login
April 27, 2024, 12:05:44 pm

Author Topic: Application - KaOtiV  (Read 12280 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - KaOtiV
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2019, 07:00:08 pm »
why you force me to use google translator >:(
Funny Funny x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2019, 07:21:30 pm »
Hay veces en que te he considerado una persona arrogante, aun asi, con el paso del tiempo creo que eso ya no es tan notorio como lo era antes, te lo digo asi, porque no quiero que quede nada escondido entre nosotros. Aun asi, por encima de eso, creo que si has cambiado en ese sentido, y te tengo mucho respeto como jugador.

Trainee para empezar, espero tenerte dentro del clan, buena suerte hermano!
Eso fue en el pasado, pero ahora es bueno que todo esté mejorando. Gracias.

Trainee, just because i know  you for a long time, do not mess this up please xD
Thanks bro. xD
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Valeria

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2019, 10:19:40 pm »
Trainee
Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

By:Zatch

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2019, 04:10:16 am »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2019, 06:44:53 pm »
You currently are dealing with 2 rookie votes, 12 trainee votes, 12 people are neutral and 2 deny votes. I recommend you try and hang around ingame, forum or discord with the members who are neutral with you at the moment. That would help them get to know you better and obviously make their decision upon your application! :D
Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2019, 08:26:27 pm »
You currently are dealing with 2 rookie votes, 12 trainee votes, 12 people are neutral and 2 deny votes. I recommend you try and hang around ingame, forum or discord with the members who are neutral with you at the moment. That would help them get to know you better and obviously make their decision upon your application! :D
Thank you very much. :)

This week, I've wanted meet you in game, but I've couldn't do it, because I couldn't see you on any server. I'll do it for forum or discord.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2019, 03:42:40 am »
Hay veces en que te he considerado una persona arrogante, aun asi, con el paso del tiempo creo que eso ya no es tan notorio como lo era antes, te lo digo asi, porque no quiero que quede nada escondido entre nosotros. Aun asi, por encima de eso, creo que si has cambiado en ese sentido, y te tengo mucho respeto como a todos los jugadores.

Trainee pe causa
Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2019, 04:03:07 am »
Hay veces en que te he considerado una persona arrogante, aun asi, con el paso del tiempo creo que eso ya no es tan notorio como lo era antes, te lo digo asi, porque no quiero que quede nada escondido entre nosotros. Aun asi, por encima de eso, creo que si has cambiado en ese sentido, y te tengo mucho respeto como a todos los jugadores.

Trainee pe causa
Todo ha cambiado bro. Gracias.

I feel happy for your support. Thank you.

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2019, 06:03:53 pm »
Changing my vote to No, Sorry to doubt you but I think its pretty much obvious for me to see someone with that level of English and that pattern of English applying here, I have no idea about your past of how good you were in English but I know something about you that you are not as good in English then you have written in this application. I remember you being Silent in Little whiteys which only shows your lack of communication skills and this is something opposite, which makes me think, have you really written this application yourself? So for me its a NO.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2019, 03:22:47 am »
Changing my vote to No, Sorry to doubt you but I think its pretty much obvious for me to see someone with that level of English and that pattern of English applying here, I have no idea about your past of how good you were in English but I know something about you that you are not as good in English then you have written in this application. I remember you being Silent in Little whiteys which only shows your lack of communication skills and this is something opposite, which makes me think, have you really written this application yourself? So for me its a NO.
This is a absurd reason for me. In last days I've searched you in LW,  EC and another servers. Today, I could find to RajPut in LW, but he was afk in that moment. I haven't played with you for a long time. Since a week I'm trying to find you.

I work in the morning and I study in the afternoon. I arrive to my home at 8 or 9 pm in my time zone. Now, I can see that you connect to servers in the morning in my time zone. Today, I could see you on LW server because I was in my day off.

Answering to your question, I wrote this application without help. I only reviewed my English book and search some words in internet. Thanks.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2019, 03:46:09 am »

Well, if he does not talk to you on a server or with any other member, does not mean he is not able to communicate, I know him and I can say with total certainty that he does not speak because his attitude is serious during the game, if You will take the trouble to talk to him once in private you will realize that it is different (not in its entirety). With respect to him  app you can realize for yourself if he did it or not. Even if he had not done it, he put a lot of enthusiasm and it is very complete, I still hold my vote.
Informative Informative x 3 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Uchiha

• 𝒯𝓊𝓍𝓆𝒾♊
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2019, 05:42:04 am »

Well, if he does not talk to you on a server or with any other member, does not mean he is not able to communicate, I know him and I can say with total certainty that he does not speak because his attitude is serious during the game, if You will take the trouble to talk to him once in private you will realize that it is different (not in its entirety). With respect to him  app you can realize for yourself if he did it or not. Even if he had not done it, he put a lot of enthusiasm and it is very complete, I still hold my vote.

I think the same thing that sawyer, since we were teammates we know kaotiv in that aspect

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2019, 08:01:00 am »
hi kaotiv may god help you here bro  >:D good luck PAL.

Sup_^

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2019, 04:27:23 pm »

What i wanted to say has been written above.

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2019, 08:34:39 pm »
This is a absurd reason for me. In last days I've searched you in LW,  EC and another servers. Today, I could find to RajPut in LW, but he was afk in that moment. I haven't played with you for a long time. Since a week I'm trying to find you.

I work in the morning and I study in the afternoon. I arrive to my home at 8 or 9 pm in my time zone. Now, I can see that you connect to servers in the morning in my time zone. Today, I could see you on LW server because I was in my day off.

Answering to your question, I wrote this application without help. I only reviewed my English book and search some words in the internet. Thanks.
Well thing going on around here it's hard for me to believe all that you said. I still stand by my vote its just for the sake of my clan.
Sawyer, I know he is your friend but I don't want to risk it anymore. Well, I don't want to be rude or discriminative but all of a sudden people who speak certain language started taking interest in VU which they never had before and they have been in our community for long now. I don't want to point to anyone but I just want to tell you guys that its something I feel very fishy and I will say it again please don't mind or think that I am talking about anyone but that's something I have felt and I am sure many would also have.
Sup and Uchicha thank you for your input.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex