login
April 27, 2024, 11:04:27 pm

Author Topic: Application - Clarke.  (Read 3380 times)

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Clarke.
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2021, 10:40:41 pm »
I'm positive.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2021, 10:41:48 pm »
I'm positive.
Thanks for your vote . Much appreciated :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Scartch.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2021, 10:49:17 pm »
I'm positive.
Corona ? Get well soon !  :laugh: :laugh:
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 10 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2021, 11:49:34 pm »
Strong No, why? Let's start by your VCCnR community issues, first things first you used and still do try your best to ask the members of SF for the gang's private infos and votes, then you either use them for yourself or try to make them known in public in a hidden way, so how can I trust you with the clan secrets?

Second, the aimlock thing, I would've let it pass if you were truthful about it but you aren't, after you got wep banned form VCCnR you and your brother kept on using it in VFS and the old RTV for a little more while and as far as I can remember either you or jeffy got banned in the old RTV or EAD for the aimlock (yes after you got banned in VCCNR) which means that you are lying, how can I trust a liar?

Now the third reason might sound a little dumb but I am sticking with it because it makes sense to me, you and your brother used to leak who is the imposter in Among Us and tell each other about some stuff that the rest used to not know about to cheat and win ez, that gave y'all benefits that the rest don't have except you and your brother, so how am I supposed to know if you are trustworthy enough to give you my vote? how am I supposed to know if you are not still cheating in VCMP? and how am I able to know if you are being the good guy in front of the Vice Underdogs while being a bad one like the other players say? (Not going to mention their names)

You should know that there is no hate from me to you, but I am doing this because I want my clan to be the best and I don't want ana another Eazym4 in clan.
That being said, I am not gonna change my thoughts of you until you prove otherwise.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2021, 12:34:25 am »
I'm going with scalla.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2021, 12:55:49 am »
I'm going with scalla.

No........way......neverr....

Neutral...might change my vote later..
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2021, 01:18:14 am »
Too long for me to read. I got some questions. First, is DarkNinja your brother and are you still banned in some server?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 02:04:10 am by DiaZ »
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2021, 02:57:42 am »
Strong No, why? Let's start by your VCCnR community issues, first things first you used and still do try your best to ask the members of SF for the gang's private infos and votes, then you either use them for yourself or try to make them known in public in a hidden way, so how can I trust you with the clan secrets?

Second, the aimlock thing, I would've let it pass if you were truthful about it but you aren't, after you got wep banned form VCCnR you and your brother kept on using it in VFS and the old RTV for a little more while and as far as I can remember either you or jeffy got banned in the old RTV or EAD for the aimlock (yes after you got banned in VCCNR) which means that you are lying, how can I trust a liar?

Now the third reason might sound a little dumb but I am sticking with it because it makes sense to me, you and your brother used to leak who is the imposter in Among Us and tell each other about some stuff that the rest used to not know about to cheat and win ez, that gave y'all benefits that the rest don't have except you and your brother, so how am I supposed to know if you are trustworthy enough to give you my vote? how am I supposed to know if you are not still cheating in VCMP? and how am I able to know if you are being the good guy in front of the Vice Underdogs while being a bad one like the other players say? (Not going to mention their names)

You should know that there is no hate from me to you, but I am doing this because I want my clan to be the best and I don't want ana another Eazym4 in clan.
That being said, I am not gonna change my thoughts of you until you prove otherwise.

I'm going with scalla.

I'm going with scalla.

No........way......neverr....

