April 27, 2024, 06:41:29 pm

Author Topic: Application - Kool_Kat  (Read 6498 times)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Application - Kool_Kat
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2020, 04:57:49 pm »
The problem here isn't really with you breaking the rule, it's about how much arrogant you are about it that you won't even accept your mistake. And in addition to that, you're lying and covering stuff up by teaching Roystang how to do his work instead of being apologetic.

One of the reasons behind applying for VU was their moral values as a clan and how much these were important to them. But I guess these are just stories of the past now. I'm really disappointed to see that VU members do not care about someone's privacy. They breach privacy which is a crime. It's sad to see lack of integrity and ethical values in one of the VU members. I saw VU as a clan with strong ethical and moral values but unfortunately I guess I was mistaken, I was wrong.
There is so much arrogance and cancerous attitude in this reply, and it is very disappointing. You are questioning the whole clan's moral values and doubting our credibility just by a single snapshot? What's so private in this snapshot, I'd sincerely like to know. It clearly proves that you are lying when you said that the rulebreak was unintentional, you knew what you were doing. You've been playing VCCNR for a long enough period of time to know that it is a universal rule in the CNR gamemode, that teaming is never allowed. What's the point of playing in a server for such a long time without reading it's rules, it's totally illogical. You have to admit, nothing is wrong with the clan's moral values, your ego has been hurt that you have been caught lying red-handed in the application itself so now you are covering it up by questioning our moral values.

Changing my vote to a strong no.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 05:01:40 pm by Jokah »
Agree Agree x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2020, 04:59:59 pm »
kool_kat, you are at a very odd position right now.
14- positive
8- neutral
9- negative
This application depends upon your actions ahead, there are 16 members who either don't know you or don't think you are capable to be a VU right now.

I would suggest you to be more convincing when you talk to my clanmates about your application cause there is still hope.
Usually we accept this kind of application, but sudden shift of votes(to negative) by a lot of our members have made the circle to think twice about accepting you right now.
Goodluck

P.S: What Rajput did is totally legit from my point of view, he only made his point clear.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2020, 05:05:35 pm »
I will try to keep it short and clear.

I wasn't present there at the moment

Then you weren't supposed to be here as well.

I found you a biased staff member of vccnr. I don't know why did you banned them for a rule-break and you made the duration to 1 month, and you started del-owning their belongings,
Calling me a biased staff member when I am punishing my own clanmate. You say you were an Administrator in VCCNR then you should've also been aware that we ban players straight away when they're caught teaming and all their belongings get delowned. They were breaking same rule in two different ways.

Considering they both weren't aware of this rule. But this one is quite common and I'm sure this rule existed when you were a staff member.

If I wouldn't have taken the action, it would be unfair for those who got banned for the same reason. If I'm wrong I said this earlier, both of them are more than welcome to post their side of the story in Unban Appeals section of the forum.

they are experienced players in server but the point is they weren't aware of such rule
What?

This image says all and they both can/could access the other channels in the server.

You are just trying your 100% to spoil their reputation to show it as a big sin, since it was just a little thing (unintentional rule-break)
First of all Duke, I don't give a fuck about VC:MP drama Secondly, Gorcee is my clanmate and I don't hate him nor I hate Kool_Kat, They got what they deserved. I respect both of them yet they did what they weren't supposed to do me as the part of Administration did my job while being completely unbiased and fair

Same thing can happen with you too so kindly try to listen other people's defense before taking such actions.
If I ever do what they've done, I wouldn't mind getting punished.

PRO TIP: People here are not blind, they can judge what's going right or wrong around here in the community.
We all have no doubt here.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 01:10:50 am by Roystang »
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2020, 06:12:10 pm »
I will try to keep it short and clear.

I wasn't present there at the moment

Then you weren't supposed to be here as well.

I found you a biased staff member of vccnr. I don't know why did you banned them for a rule-break and you made the duration to 1 month, and you started del-owning their belongings,
Calling me a biased staff member when I MYSELF felt so bad punishing my OWN CLANMATE. You say you were an Administrator in VCCNR then you should've also been aware that we ban players straight away when they're caught teaming and all their belongings get delowned. They were breaking same rule in two different ways.

Considering they both weren't aware of this rule. But this one is quite common and I'm sure this rule existed when you were a staff member.

If I wouldn't have taken the action, it would be unfair for those who got banned for the same reason. If I'm wrong I said this earlier, both of them are more than welcome to post their side of the story in Unban Appeals section of the forum.

they are experienced players in server but the point is they weren't aware of such rule
What?

This image says all and they both can/could access the other channels in the server.

You are just trying your 100% to spoil their reputation to show it as a big sin, since it was just a little thing (unintentional rule-break)
First of all Duke, I don't give a fuck about VC:MP drama Secondly, Gorcee is my clanmate and I don't hate him nor I hate Kool_Kat, They got what they deserved. I respect both of them yet they did what they weren't supposed to do me as the part of Administration did my job while being completely unbiased and fair

Same thing can happen with you too so kindly try to listen other people's defense before taking such actions.
If I ever do what they've done, I wouldn't mind getting punished.

