April 28, 2024, 05:48:20 am

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 14809 times)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2017, 12:59:02 pm »
Yeah,at that time i thought that they can give me another chance to improve myself to them but they didn't accept my apology and i won't beg them to accept it you already saw what happened to my brother when he applied you want me to go and embarrass myself? it was time to move on.
lol everyone knows your brother that he stay away  with WK  only one day after that he start asslicking wk again and they were aware of it that he was sent by someone there for what's cooking  in their private like you was sent and leaked their private
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:22:27 am by Raid3n^ »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bart's Work

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2017, 01:14:23 pm »
what private did i leak man lol,WK's private is for WK members only.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2017, 02:02:15 pm »
give him a chance already seems like the guy would die for vu if needed
*Cough* *cough* I'm still here
And remember what I said on thattt topic ? ::)
And my reply will be same as it was on this topic.
i cba to go down and read it to be honest, but its appreciated.

anyway GO TREX
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2017, 02:45:40 pm »
what private did i leak man lol,WK's private is for WK members only.
your still acting like kids,i'm talking about MK private didn't you leak their private ? and after that why should've they trust on your brother as everyone knows that your brother won't stop asslicking WK
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Bart's Work

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2017, 02:50:11 pm »
this is not enough? http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8338.msg99731#msg99731
i've said everything there and don't talk about my brother it ain't your problem let him do whatever he want anyway i assure you he is not asslicking wk anymore.:police:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:59:16 pm by Trex »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2017, 03:09:16 pm »
this is not enough? http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8338.msg99731#msg99731
i've said everything there and don't talk about my brother it ain't your problem let him do whatever he want anyway i assure you he is not asslicking wk anymore.:police:
lol you was the one who put him in your app topic
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Bart's Work

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2017, 03:42:29 pm »
STOP JUST STOP  GOD DAMN IT, JUST STOP FOR LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2017, 03:46:52 pm »
People digging months ago things lol, everyone came here just to get trex denied eh.

I still wish you best of luck guy :thumbsup:
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
Informative Informative x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2017, 04:20:18 pm »
ye?,continue give them the logs when i said that we're having fun...i'm searching for it anyway
Edit:
http://imgur.com/a/n4jmL
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:32:37 pm by Trex »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2017, 12:42:55 am »
I didn't visit MK's forum since my last departure lol
Are you sure?

,i'm talking about MK private didn't you leak their private ? and after that why should've they trust on your brother as everyone knows that your brother won't stop asslicking WK

There is nothing much for trainees to leak. He might have tried but still he would have leaked nothing. Like nadeem tried and got nothing.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 12:45:39 am by Kelvin »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2017, 01:55:55 am »
What the hell is going on in this application? Who is Hunting and why should we care? I can't parse what's going on here when half the forum thinks posting a screenshot with no context is some kind of damning evidence that should force us to close this app.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2017, 03:50:18 am »
What the hell is going on in this application? Who is Hunting and why should we care? I can't parse what's going on here when half the forum thinks posting a screenshot with no context is some kind of damning evidence that should force us to close this app.
Hunting is one of the culprit of VC:MP, his crew is the reason behind availability of retarded unfair mods like speedgear, wall hack, y axis fix, Trex is their former clan member who left ON for MK and left MK within 2 weeks, because found nothing in their private boards to leak to ONs, now targeting VU with fake propaganda, gl
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2017, 09:13:03 am »
Are you sure?
Honestly not after my departure immediately,its after it by sometime maybe 2 weeks i guess.

Hunting is one of the culprit of VC:MP, his crew is the reason behind availability of retarded unfair mods like speedgear, wall hack, y axis fix, Trex is their former clan member who left ON for MK and left MK within 2 weeks, because found nothing in their private boards to leak to ONs, now targeting VU with fake propaganda, gl
fuck off,i didn't join MK to leak their private,i don't really remember the chat with Tom but i told him that i made leaving topic in MK then he asked me for their private if i didn't talk with him to tell him here is the private of MK,and i am sure this application will be denied,let's see next apply if the application got accepted i will show everysingle member of this community that i can be trusted again then people like you karan will put their shoes in their mouth and stop talking about me again.

Me and Hunting were friends since 2013 i met him in a server called 3D server drake was the owner of that server.
Hunting at that time was clanless then made his own clan HK(Hardcore Killers) no body joined that clan except me i was still noob in 2013 so i joined and left after minutes i didn't like having a tag at that time,hunting was good guy at that time later he talked with Tom and Tom suggested him to make ON clan to support russians,this was in 2014 i guess he invited me then i joined nothing was wrong at that time no hacks no shitty mods just huds like every clan have.
later ANONIUML w/e his nick is made hack or found it i don't know and shared it to members at that time i got kicked because there was problems with hunting and other members me and my brother got kicked,i tried to get in again and i did it but after getting banned in CTF because these hacks of ON i left again thats it!
now that retard karan thinks that i will join VU to leak their private i don't need a retard like him to come here to ruin my application i am not a slave of someone to just ruin my vcmp career once again atleast some of VU members trust in my words thats all what i need getting trusted again.

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2017, 09:26:47 am »
Are you sure?.
^^
then who was that guy few weeks ago begging for chance for getting in MK again and got ignored by MK's leaders? oh so you mean that was your brother because you both play vcmp on same pc as your brother told me that you guys are poor? if yes then i'll pray for you forsure. =)
P.S i'm not here for ruining your app i'm here saying truth because you lied in your app that you didn't visit MK forum since you left MK, i think that guy who was using your account on mk forum begging for chance maybe that was your brother, right?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:34:01 am by Raid3n^ »

Bart's Work