April 27, 2024, 08:42:12 am

Author Topic: Reporting the 2 faced person [VU_T]Eazym4  (Read 2684 times)

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting the 2 faced person [VU_T]Eazym4
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2020, 02:08:22 pm »
just another day of immaturity in vcmp lmao.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2020, 03:38:27 pm »
Lol really ?

Listen here you bitch faced prick. He was involved in insulting your nickname not mine that's why I warned him.

Quote from: SaMiR^ link=topic=16761.msg165495#msg165495
Lol .. the only hypocrite is you.
as you can see in this picture,

He joined with your nick too and you are the one who warned him in ec. and now you are trying to save your reputation to avoid problems with vu.
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10771.0

I do whatever I want, you can't teach me. I already explained he joined with your nick. You can get your ass kicked, whenever I kick your ass in EC, you start to asslick if it doesn't work then you do admin reports. That's all pricks can do.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2020, 03:52:26 pm »
Lol really ?

Listen here you bitch faced prick. He was involved in insulting your nickname not mine that's why I warned him.

Quote from: SaMiR^ link=topic=16761.msg165495#msg165495
Lol .. the only hypocrite is you.
as you can see in this picture,

He joined with your nick too and you are the one who warned him in ec. and now you are trying to save your reputation to avoid problems with vu.
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10771.0

I do whatever I want, you can't teach me. I already explained he joined with your nick. You can get your ass kicked, whenever I kick your ass in EC, you start to asslick if it doesn't work then you do admin reports. That's all pricks can do.
You've disproven nothing, you're just asslicking VU and nothing else at this point, you've ignored complelely the fact that he joined with "hazardmom" name, stop trying to make VU see you as a good boi, you're nothing but a clown.
PS : in your past app, some VU member mentioned about you warning him, and you said " i didn't know you're a VU member" which does also prove my words, you're just a clown who's asslicking VU to make them see you as something else than a clown, just do better bro...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 03:59:04 pm by SaMiR^ »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2020, 04:54:22 pm »
Ask someone to read it for you bro. Improve your English or ask your father to read it for you so atleast he can kick ur ass for not giving attension to English.

Secondly, It's my choice to SAY whatever I want. There is no place for retards like you, it is my choice to speak whatever I want even if its a lie. I would not spare your ass only if I get a best chance.

By the way, I wonder why I'm giving my attension to kids like you, huh we all know you are already going to end up being a toxic hunting.

(no more replies from now, guess it's making a mess, I know VU members are smart enough to decide who is right)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 04:59:33 pm by Hazard »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2020, 05:00:35 pm »
OH LORD, this isn’t something for which we’ll punish our members. Trolling is part of this game and if some people are taking it too seriously, can’t do much.

If this was related to racism might be against our ethos. All i can say is, Eazy, stop teasing people who cannot handle such jokes because we can’t have more of these topics at our forums  :(

There are a lot of other important things going on in this game right now. Don’t waste your time please. Locked.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 05:14:19 pm by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)