login
April 27, 2024, 05:32:12 pm

Author Topic: Application - TrapHole/RXT  (Read 6114 times)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - TrapHole/RXT
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2020, 01:30:50 pm »
I am voting no because you act gay To me.
Funny Funny x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2020, 01:44:18 pm »
I am voting no because you act gay To me.
what you say lol?
if is you who spam my discord pm's sending your nudes :'(
Funny Funny x 8 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2020, 02:54:18 pm »
Nope. I don't trust you
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

byJeanStylez

• Regular
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2020, 03:31:45 pm »
Good luck ;)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits: Myself

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2020, 03:54:12 pm »
I am voting no. Sometimes your behavior is weird af
Says an alien 👽😂😂😂
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2020, 04:11:53 pm »
Neutral.

I'm Rookie :D

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2020, 04:13:12 pm »
Traphole, it's been such a pleasure to get to know you these last couple of months. Whatever your past may be doesn't concern me whatsoever cause can see that you've become a kind and better person and have had ample patience as our members have slowly started to change their opinion on you. I can clearly see how much this means to you, and I genuinely believe that you deserve a chance.

(Also your DM skills aren't even in the question xD)

A strong Trainee from me, and I wish you the all the best with the rest of your votes! :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2020, 05:10:11 pm »
I wish you good luck dude. I think VU can help you on continue developing yourself.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2020, 05:27:39 pm »
I can't help thinking about Casper seeing your application and your overall journey. He used to hack, been a little honest for the time being in the application. Everyone fell in his prey which made us accept him ultimately. The dude humiliated himself and the clan with shitty behaviour and hacks.

I'm kinda scared while voting for you. I'm not against you, just that your history kinda matches with Casper, might take sometime for me to observe and decide. I'll refrain from voting for now though.

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2020, 06:03:05 pm »
Traphole, it's been such a pleasure to get to know you these last couple of months. Whatever your past may be doesn't concern me whatsoever cause can see that you've become a kind and better person and have had ample patience as our members have slowly started to change their opinion on you. I can clearly see how much this means to you, and I genuinely believe that you deserve a chance.

(Also your DM skills aren't even in the question xD)

A strong Trainee from me, and I wish you the all the best with the rest of your votes! :)

Thanks for your words  bro!.  lov u.

I can't help thinking about Casper seeing your application and your overall journey. He used to hack, been a little honest for the time being in the application. Everyone fell in his prey which made us accept him ultimately. The dude humiliated himself and the clan with shitty behaviour and hacks.

I'm kinda scared while voting for you. I'm not against you, just that your history kinda matches with Casper, might take sometime for me to observe and decide. I'll refrain from voting for now though.
It's okay but please remember I'm not Casper, I no will wast my time applying to get kicked one month later I want join and stay in this family for a very long time since i really like this clan. and thanks for your comment! friend and too Casper requested unban appeal in the server European City and if im not wrong 4 or 5 days later he get banned for speed hacks and banned permanent. Im still here playing clean
I wish you good luck dude. I think VU can help you on continue developing yourself.
thanks bro.  :thumbsup:
Good luck ;)
gracias bruh
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 06:11:03 pm by TrapHole. »

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2020, 10:19:09 pm »
Says an alien 👽😂😂😂

FUCK
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2020, 10:33:29 pm »
Says an alien 👽😂😂😂

FUCK
and was me the guy with the weird behavior :v  ;D
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2020, 12:03:36 am »
Improve your English as well as your attitude towards some players.

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2020, 12:06:09 am »
Improve your English as well as your attitude towards some players.
Bro not take this a offense please.
 the last day: which both played you and me was like 3months ago. (in wars and long time ingame) now you played the ead championship with me.
now im not provoking players btw thanks for your comment. I will try do my best for improve my english.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 12:08:55 am by TrapHole. »
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2020, 06:32:39 am »
I stand by Siezer's opinion in your application. Therefore I'll not cast a vote for now.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin