March 28, 2024, 10:23:17 pm

Author Topic: [Cancelled] VU vs CF  (Read 15368 times)

Rami^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
[Cancelled] VU vs CF
« on: August 03, 2016, 06:20:51 pm »
Topic says it all here we are here now after having a successfull clanwar with the MK we are here to played with VU, It will be 5 v 5 and will be played CTF, bases and time will be disscused once we move it further here in the thread.

Players : 5 v 5
Mode : Capture the flag
Rules : Remain same which are applied in CTF server.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 08:29:07 pm by stormeus »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: VU vs CF
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 06:28:29 pm »
Too scared to play A/D?
Disagree Disagree x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Rami^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 06:32:06 pm »
Too scared to play A/D?

Yes we are, but why you are scared to play in CTF?
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 06:36:34 pm »
Too scared to play A/D?

Yes we are, but why you are scared to play in CTF?
Scared? lolwut are you smoking dicks lately? oh well CTF always ends up boring for clanwars fighting for 20 mins for what just a flag? there is no tough competition in that. And after all please give me a valid reason why should we play with bunch of brain donors?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Rami^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 06:42:13 pm »
First let me tell you we don't understabd the A/D rules well and our members never played in that and VU knew everything regarding CTF but since by your reply it looks like you are scared of being smashed there, about donor line let me clear to you if you give respect to other you will be definately return back hope you will careful next time.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 06:44:16 pm »
First let me tell you we don't understabd the A/D rules well and our members never played in that and VU knew everything regarding CTF but since by your reply it looks like you are scared of being smashed there, about donor line let me clear to you if you give respect to other you will be definately return back hope you will careful next time.
Don't talk about respect because you are cancer to respect word okay son? :) you don't understand it because you never gave a chance to it, and about CTF challenge we'll get back to you we just need to prepare and polish our hammer.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 06:45:57 pm »
Guys, please, let's keep this a little professional.

Rami, I don't know much about your clan war with MK, but from what I heard it was a bit of a mess, with accusations of foul-play, impersonation and tactic leaking.

Can you or someone else please elaborate what the issues were with your clan war with MK? Can we trust CF to behave in a mature, professional manner in the organisation and eventual playing of a clan war? We do not want to waste our time.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 06:48:28 pm »
There are a few players in VU who prefer A/d and a few who Prefer CTF and some of us prefer both.But since ferrari went inactive, we dont have a lot of players who would like to play CTF.
If you offer A/D, then you got your challenge accepted.
If you want CTF, then we will discuss what we can do.
you should be more selective upon the words you choose here, we already saw how much respect you show to MK
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 07:02:25 pm »
Most of the CF players play on borderline ping and FPS, which makes it a frustrating experience for the opposition.

In A/D, we will only face each other once per round. You die, you are out.
In CTF, players respawn on death. Each round is 15 minutes long, averaging 200 kills. That sounds like 15 minutes of hair pulling experience, to be honest.
Sorry, but I would like to preserve some hair for VW6.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Rami^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 07:07:12 pm »
Guys, please, let's keep this a little professional.

Rami, I don't know much about your clan war with MK, but from what I heard it was a bit of a mess, with accusations of foul-play, impersonation and tactic leaking.

Can you or someone else please elaborate what the issues were with your clan war with MK? Can we trust CF to behave in a mature, professional manner in the organisation and eventual playing of a clan war? We do not want to waste our time.

I assure that nothing like that gonna happen again 100%, we will show respect each other thats what i can do now.

There are a few players in VU who prefer A/d and a few who Prefer CTF and some of us prefer both.But since ferrari went inactive, we dont have a lot of players who would like to play CTF.
If you offer A/D, then you got your challenge accepted.
If you want CTF, then we will discuss what we can do.
you should be more selective upon the words you choose here, we already saw how much respect you show to MK

We already mentioned that we aren't played A/D and its new thing for us so please discuss and think on only CTF mode. Thank you
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:11:12 pm by Rami^ »

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 07:32:04 pm »
I don't know if this cw is going to happening or not but I'd just like to say that CTF's gamemode rules are not set in stone in any way. We usually do 6 15min rounds but this is because both teams usually agree to that. The rules of the gamemode are up to be decided by the teams. If you wish for the rounds to be 5 minutes long instead of 15, that can be set, the time is adjustable by the staff, or if you wish for 3 rounds instead of 6 that too is not a problem. There's no restrictions imposed by the server.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 07:36:24 pm by NewK »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 07:50:24 pm »
I don't know if this cw is going to happening or not but I'd just like to say that CTF's gamemode rules are not set in stone in any way. We usually do 6 15min rounds but this is because both teams usually agree to that. The rules of the gamemode are up to be decided by the teams. If you wish for the rounds to be 5 minutes long instead of 15, that can be set, the time is adjustable by the staff, or if you wish for 3 rounds instead of 6 that too is not a problem. There's no restrictions imposed by the server.
How about:
No points for kills/sprees.
Players respawn after 15 seconds delay (Wasted screen settings can do that easily)
In case the match is tied on flag captures, overall kills are used as a tie breaker.

We would need to play a few casual rounds to test how it goes.
Agree Agree x 3 Useful Useful x 2 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 08:32:22 pm »
How about:
Players respawn after 15 seconds delay (Wasted screen settings can do that easily)
In case the match is tied on flag captures, overall kills are used as a tie breaker.

Sure, but I need to know that both teams agree to this first before making any changes. If CF agrees with this, it's fine by me.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 08:34:32 pm »
How about:

Sure, but I need to know that both teams agree to this first before making any changes. If CF agrees with this, it's fine by me.
kindly allow rocket as well :)
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 08:57:01 pm »
Giff me chainsaw
Funny Funny x 1 (list)