Neutral...might change my vote later..
[/quote]Hey Scalla , I'll say truth everything so let's start

1st Paragraph Answer
It is just a lie about me i never forced any SF members  to show me their gang chats.I applied in SF and a SF guy (Master_Gaming) pmed me

Master_Gaming  : you are not going to accept in SF , why you're wasting your time?
Me : voting started?
Master_Gaming : Yeah , and votes are negative
Me : all negatives?
Master_Gaming : Ye
Me : I don't believe you because i have many friends , they are not gonna voting NO for me

Master_Gaming Sent a screenshot of Votes but I didn't forced him to send me

2nd Paragraph answer

I also used in VFS once when i wasnt aware i had aimbot . I never used again after getting banned from vccnr and a VFS Developer (gito) was suspecting me whenever i killed him with m4 because i was suspected in VCMP so everyone was suspecting me and he also banned me which was false banned. JeFFy was not banned in any server. And we (me and jeff) never played EAD  because our IP is not allowing us to play EAD i also asked Thijn,Mashreq , Wilson but they failed to do anything for me. I don't know after his statement you are gonna trust me or not.

My story after aimbot : tuwada kill rape saada kill aimbot? ;D

3rd Paragraph answer
I don't remember about among us properly but i know lederhos banned jeffy from among us after this happens. I am not using any 3rd party tool at the moment (Alhamdulillah) and i never want to use hacks but aimbot was unintentionally.

4th Paragraph answer
No man , we are always good to each other and it is your right to clear everything for VU . So VU don't accept members like eazym4.

If you still thing , i didnt answer any question so let me know :)

Too long for me to read. I got some questions. First, is DarkNinja your brother and are you still banned in some server?
Hey DiaZ ,  No there's nothing relation between Darkninja and me we were just clanmates in FF (Freedom fighters clan) and normal friends .

Nope Im not banned in any server from long time . Have a good day

By the way My application is just like Pakistani cricket team. A good start but middle expoosed xD
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 03:07:24 am by Clarke. »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2021, 03:46:25 am »
I don't see the good start anywhere, probably the members didn't read carefully enough.

The logs you provided aren't logs, let's make that clear.
And the "I slipped and fell on aimbot" ain't gonna work here, either admit your mistakes or don't bother applying here.
Agree Agree x 3 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2021, 03:52:46 am »
I don't see the good start anywhere, probably the members didn't read carefully enough.

The logs you provided aren't logs, let's make that clear.
And the "I slipped and fell on aimbot" ain't gonna work here, either admit your mistakes or don't bother applying here.
Hey ferrari . the chat was deleted by Master_Gaming . I am not gonna admit by mistake which i didnt performed . Thanks for your time

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2021, 06:17:30 am »
I'm positive.
Corona ? Get well soon !  :laugh: :laugh:

Not funny, I got tested positive last night.

Regarding the applicant he has zero anger issues, he is very calm and kind hearted. Good Luck.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2021, 09:42:15 am »
......I'll say truth everything.......

1st Paragraph Answer
It is just a lie about me i never forced any SF members  to show me their gang chats.

I wasn't wrong, you are still a liar.

I guess this is an enough proof for you and everyone that you are lying pal, good luck.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 09:45:54 am by Scalla »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2021, 10:24:59 am »

1st Paragraph Answer
It is just a lie about me i never forced any SF members  to show me their gang chats.

I guess this is an enough proof for you and everyone that you are lying pal, good luck.
Lier? Sorry, changing to NO.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2021, 10:45:02 am »

1st Paragraph Answer

Oh sorry , i didnt mention this

This is just a fake user who made my account with same name aswell as DP .I don't know why you are not going to belive me. If want to ask them something can ask from my account personally . I had a chat with SF guy (RevengeR ) about this topic because he was suspected that time
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/697897106484101141/836552163450814504/Inkedimposter_LI.jpg?width=639&height=640 can i show chat aswell?

Edit : Whoever did this is reading chats here kindly come and say truth it was me otherwise me and Allah won't forgive you . You have just done this for a game? Don't trouble your muslim brother please

1st Paragraph Answer

Lier? Sorry, changing to NO.
I know Drakola you'll be change your vote once again after read my msg ^

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 01:27:36 pm by Clarke. »

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2021, 01:11:59 pm »
I am changing to no. You'll get my positive vote until you fix sincerely your problems with the VCCNR community.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky