April 27, 2024, 11:33:08 am

Author Topic: Application - SqmmySqm  (Read 9258 times)

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SqmmySqm
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2019, 07:31:45 pm »
I just woke up from deep hibernation to visit this application, only to find out i got my forum privileges revoked for no reason specified but that's another topic to turn to.

I see potential in you but i haven't seen you at all in my entire vc-mp years, tbh i would be dropping the stone on my toe if i vote blindly, so i would like to go with "neutral" at the moment and wait.

Good Luck.
The only privileges you should have must be specifically to the board you manage which is VW. And yes, you're right this was not the board or topic to place that specific comment. Suggest you choose wisely where and how to air this stuff out. Any further comment about this topic please refer yourself to the respective board!

To the applicant:
Now, its been a while VU has received an app such well handled. Trainee.

PS: To the members who voted neutral, please reach out to the applicant and try to make contact whichever way you'd like that will help you reach your final decision. Remember this option is not to be your final vote, its a stand-by phase for you to meet up and see if he is fit to what we believe its in VU best interest. Take your time, there's no rush for a decision to be made!
as i have already stated my vote , but let me tell you guys something. if this guy didn't decide to apply to VU i would invite him to join. i really did wanted this guy to be in with us. i'd appreciate you people if all the people voting neutrals in the poll do consider their votes. i'd guarantee you loyalty and dedication by his side. as he's new and not much aware of clans, vcmp and stuff so i'd go with trainee
As TheKing stated, I'd also like to add a few more words rather than my previous post which was just a plain vote, the reason behind my vote is, despite of his less experience in VCMP, he is a mature and decent player unlike the majority of the newcomers, I've been playing with him since he has joined VCMP and am probably the oldest VU member he has known, he has potential to be a great VU. With that all being said, I'd request all neutrals to reconsider their votes by reaching out to the applicant.
PS: To the members who voted neutral!
Well you are not the boss of me to tell me what to do and what not to do, I will vote whatever I like + I have my right to open your past application and post trainee on your application and you can't stop me from that but I guess that would be going over the board anyway.

To the applicant, I saw and met him in LW and found that he is not a bad Addition to this clan and if Rajput is accepted her then why not him? Hhhhhhh one moe thing i found his personality matching to Punknoodle so much that I thought for a second Punk Trolling on us and applying that. Well I can trust you with my vote Trainee for your start. Hope to see you going on higher up soon :)
Thanks for all the support.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 07:33:32 pm by SqmmySqm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2019, 09:01:07 pm »
I've met him in lw few minutes ago, he's a nice guy with maturing skills as i expect from any 1 year experienced player, there wasn't much more to know, but i'll still stick with neutral, because that is what i'm comfortable with right now, remember this is not an insult or anything but its simple decision making on just one time visit.

The only privileges you should have must be specifically to the board you manage which is VW. And yes, you're right this was not the board or topic to place that specific comment. Suggest you choose wisely where and how to air this stuff out. Any further comment about this topic please refer yourself to the respective board!

A strong cup of coffee, thats all i needed, thx man xD. I forgot password that's all.

To the applicant:
Now, its been a while VU has received an app such well handled. Trainee.

PS: To the members who voted neutral, please reach out to the applicant and try to make contact whichever way you'd like that will help you reach your final decision. Remember this option is not to be your final vote, its a stand-by phase for you to meet up and see if he is fit to what we believe its in VU best interest. Take your time, there's no rush for a decision to be made!

I'll stay neutral.

Well you are not the boss of me to tell me what to do and what not to do, I will vote whatever I like + I have my right to open your past application and post trainee on your application and you can't stop me from that but I guess that would be going over the board anyway.

Typical Sk behavior :/, makes me disappointed.

Anyway, Good luck  O0 O0 O0
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2019, 09:20:46 pm »
Trainee

Neutral
The reason I changed to Neutral is because I feel I rushed in my decision without knowing you. but seeing how your application is going I guess you're going to be accepted so in this case I'd like to know you better and watch your performance with us. Good luck.

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2019, 02:52:22 pm »
Well you are not the boss of me to tell me what to do and what not to do.

I'm not but... https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7427.0 + 10 years here https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=72.0 my app doesn't even have a poll system on it. :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 02:56:22 pm by TheKing »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2019, 04:37:54 pm »
 O0

I'm not but... https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7427.0 + 10 years here https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=72.0 my app doesn't even have a poll system on it. :)
I will go in past and post trainee reply anyway  O0 O0
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Lilama

• Regular
  • z0rz0rz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2019, 04:48:48 pm »
Good guy; Had fun playing with ya today, Good luck!

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2019, 06:47:25 pm »
Met him today in LW and had a few fights...Acceptable Skills with 1 year experience...
Changing vote To Trainee.Enjoy :D
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2019, 05:48:49 pm »
O0

I will go in past and post trainee reply anyway  O0 O0
He's still your boss anyway,  in present/past/future.

About the app, idk you neutral.
Funny Funny x 4 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2019, 09:05:43 pm »
mod, good luck!  ^-^

trainee

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2019, 05:20:52 am »
mod, good luck!  ^-^

trainee

Thank you, I appreciate it.

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2019, 03:08:48 am »
I don't know you , Neutral

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

TranxFormR

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • *Underdogs Unbeatable*
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2019, 07:09:46 am »
Trainee..
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2019, 02:59:26 pm »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 03:05:49 pm by Dukeiii »
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2019, 03:23:39 pm »
It has been long now when he applied, @dukeii get a cookie from nearby shop for your pointless effort :)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)