March 28, 2024, 11:31:15 pm

Author Topic: Leaving!!!  (Read 4532 times)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 09:44:00 am »
Just as other Vice Underdogs, you can also go inactive. You have more time period so you can continue playing whenever you get a bit time, don't disappoint your mates for this little thing. If you can't pay 5 minutes to visit the forum, so its a shame bro.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 10:29:13 am »
lol, Like that veteran should be demoted to T for that inactivity period xD
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2018, 12:55:08 pm »
Just as other Vice Underdogs, you can also go inactive. You have more time period so you can continue playing whenever you get a bit time, don't disappoint your mates for this little thing. If you can't pay 5 minutes to visit the forum, so its a shame bro.
Ye,I'm not that busy that i can't even visit the forum.
No need to leave, formal explanation in the Away Board is enough. I use to show up after 10 months at a time and that type of inactivity lasted 4-5 years. I got Full Member rank within the first 5 months of my application here and its never been altered within that timeframe because of inactivity.

Also I believe we currently have a member we accepted that has gone inactive immediately after, dont remember his name off my head right now but nevertheless, point is dont worry about it
@GangstaRas,Your advice helped me to change my decision.It was just that i was so much worried about my inactivity.i can see that U guys are trying ur best to support me so i too should not show such a behaviour and i'll try my best to join in the game whenever i get the time.It's good to knw VU members understand each other. :D
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 02:09:35 pm »
Okayy....I'm ending my vcmp career because of studies.Of course it would be beneficial for me in the life.I have to study hard for getting admission in Medical College.I appreciate it that u accepted me in a Great family.i enjoyed my vcmp days to the fullest with u guys.I will miss u guys.i hope we'll remain friends forever! ;) Please wish me Good Luck for the future.... ;D
I wish you the best of luck amigo.If you wish to play anytime you can balance your life bu giving your effort time to studying and the rest for playing a little.Anyways I hoe you achieve what you want and be confidential and happy :) .

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 03:10:17 pm »
Best of luck  :-\

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 03:11:59 pm »
Auzk trust me we don't have any limit for recruiting players.

It seems you are freeing space for others.

Stay.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2018, 11:42:25 pm »
I've been in this game since 08 and in this clan since 09, i've left a couple of time thinking i was never gonna return; to put an end to a glorious era, but yet again I always saw myself coming back dude. This is your home now, and it will be with you forever.

Good luck in your studies bro, you're just another Vice Underdog going through real life stuff we get it, we've been there! Hope to see you hop in-game and forum once in a while.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2018, 07:47:03 am »
I've been in this game since 08 and in this clan since 09, i've left a couple of time thinking i was never gonna return; to put an end to a glorious era, but yet again I always saw myself coming back dude. This is your home now, and it will be with you forever.

Good luck in your studies bro, you're just another Vice Underdog going through real life stuff we get it, we've been there! Hope to see you hop in-game and forum once in a while.
The golden era of vcmp.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2018, 08:05:28 am »
Good luck in future.
You are welcome.

Give me Galletas

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2018, 10:12:41 pm »
Good luck with your studies. I suggest you to keep the rank.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2018, 01:57:40 am »
Good luck with your studies. I suggest you to keep the rank.

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2018, 12:20:17 pm »
i think we should lock this topic now as i have decided to stay.i will keep ur advice in mind and i'll discuss with u guys first if I face any problem in the future.Thanx to all. ;D
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2018, 11:52:52 am »
That's my boiiii
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2018, 01:57:10 pm »
Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2018, 07:58:44 pm »
i think we should lock this topic now as i have decided to stay.i will keep ur advice in mind and i'll discuss with u guys first if I face any problem in the future.Thanx to all. ;D

Done deal!
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!