April 28, 2024, 05:36:41 pm

Author Topic: Application - BanJack  (Read 1527 times)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
Application - BanJack
« on: December 10, 2019, 06:15:02 pm »
Nick: BanJack

Timezone/Country: GMT+2

Previous Nicks: Will be mentioned

Additional Comments: I don't really know where to start from. I know most of you now is wondering who I am.

I am the one who fucked up himself with his stupidity, getting himself being an asshole wherever he go around VCMP. And the one who let down the community, VU in particular. Yes, it is no_mercy..

tbh, I thought first about not telling that it is me, but then thought that I should do, as a start to rebuild the trust between you and the old me.

I am not here to make drama again, I am just tired of it as you all are. I'll abbreviate a long talk with one word that you have heard too much in your lives, regret.. it's really a hard feeling, especially when you feel it because of disappointing your friends, as I unfortunately did.

I know saying sorry won't change anything, but still being sorry can't harm any of us. I sincerely apologize about every single stupid mistake I have committed to anyone in this community..

Life changes us, we learn from experiences we go through, thus I really learnt a lesson not only for this game, but also for my life. Let's look at the old me, you know, I've never hurt anyone intentionally, I always used to be a positive, friendly, and helpful guy. But somehow, things changed, u know how it did, I don't want to reopen the past..

Trust, is one of the most valuable things that can be given to someone, but I am not asking you to give it to me, I am asking for building it again.
At the end, I shyly request you to rethink about this case, and I am ready for any discussion or question from you..

« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 03:09:04 pm by Siezer »
Disagree Disagree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - BanJack
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 06:21:30 pm »
Too soon no? anyway I expected this but I have one question and maybe every VU got this question in their mind as well, why should we trust you?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 06:29:33 pm »
You used to be a polite kid and then took a whole asshole moodswing. I'll vote trainee here purely out of the fact that I know there's good in you, and I believe in you. Don't think I won't be watching closely however.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 06:41:45 pm »
Good luck pal!

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 07:04:41 pm »
Too soon no? anyway I expected this but I have one question and maybe every VU got this question in their mind as well, why should we trust you?

Well, honestly, I can't give a strong reason. The case doesn't depend on answering this question, I can't just answer with a reason to make you believe me, anyone in my place could just give you any convincing answer which isn't really coming from his heart..
But I have some words to say. This game is for having fun,for having talks with friends from other countries, you know, for chilling around and being somehow far from our real life for a short time. The real answer is that I don't have any reason to let you down again, I have experienced what being hated feels like..

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 07:22:03 pm »
/ban jack trust

Neutral

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 07:34:06 pm »
I am voting Trainee; don't mess it this time.

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2019, 08:26:54 pm »
As far as i know u u were a good person and i don't remember u being harsh to me.
Trainee....And please don't disappoint us again

I'm Rookie :D

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2019, 08:31:20 pm »
I am willing to give you a last chance, positive!

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2019, 10:00:09 pm »
Before getting in VU, old you was one of my best friend that time I remember. We've been in touch since then and I am so happy to say you kept that secret to rebuild yourself and told me already about it.

As ferrari said, there's a good in you. Trainee! :thumbsup:

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2019, 12:19:27 am »
Trainee if you change your nickname to NoMercy again

p.s: just noticed that you're from the same country as mia khalifa. strong trainee 8)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 07:55:59 pm by Zatch »
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2019, 01:13:21 am »
Trainee. Don't ruin it again.

Inferno made this for me <3

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2019, 03:12:39 am »
I can't forget your close range m4 shot in LW. when you ware T tag and pop my head in front of cherry popper.  jk

Trainee. Don't ruin it again.

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2019, 04:45:55 am »
Trainee if you change your nickname to NoMercy again
I thank god cuz I got a reason to change it from no_mercy to the current one xD.

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2019, 04:57:25 am »
I don't know you so neutral for now.
Informative Informative x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.