login
April 27, 2024, 09:34:08 am

Author Topic: New policy on PL-VU membership  (Read 1376 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
New policy on PL-VU membership
« on: February 10, 2020, 02:19:12 am »
New policy on PL-VU membership

We are thrilled to see the growth of Pakistani Legends as a formidable force in VC:MP, it is a community and team in which several people have found a home, and found people they can fight with together. They are encouraging teamplay and community in a way that increases the competition in VC:MP, which is a good thing.

We have a long-standing policy of not allowing our members to affiliate with any other clans, gangs or teams in VC:MP besides VU. In light of the consolidation of PL as a team, we took a vote to decide whether we would allow VU-PL joint membership. We have decided that PL now possesses the key characteristics of a clan, or gang, and therefore there will be no VU-PL joint membership allowed from this point onwards.

What does this mean? In VC:MP and the VC:MP community:
  • VU members may not identify as PL, whether by tag or in conversation.
  • VU members may not play in PL teams in team events
  • VU members may not participate in private PL events

Those members who already identify as PL may choose to leave VU, or cease their PL affiliation. Those who wish to apply to join VU, we ask you to be honest about your affiliations, and recognise that you may not be both VU and PL at the same time.

Once again, we're happy to see the growth of another team in VC:MP, we enjoyed our recent clan war against you and are looking forward to the next one.
Agree Agree x 20 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 16 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Kusanagi

• View Profile
Re: New policy on PL-VU membership
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 04:48:41 pm »
PL members stop playing vcmp VU dead = VCMP dead
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Oh My God! I forgot my brain in fridge :D

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 04:57:03 pm »
PL members stop playing vcmp VU dead = VCMP dead

Oh My God! I forgot my brain in fridge :D
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 8 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 05:11:21 pm »
hi new drama has started ?  :o
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Anti-Cancer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 05:54:26 pm »
Well, we can see difference btw mature community and
PL - Pakistani Laggers
PL - Penluns
PL - Pathetic Legends
PL - Poor Luns
Community.
The words were chosen by VUs community head for PLs were quite good and gave much respect to Pathetic community which was not deserving at all but Thanks to Pathetic community whom shown their real face to Charley aswell :)

GTFO PLs

Rate this post as braindonor if you guys want to suck my **** :)
Agree Agree x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 10 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 06:13:21 pm »
We wanted to announce our policy and we did. We do not wish to see any verbal blow ups between these people. You are free to choose a different place but you’re not welcomed here for such coversation.

Locked!
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)