PRO TIP: People here are not blind, they can judge what's going right or wrong around here in the community.
We all have no doubt here.
I'm supposed to be here because they are my friends, I respect them and do care as well.
And I still have a doubt.
- A one month ban time at first attempt of rule-break was a fair decision? Do you really think what you did was right? "Cop and Robber team-up rule-break was so big that you thought 1 month ban time was fair enough?" Being a respectful admin you would have ignored it as it was their first attempt, you would warn them, but no your administration job is so strict that you will ban your own clan-mate for a month for a short little thing?
If you have respected both of them then you would have tried to sort this matter apart of this application without spoiling it, you were feeling so bad for punishing your own clan-mate but you haven't tried to listen his defense at first?
First you'll give damage to them and after that you are expecting them to post a un-ban appeal for you? This isn't works how you think it does, if we do respect someone then we must give their opinions importance too. If I am not wrong, you respect them and you are okay with spoiling this entire application? 
If you still think what you did was right, then my brother "Karma" is always present there. Just wait and watch.
PS. No more doubt after this.   
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 06:20:32 pm by Dukeiii »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2020, 06:16:52 pm »
- A one month ban time at first attempt of rule-break was a fair decision? Do you really think what you did was right?
If you have respected both of them then you would have tried to sort this matter apart of this application without spoiling it, you were feeling so bad for punishing your own clan-mate but you haven't tried to listen his defense at first?
First you'll give damage to them and after that you are expecting them to post a un-ban appeal for you? This isn't works how you think it does, if we do respect someone then we must give their opinions importance too. If I am not wrong, you respect them and you are okay with spoiling this entire application? 
If you still think what you did was right, then my brother "Karma" is always present there. Just wait and watch.
Our handbook says:

and Gorcee and Kool_Kat fall under the "duo" section therefore I stand by roystang's decision and I'm proud to have a staff member that didn't care about any relations when it came to punishing. You're welcome to not play the server if you do not like our rules.
Agree Agree x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 9 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2020, 06:18:52 pm »
a lot of text

ok miss, you screwed it up. changing to no
Funny Funny x 9 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2020, 06:51:19 pm »
About the report you've made, I'm not exactly sure where you're getting at with it. I don't see any forum rules breached so I guess it's some sort of privacy you're concerned with?

So I went through GDPR regulations and see no violation of it. My guess is you find certain things incriminating in regards to your application, so you've made a bogus report to clear that. Don't do that please.
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

carnivore

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2020, 07:41:25 pm »

I'm supposed to be here because they are my friends, I respect them and do care as well.
And I still have a doubt.
- A one month ban time at first attempt of rule-break was a fair decision? Do you really think what you did was right? "Cop and Robber team-up rule-break was so big that you thought 1 month ban time was fair enough?" Being a respectful admin you would have ignored it as it was their first attempt, you would warn them, but no your administration job is so strict that you will ban your own clan-mate for a month for a short little thing?
You're already contradicting your own self and I doubt that you know the Inner working or the functioning of CNR staff decisions, what roystang did was the right thing inside the CNR environment because any basic CNR player will be punished for this kind of mistake especially if they were old enough and of course if I did that kind of rulebreak in the server Instead of him/her or Gorcee I will receive the same punishment as them, so there is no any kind of biasm in Roystang's decision and I applaud him for that.
However, imagining that if he took no actions or gave a "special treatment" then that would be biased.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 07:45:56 pm by carnivore »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2020, 08:01:46 pm »

Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Kool_Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2020, 08:03:21 pm »
Since a lot of mess has been created. I don't wanna pursue this application. Those of you who voted for me or gave me a chance, I'm really thankful to you guys. Things which I consider unethical and immoral, many of you think it's totally acceptable. You guys aren't getting my point. Those of you who are saying it's totally fine what rajput did. What if it wasn't me and it was you? How would you feel about it? If he had to prove something he could have done it to the members in private. Also, you guys say i'm pointing out fingers at VU because of Rajput so what? What's wrong? Isn't he part of VU? Isn't he representing VU? Each one of you is representing your clan and your actions do have an impact on your clan. Coming towards the ban, I never said that we didn't team up. Yes, we did but it wasn't an intentional rule break that's all i'm saying 🙄
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2020, 08:11:13 pm »
Since a lot of mess has been created. I don't wanna pursue this application. Those of you who voted for me or gave me a chance, I'm really thankful to you guys. Things which I consider unethical and immoral, many of you think it's totally acceptable. You guys aren't getting my point. Those of you who are saying it's totally fine what rajput did. What if it wasn't me and it was you? How would you feel about it? If he had to prove something he could have done it to the members in private. Also, you guys say i'm pointing out fingers at VU because of Rajput so what? What's wrong? Isn't he part of VU? Isn't he representing VU? Each one of you is representing your clan and your actions do have an impact on your clan. Coming towards the ban, I never said that we didn't team up. Yes, we did but it wasn't an intentional rule break that's all i'm saying 🙄
Firstly none of us would be in your shoes, we are no liars. Even if we lied and got caught later on by some privacy breach, then we deserve it. You lied here first that you didn't knew about the rules, when Rajput proved his point, you question his methods. All crap, he did what he had to do.
Secondly you are still trying to play victim card.
And at last, you have failed the trust of each and every member who voted positive for you.

You know what could have saved your application ? An honest apology perhaps instead of doing what you did.
Just sayin'
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 08:16:56 pm by Dr.Shawn »
Agree Agree x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2020, 08:26:37 pm »
Can I post another SS? :P
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2020, 08:30:15 pm »
Yeah ok, denied.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Late Late x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember