make such a list from the last couple of pages of posts. Then we can be done with this.

Edit:- Current total word count of post bodies in this topic: 33,179 words. For comparison, Animal Farm is 29,966 words.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 04:03:00 pm by Charley »
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2016, 04:24:24 pm »
Do you guys actually think VU are using hacks? :D
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2016, 04:26:52 pm »
why do you want such a list, Charlie? Do you think that the 'main' servers haven't already decided what to do about this?

SFi7z

• View Profile
    • ULK
« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2016, 04:30:15 pm »
It's incredible this thread has reached 16 pages, if F1, widescreen and others modifications were a bannable offense, ethan, me, you and 80% of vcmp community would be perma-banned. Too much drama for what it really is. Hacking in vcmp isn't something new, those hacks aren't new stuff either, everyday cheaters get banned in different servers; do you really see someone making a drama topic in every single forum?

Stuff happened in EC and that's all, ban people ONLY if you have seen them cheating in your server. If we follow the same logic, administration of every server should ban every single person that they have found hacking in X server, and I'm pretty sure nobody is going to do that, am I right?

Obviously I'm not defending any of them, it is your server and you guys decide what to do. Have a good day.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2016, 04:32:51 pm »
lmfao are you drunk
this is an entire clan we are talking about, not you; your case is very different
they have offended their enemies countless of times (it doesn't matter though) and now it turns out that they had a cheat developer and their members were USING cheats and GIVING cheats to IRRESPONSIBLE members which caused the hack(s) to be clan-spread and even go outside of the clan
ON's all members are (or were) active on all of the 'main' servers (CTF-EAD-EC) and it can be safely assumed that they used cheats in all 3 of those servers.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 20, 2016, 04:42:33 pm »
Assumptions doesn't cut it otherwise 90% of vcmp would be banned for some reason right now.
Only concrete hard evidence please.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help