login
April 20, 2024, 05:03:37 am

Author Topic: VU Split  (Read 3266 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
VU Split
« on: September 17, 2013, 09:30:34 pm »
So I returned yesterday to find that various events have shaken the VC:MP world. Not only has Deadmen completed his trial period with TZ and has consequentially been given a trainee position (woo yay!), but ULK has also split in half. Well, VU, as always, has its own share of drama to share with you gossip hungry vultures.

Unbeknownst to me, whilst I was away, the members of VU held a vote to determine whether I should be demoted for my numerous transgressions, egregious errors, and multiple lapses in sanity. The results were as follows:

Yes - 73, No- 0, Abstained - 2, Was looking after mum's dog so couldn't get to the PC to vote - 5

Though it's against my usual moral code to dispute such plain, transparent, unbiased democracy, this time I've decided to do so.

I've decided to refute the legitimacy of the vote, and once I work out what the admin tab does I intend to take control of this website and hold it for ransom. With me are the only true, legitimate, loyal members of VU. I shan't list them all, but the most key amongst them include Matador, J.Ripper, Mauri, Sherlok03, and of course, who could forget, my oldest friend in VC:MP, Rk Payne. They are the CORE of VU; always have been, always will be.

We will form a council that will hereby be known as the Capricious Underdog Negotiation Team, and our various powers, which can and must be affected forthwith, include but are not limited to the following:

1) The power to take irrational, unilateral decisions based purely off of our own egos
2) The power to instate individuals who we know to be proven douchebags to build our clan while we sit back, wait for a few years, expose their douchebaggery, and then reclaim power
3) The power to shit talk and besmirch anyone who uses any of our own sly, underhand, ultimately destructive tactics against us

I understand that some members within the illegitimate, fake VU will want to try to DDOS my forum as soon as I wrest control of it, but be aware. It is against the law. I'll alert the International Criminal Court, they will take a day off from trying ex-Nazi officers, come to your house, and pwn your ass so god damn hard. Heed my words, heathens, because winter is coming.

P.S. I'm aware of the fact that half of the VC:MP community doesn't understand sarcasm or irony, so for the good of you brain donors out there: this is a fucking joke. Go and watch some sitcoms or something. Learn.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:41:51 pm by Charley »
Funny Funny x 9 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VU Split
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 09:42:39 pm »
OH MY FUCKING GOD CHARLEY AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 09:53:50 pm »
lol for a sec i thought u were serious

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 10:17:40 pm »
lol for a sec i thought u were serious

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 01:36:11 am »
-____-

after being away for a good 2 + weeks now, reading that shit out of the blue especially tricked me, having me scurry through all the other topics to find out what the hell you saying...........never again

Deso

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 05:22:35 am »
Wat.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

~ kyber7
#makeVC-MPgreatagain

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 06:38:26 am »
Deso you almost gave me a heart attack you bastard
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:44:06 am by Dany Robert »

-TomZ^ Creationz

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 06:41:04 am »
I hate your charley. I'm in the hospital for a heart attack.

jk, but almost.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 07:24:39 am by Thijn »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 07:15:15 am »
Haha I've been away for 10 weeks and I'm still more up to date than your old asses :p

Literally the most enjoyable and hilarious drama in VC:MP history (actually maybe second to the Shanto vs Ashay LW forum lag argument). Here's some fun reading:

http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?&topic=2333.0

http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?&topic=2340.0

http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=6259.0

http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=6285.0

http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=6286.0

http://ulkgang.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58

Gotta hand it to Bishop, his topic at the end there is by far and away the best. How I love it when cunts fight cunts.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 07:28:59 am »
That's some good read indeed, at last something I can do at school.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 08:49:46 am »
Lmao.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 09:03:22 am »

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 01:44:35 pm »
This isn't a democratic split, and the fact that you refuse to give up the VU tag after leaving the clan and setting up your new forums on zombo.com demonstrates their arrogance and belief in the Capricious Underdog Negotiation Team. They are Da #2, a rebel group who have left the real VU clan in order to form their own.

If votes were truly equal for every single person in the clan, then a quick look at their member list and ours would tell you that vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk is the official and legitimate gang as well as the clan with the majority of the former 9001+ roster. And yet, their refusal to accept the fact that that they are in the minority and retention of the VU name proves that they believe their opinion and say matters more than the rest of the gang.

<@Charley> who do we have on the DDoS shift today?
<%Sherlok03> I am a penis
<@Charley>lol
<@Charley>anyway
<@Charley>lets do the illegal easy way
<@Charley>make many forum posts
<@Charley>and argue in public as much as possible
<@Charley>and thijn will be really scared
Funny Funny x 11 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2013, 02:08:25 pm »
zombo.com
Oh god, I completely forgot that site still existed, who the hell is still paying for it lmao

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2013, 02:23:44 pm »
Charley. A winner. As always.