March 28, 2024, 11:36:46 am

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 11283 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 12:58:07 pm »
Bluntly speaking, a smaller country imperatively needs to lick the balls of a bigger country in order to make a positive economical push and progress.
It depends on self-respecting. If you are gay you always will find a reason to lick someone's balls. If you respect your country you won't accept domination of other country on your country.

your bullshit state was swimming in Lithuania's ass begging for loans
Nice level of conversation. Lithuania also was a part of russian empire and soviet union, but no idea why you bring that country. 
You do realize Russia was originally a part of Lithuania right? lmao
And no, Vito, it's not about self respect. It's about economy and possibilities. But I don't think you can understand anything about that, as you're a right winged nationalist kid who doesn't even realize what actual nationalism is. I've seen plenty of those like you.

Tell me Vito, how do you create an independent economy, when you have no resources nor support to draw from? You don't, you enter the free democratic market and seek a sponsor to aid your expenses, creating a 200-300 year plan that leads to developing a stand-alone, independent economy and market. And that's a big if.

Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 01:05:53 pm »
a smaller country imperatively needs to lick the balls of a bigger country in order to make a positive economical push and progress.
*vito's voyage through vcmp*
Winner Winner x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2017, 01:27:31 pm »
Lol. Why not a part of Ukraine then? xD I am sure it's your are from western europe because nobody else is trying to create origin of big russia from their small countries. Nobody, excluding western europe. Actually I don't interesting about your mythology so I just skip this point.
But I don't think you can understand anything about that, as you're a right winged nationalist kid who doesn't even realize what actual nationalism is. I've seen plenty of those like you.
Is it polite way to insult me as 'stupid kid nationalist'? Try to be more clear in your summing. Don't hide your true colors.
Tell me Vito, how do you create an independent economy, when you have no resources nor support to draw from?
You don't, you enter the free democratic market and seek a sponsor
If you will look at the history of powerful countries you will able to note "democratic market" were created by wars as well as resources were taken. If you really believe in idols of freedom/democratic then you are living in virtual world of USA's media to keep you as a client of USA. 
a smaller country imperatively needs to lick the balls of a bigger country in order to make a positive economical push and progress.
*vito's voyage through vcmp*
Cool insinuation, but actually I did an "economical push and progress" for that server you calling *vcmp*. And I got a good feedback to see how you corrupt. So actually yes, it's positive.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:34:28 pm by vito »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2017, 01:58:45 pm »
I know very well how USA was formed, vito. Apparently you don't.
The only reason their revolution managed to go successfully is the distance the Brits had to cover to even get to them. The british weren't getting any tax efficiency from them, spent loads of money just on troop transport, half their supplies being either depleted or destroyed by pirate skirmishes on the way over, effectively making the war useless and a waste of both effort and resources.

Now then, Vito the economist, tell me, how does a country like say Honduras as King already gave that example, single handedly create an economy that suits all the needs of its market? I assure you, if you can answer that question, you might as well become prime minister of your country.

The answer is you can't. The reason is very simple. You need to have a good starting capital and infrastructure to build upon, and if you don't have those, you need to create them. The process of creating a successfull economical strategy takes approximately 20 years to even create a slight effect. And suggesting that a country should go to war to proclaim its economical dominancy is both wrong in practice, and in ethics.
True, that system was existent in Medieval times, where a country when facing economical inefficiency had 2 options, going to war or increasing taxes. But that system is now non existent, and economical ground is gained through researching the market, strategizing and applying the least risky business option.
The most obvious example of all, is of course, Switzerland.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2017, 02:26:00 pm »
The only reason their revolution managed to go successfully is the distance the Brits
usa is powerful not because that war of independence lol.
I don't think you can understand anything about that
doesn't even realize
I know very well how USA was formed, vito. Apparently you don't.
You're boring in playing in "knowledge" of your usa idols.
Honduras as King already gave that example, single handedly create an economy that suits all the needs of its market?
The answer is you can't. The reason is very simple. You need to have a good starting capital and infrastructure to build upon, and if you don't have those, you need to create them. The process of creating a successfull economical strategy takes approximately 20 years to even create a slight effect.
Why 20 years not 200? or 2 000 000? Honduras won't be such successful as germany for example even being under USA's credits. It won't help anyway. As western europe wasn't successful even after death of USSR. There is no way to be rich for everybody to make each country *developed*.
in ethics
Medieval times
lole. Nothing changed here from medieval times. Countries gets *liberated* from 'bad people' (terrorist, dictators) via 'good people' (who will get % of their oil and alot of contracts). Maybe only one - serfs now living in cities and they thinks they are free.
The most obvious example of all, is of course, Switzerland.
This is most non-typical example.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:47:37 pm by vito »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2017, 06:06:37 pm »
Man wtf are you even talking about? I'm talking about economy, not starting an october revolution

