April 27, 2024, 05:30:49 pm

Author Topic: Application - Casper  (Read 4904 times)

Mubashir^

• Fanatic
  • RisK Is MY BuSiNeSs.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Casper
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 08:58:14 am »
hehe GooD LucK Mate  8) O0
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2017, 09:18:14 am »
Kicked from MD Clan because abusing admin in PM. bad luck
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2017, 09:20:08 am »
Kicked from MD Clan because abusing admin in PM. bad luck

md clan cancer of vcmp 600 ping average

good luck
Agree Agree x 9 Funny Funny x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2017, 09:35:02 am »
Good luck

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2017, 09:53:22 am »
Before i vote you, let me ask you a question, why you chose VU over WK? what changed your mind few months ago you abused us, now suddenly you want to be a VU?

P.S another question, is hunting mom fat?
I wish to join VU because I realised the fact that all VU members are friendly. Also, VU is one of the best official clans in my opinion. WK on the other hand is totally opposite, it's full of abusive members with a very poor reputation. I never liked or had any kind of friendship with WK. I always fought against them especially Hunting who is a retarded kid in my opinion. I was never friends with him. Also, tbh I insulted VU for fun and to gain attention, but I felt like it did nothing but decreased my reputation significantly. Therefore I wished to change my ways.

Hi casper,
First of all I'd like to thank you for applying here. Seriously, I've noticed that you have matured as a person and I am very proud of you. A long while ago I've considered you a cancer to the community, and you have proved me wrong, you are now a respected member of the community in my view, and that being said I'm voting Trainee. Was tempted to vote rookie, but I want to see how you get along with other members first.

I would like to know what happened with MD though?
I insulted the MD Owner due to the fact that I had some personal problems with him which lead to me insulting him in anger.

Anyway, thanks for your votes and wishes!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:59:03 am by Casper »
Winner Winner x 5 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2017, 11:03:01 am »
Work on your attitude.
No for now.

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2017, 11:05:37 am »
Work on your attitude.
No for now.
I will try, I promise.

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2017, 11:27:54 am »
Good guy, good luck!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2017, 12:25:09 pm »
Like ferrari, I have also noticed a difference in you lately. And even though you've acted childishly on this forum, I did admire that when you got abused for it, you would rarely whine, rarely cry, and you'd just keep going.

The matter of your attitude is a big issue. You said you want to join VU because we're friendly, but Casper, from what I've seen of you, you're often not very friendly. I don't just mean when you're being angry, but in general conversation. Like the message that Stormeus quoted here, where you tell him to fix something, instead of asking him nicely. It's like you thought he owes you something, when really he owes nobody here anything.

Despite all this I think you have the capacity to change, and like I said, I've noticed you changing. You're also able to express yourself clearly, which gives me confidence that if you do have issues here we will be able to have a calm, civil conversation about them.

I think you will be denied in this app, but I'm voting trainee. The truth is that you've made a bad impression on many members of VU, so I don't expect them to vote positively. I am voting positively for you, however, to indicate that the door is not fully closed.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

MaTrIx

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2017, 12:45:22 pm »
You have changed a lot in my opinion, I'll vote trainee.

Credits: EthicaNN.

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2017, 02:20:59 pm »
Skills are good.
don't mind but you act like 5 years old kid sometimes you are really good and mature but sometimes you suddenly become childish it seems like you are on drugs, sorry but thats truth bro:D
btw change yourself maybe i will vote trainee for you in future.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

Diamond

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2017, 02:45:26 pm »
Skills are good.
don't mind but you act like 5 years old kid sometimes you are really good and mature but sometimes you suddenly become childish it seems like you are on drugs, sorry but thats truth bro:D
I even noticed that thing too although Ryuga acting mature and writing better english over here ONLY in this app smells something.
He used to open support issues on cloudwards, at that time he was totally kiddish and his english was nothing, also his behavior was not at all well.
I wonder how such a change occured over in such a short period, ohw, maybe a miracle?
Btw, best of luck if this is real change, miracely.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2017, 02:47:28 pm »
Well maybe not this time, going with no, you need more time to fix things, reasons are mentioned above by VU members.

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2017, 03:18:58 pm »
good luck

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2017, 03:40:56 pm »
I would like to know what happened with MD though?
I insulted the MD Owner due to the fact that I had some personal problems with him which lead to me insulting him in anger.

Anyway, thanks for your votes and wishes!
What ? so you got personal issues with me really ? let me start...when MD started rising in EC server casper started teaming up with us against WK for what we got good impression against him after that he applied to our clan his 1st application got rejected and the 2nd one which lead us to think that may be he is serious about to join our clan and that application got accepted because of his fake good behavior with our members... huh good behavior... but that good behavior started losing after sometime and as much as i know he leaked our HuD password too  the reason of kicking you was in your starting days first you abused our trainee member "uchiha" so when he posted his leaving app you proved uchiha wrong with your showing-off good Behavior which was not real. after that you kept abusing clan members like x=vampire and breaking MD rules via killing clan members or bla bla bla for what you got warned in our report section. you started thinking that we cannot kick you outta clan you kept messing with clan rules.... what about abusing your own clan in Server chat ? what about abusing MD clan in forum shout-box. what about abusing clan in PMs to me ? what about abusing clan leaders without any reason... all you thought that we need you badly MD won't run without you lmao we can't kick you for what i asked Baba_sain to create a report against you... and at last you got a happy kick :).... huh personal issues with me... i am the one still helping you in everything. sorry mate you started so i have ended.
Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)