March 28, 2024, 08:32:44 pm

Author Topic: I'll just leave this here  (Read 3469 times)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
I'll just leave this here
« on: September 07, 2014, 05:50:17 pm »
I've been crousing around the internet trying to find something productive to do lol... And I thought to myself why should i pass by the old days VU Forum and see whats up... I know must of you guys would not remember me(old dead player in the time we were active AF. Or atleast I was, basically when this thing started lol), just wanted to see whats has been going on? Where's that guy Cutton? I can see Thijn and aXXo still up!

Man those old days where glorious, any way whats good?

-Decised TheKing
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: I'll just leave this here
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 06:06:20 pm »
OMIGUD, it's TheKing :D

Cutton is busy with life, as we all are pretty much. I stopped playing mostly. Only doing 0.4 stuff recently.

How are you doing? Where have you been?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 06:16:33 pm »
OHHAIDER ;D

I'm doing pretty good, not much to complain about except boredum lol. I've been dealing with college, football etc... YOu know simply life stuff haha Its been a pretty long while since i've been here like what? 4-5 years? lmao

ITS THE BIG DOG!

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 07:51:42 pm »
Hey there, I remember meeting you back when I was a rookie, it's nice to see you here again :)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Seph

• Regular
  • AKA Majora Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 07:55:51 pm »
hi king :)

Quote from: My Hero
people are complaining about the sync (0.4) because they're unwilling to adapt to a modified fighting style that consists of things like actually shooting a person's body after they're knocked down by shotguns. (Players actually think this is an unreasonable change.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 08:33:28 pm »
Sup
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 08:06:27 am »
Heya :P

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 07:41:41 pm »
Good Afternoon Mr.TheKing, im Anarki aka Death. Nice to meet you.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 04:48:42 pm »
Hello  ;)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 05:07:05 pm »
What it is King?

Seen you post these a couple of times now and disappear, you're starting to become predictable old man ;)

Like Thijn said, most of us are busy with real life stuff now. VCMP was the only game I ever really played, and now I don't play any video games at all. That's not to say that I think video games are a waste of time; you're right, those old days were glorious. All that drama, the event managing, team-building/managing, the actual playing, it was all good fun. Weird how things translate into real life too eh? I know all sorts of things about people and places from around the world that I never would have done without this game because of coming into contact with such a diverse bunch of peeps. It taught me how to type hella fast too haha.

I dunno what VCMP's like these days as I literally never play and I only check the forums once every couple of months. My impression is that most semblances of organisation, group-play and intelligent conversation have gone out of the window. Not that our conversations were always intelligent, far from it in fact, but they had their moments. Seems there's no passion or drive in people around here lately. Oh well, that ain't the worst shame.

What are you studying at college? You shouldn't be bored.

Writer of excessively long posts

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 02:08:11 pm »
Heh, my old dead mentor has come back to life :D, but alas, he has forgotten his own apprentice :-\. But I'm glad you posted that King, made me look back at how long I've really been here, almost all of my high school years spent into this clan and now its spilling over into my college life. Oh the good ole days. I think there's something about old, limited and broken that sparks more actively than fixed, refreshed and perfect but that's an interesting trend of thought. Either way, hope life's been good man, you should visit more often, we still got some old grandpas floating around as you can see :D
Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 10:25:30 am »
Hi, i am Vice Underdog's pro spammer  :D nice to meet you, so sad we never met in game, :/
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)