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2017, 06:33:01 pm »
I don't care about him and I have no idea why people outside usa cares about him. Maybe they have no their own sovereignty politics. Politics for the people is a crap anyway.

I am sorry but if he extends the stay of U.S forces in Afghanistan or tries to do anything against my homeland, called Pakistan, I'd protest everywhere. U.S has a history of arming the rebels in the Middle East and Afghanistan as well. These dumbfucks then proceed to kill innocents in both countries (75,000 casualties in Pakistan in the last 15 years and damages worth $100B).

Take Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan (TTP) for example. They were heavily funded (from an "unknown" source), declared everyone living in Pakistan as "murtad" ( the extreme form of "infidels") and started killing left & right. IN the past two years, Pak army launched a military movement known as "Zarb e Azab" and killed thousands of these fuckers and guess what, rest of them are hiding in Afghanistan as of now.

Take the Iraq War for example, after killing 1.5 million innocent Muslims and destroying everything in their way, U.S simply issued an "apology" that no weapons of mass destruction were found as the presumed and they were wrong about it. How easy it is for them to say "sorry" in a press conference meanwhile they fucked up entire countries.

So yes, when a country has a history of interfering in foreign lands, destroying them by "mistake", it does matters who rules the country. This is why everyone else is concerned. You are too immature for international politics vito, I am surprised.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2017, 09:18:08 pm »
The topic was originally about Trump and it became history class. Just for the record, you're expecting a corrupt third world nation to build an independant economy on what really? Comparing it to Germany is pretty useless.

Don't think is about self-respect, politicians here don't care about their country they care about getting money. Changes you suggest Vito will take hundreds of year, or top-knotch education, of creating a place where kids who are just recent born are not already in debt, a place where people don't chopose the easy way out of the criminal/drug world. That's all business, the leaders won't change cause if they keep a society like this, the benefit is totally theirs its just not convenient.

You won't understand anything about that though, because you don't live in that enviornment.

ANYWAYYYYYYS TRUMP IS ASS. HE GOT STUNNERED.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2017, 04:49:14 am »
President Trump is unpredictable and a beacon of change for the American people. Those are two core points that distinguish him from Hillary Clinton, and two core points that have won my curiosity. I am definitely expecting great things from him.

I'm Lithuanian and I find this hysterically hilarious. Your evidence?

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2017, 11:08:43 am »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2017, 12:33:23 pm »
what part of history is this? sorry me 2 stupid
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2017, 01:39:25 pm »

me 2 tbh

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2017, 01:49:12 pm »
Man wtf are you even talking about? I'm talking about economy, not starting an october revolution
Economy is based on power, welcome to real world.
Don't think is about self-respect, politicians here don't care about their country they care about getting money.
Do you think someone else will make a government for you? Obama?
I am sorry but if he extends the stay of U.S forces in Afghanistan or tries to do anything against my homeland, called Pakistan, I'd protest everywhere. U.S has a history of arming the rebels in the Middle East and Afghanistan as well.
Taliban Pakistan -> killing left & right.
military movement known as "Zarb e Azab" -> killed thousands of these fuckers
You are too immature for international politics vito, I am surprised.
Prays to american idols of democracy and 'free economy' it's not a matureness. Talking about obama/trump is not 'international politics'. It's just people of their system. System of raping you. Being mature means ability to detect who is your enemy. You people killing each other instead being together against USA. Very mature international politics. (of USA)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:21:08 pm by vito »

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2017, 04:39:36 pm »

me 2 tbh

europe in 1400 ad
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2017, 04:41:26 pm »
System of raping you.

All those who rebelled against this system were declared terrorists, perhaps there's no easy escape.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR