April 27, 2024, 09:37:15 am

Author Topic: A letter to VU  (Read 3198 times)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
Re: A letter to VU
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2020, 05:16:27 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2020, 06:10:22 pm »
I understand that but writing an apology doesn't work, at least for me, you always have those 5 or 6 people who always keep you down in this community, even aggravating this shit and ruining your reputation even more, so after months of writing an apology i realised that it wasnt worth it to get things straight, and what people write above is a clear proof of what im saying.

If you like a solution just consider not giving a shit to other people here who treated you bad in the past and if they try to retaliate just insult them and ignore them after that :)
Remember, mental rest and feeling good is better than trying to cope with these assholes, dont try to not retaliate because youre afraid of "aggravating the situation", i recommend you to loudly write a broad "FUCK YOU" and other stuff that humiliates them and make you feel better,then ignore them because they will try to irritate you.
I already knew that I was going to be humiliated here and that's little considering the ways I should be treated after trying to disolve a friendship, forge evidence and fuck an innocent guy. That is why I have not answered to the guys making jokes of me, not because of that I might aggravate the situation.

Besides, this is their home after all, insulting vu members will just get me another ban so it's useless, and I am already tired of speaking with people to spend my time elaborating a reply for each.

I have unleashed something that I kept inside for a long time. It is not VCMP what I give a shit about, it means just lot of memories to me and certainly it is part of my life, but I went through drugs, damaged persons that I did not want to damage, and many other things (that I should not tell, because i don't wanna look like a sad teenager idiot even if I am) because of my ignorance. Basically, all what happened in VCMP, I mean - ignoring inputs from the people trying to help me, ended up fucking me in my real life.

VU was a pending debt to help me release all what I feel because of my errors, that is the reason of this apology, and that is the reason for which I helped with EAD Championship for nothing in return, and will continue helping as much as I can.

Thank you ferrari, I agree.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 06:19:44 pm by Calhoun »
Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2020, 06:38:18 pm »
nah that's bad bunny reggaeton singer :P
miren nada mas ya llego don comedia, traigan las sillas

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2020, 06:56:01 pm »
I understand that but writing an apology doesn't work, at least for me, you always have those 5 or 6 people who always keep you down in this community, even aggravating this shit and ruining your reputation even more, so after months of writing an apology i realised that it wasnt worth it to get things straight, and what people write above is a clear proof of what im saying.

If you like a solution just consider not giving a shit to other people here who treated you bad in the past and if they try to retaliate just insult them and ignore them after that :)
Remember, mental rest and feeling good is better than trying to cope with these assholes, dont try to not retaliate because youre afraid of "aggravating the situation", i recommend you to loudly write a broad "FUCK YOU" and other stuff that humiliates them and make you feel better,then ignore them because they will try to irritate you.

literally NOBODY is keeping him down here you IDIOT
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2020, 11:02:11 pm »

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2020, 12:21:55 am »
[...]
In reality, despite the sharp words Ferrari is giving him a good advice, even know Calhoun knows it deep down according to his post.

At the end, it comes down to
Remember, mental rest and feeling good is better than trying to cope with [...], i recommend you to [...] and make you feel better
and
Work on feeling good about yourself first, then start thinking about what others think of you
...which is basically stating the same concept in two different ways.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2020, 02:15:50 pm »
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

credits to ponky ponky

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

credits to ponky ponky

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2020, 04:16:57 am »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me