login
March 28, 2024, 06:08:41 pm

Author Topic: Application - DZ.Thomas  (Read 8157 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - DZ.Thomas
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2018, 03:29:20 pm »
You have made a lot of efforts, so I will ignore the fact that i dont like you and remain netural.
Thats all because you literally tried.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2018, 03:33:18 pm »
good luck bro :D
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2018, 04:36:36 pm »
Trainee.

Credits : KocKex

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2018, 05:26:33 pm »
Wow you applied again!

no.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2018, 11:06:22 pm »
I don't remember any satisfactory come-back to my post in your previous application or particular action that gave me concrete evidence, though we haven't met much. Still voting no.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2018, 11:36:40 pm »
I don't remember any satisfactory come-back to my post in your previous application or particular action that gave me concrete evidence, though we haven't met much. Still voting no.
I still didn't get the point of what are you asking. Be clear man.
:)
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Oualid

• Regular
  • @Missile
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2018, 04:37:28 pm »
Good luck warrior  8)

VCMP is the game that must be played.

Lorenzo.

• Regular
  • California Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2018, 05:12:36 pm »
Good luck
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2018, 11:20:31 pm »
Yeah I kind of explained like crap... What I meant to say is: I didn't you see giving a proper reply to the post I made in your previously application, or alternatively I didn't see any astounding action in-game or on the forum which gave me material to change my mind on (as in "oh look this guy proved me wrong"), even though I recognise we didn't meet much in-game so it's not entirely your "fault".
Informative Informative x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2018, 08:35:52 am »
Yeah I kind of explained like crap... What I meant to say is: I didn't you see giving a proper reply to the post I made in your previously application, or alternatively I didn't see any astounding action in-game or on the forum which gave me material to change my mind on (as in "oh look this guy proved me wrong"), even though I recognise we didn't meet much in-game so it's not entirely your "fault".

I agree, but i've played with you in LW and you seem like nice guy. If you don't remember me or have any issues i'm.willing to clear all misunderstandings you have, if i can clear misunderstandings with WiLsOn, why can't i clear them with you.
Giving a vote is totally on your terms but my opinion is that if you don't know someone be neutral and check him instead of a direct no, that really effects the applicant and his application. I want to get to know you more.
XD
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 08:41:16 am by Thomas »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2018, 08:29:03 pm »

I agree, but i've played with you in LW and you seem like nice guy. If you don't remember me or have any issues i'm.willing to clear all misunderstandings you have, if i can clear misunderstandings with WiLsOn, why can't i clear them with you.
Giving a vote is totally on your terms but my opinion is that if you don't know someone be neutral and check him instead of a direct no, that really effects the applicant and his application. I want to get to know you more.
XD

See this is what bothers me. You applied, not him. He's evaluating you, not vice versa. You have no humility and I don't want you here.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2018, 08:36:33 pm »
Played with you a few weeks ago, going with Trainee because you've sticked to join us.
Don't screw this up.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2018, 12:25:52 am »

XD
Who said I don't know you? I remember you pretty well, it is clear that you still haven't read what I wrote in your previous applications. I would have been more open to discussion now but gotta agree with Ferrari, I don't like the condescending tone concealed behind your post. Good thing is it gave me more material to further affirm my opinion: NO
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

SymBioTiC

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2018, 02:03:17 am »
Best OF Luck .

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2018, 05:42:39 am »
You have no humility and I don't want you here.

Yes, I have similar sentiments to Ferrari and PunkNoodle. You seem like a good guy, Thomas, but I'm concerned that you are arrogant. Confidence is a virtue, arrogance is a vice. I've kept an eye on your posts for years now, and I too have noticed what Punk described as a 'condescending tone' behind them. I get the feeling that you see yourself to be better than other people.

I will remain neutral on this app, because it looks as though you have many more ticks in the 'pro' column than the 'con' column. However, if you do get accepted as a trainee, you should know that we will be keeping an eye on this issue.
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts