April 27, 2024, 07:52:09 am

Author Topic: What is your first memory of GTA:VC / VC:MP?  (Read 2049 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
What is your first memory of GTA:VC / VC:MP?
« on: December 06, 2021, 02:43:42 am »
My first memory of this game is my brother testing it at Wal-Mart's electronics section in Córdoba, a city 180km far from home. He was being chased by cops for a few minutes and got drowned. This was circa 2007. I was 5 years old.

Later on, he met a friend who got the game with a tuned version. I would keep this tuned version till today in a DVD, but I don't play it any longer since I found VCMP.

What about you?

Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
Re: What is your first memory of GTA:VC / VC:MP?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 03:05:53 am »
In the beginning of my VCMP times, I was constant death evader and once got banned in VCCNR by its manager for D.E. by /surrender cmd. I have not done it in intention. I remember in those times that I used to get scared from admin punishment in any circumstance. As far as I have improved myself after that, it became like my dream to become admin of VCCNR but I never really achieved that. Now everything is gone.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 02:38:04 pm »
I found VC:MP on Chrome and to be honest I don't exactly remember how but I was looking for Vice City Deluxe Version so I wrote Vice City multiplayer and it redirected me to VC:MP website..

My deathmatching in VC:MP started by FPV glitches in VKs where I popped heads of lots of people XD

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2021, 07:00:03 pm »
Getting banned on XE for using CheatEngine, after CE and VCMP were recommended by a friend.
That's probably over 15 years ago. Time flies fast...
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 07:34:21 pm »
In the beginning of VC:MP times : i was 14 years old and i dont know about that and in our area there opened a shop called "Cafe" who open it everyone know that but its new Shop the owner Name "Fulfilled" in those days we dont know what is this evades wg etc.... But slowly slow we become a good Friend I spend time with them, they teach me how to play,, Im just playing LW server littlewhite, no croush no wg no nades mola nothing its clearly server but after two year im start playing EC grandthief auto server And i learn how to croush how to use 3 weps xd + mola nades its fun very much friendly and im weak in English but after all im learning English, and little bit from school but almost i learned from this game and i know i have to learn more i miss those days UF days When i was with them,☺
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 07:37:26 pm by MeeR. »
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2021, 09:55:27 pm »
I remember seeing someone playing the game in a local internet cafe, it really felt like magic seeing that kind of unprecedented detail and freedom in a video game at that time.

I had the game since probably 2010 and I've been aware of the existence of VCMP since 2014 though I started at 2017 when I had proper internet connection.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 11:14:51 am »
Jump and shoot.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2021, 07:04:52 pm »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2021, 02:58:09 am »
I remember coming and abusing Zegro, calling him a fucking nerd haha.

At that time I did not understand VC:MP addiction. I quickly learned.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2021, 05:33:05 pm »
camping Bishop and Tical's spawnpoint in order to spawnkill them along with Metalord and Javi at XE servers lol
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2021, 12:43:36 am »
GTA:VC - Over my cousin's house at 8 years old walking around randomly creating chaos with the cops. That sorta mentality came from NFS HP2 where the cop choppers would drop flaming oil barrels that explode on impact, made races super fun, I've loved chaos ever since  ;D

VC:MP - Spawning as Army skin in XE running the game at 3 FPS thinking I was the shit, untouchable lag plus 3 shot kills against other noobs. Then, some MK guy started stat padding on us all. That began the clan search journey
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2021, 02:20:18 am »
Sometimes I hate it, but when it comes to VCMP I don't recall my first (real first) time playing.

Yeah, some of my oldest memories are in Mega War, Sky-City. But there's a server I am sure I joined earlier, only that I don't know which one was it...

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2021, 01:17:20 pm »
Joining VCCNR in early days of 0.4 and knowing nothing about vcmp. I miss the guy "OGPipoco" idk where he is, he taught me about buying weps robbing and killing cops there.

vito2

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2021, 01:35:19 pm »
Ban evade. Damn, man. You were 5 days away from being unbanned, and you evaded. Another 30 days of bantime now. Charley.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 07:16:14 am by Charley »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

[NYB]Honey_Singh

• Obama is old friend Trump is new friend Jai Hind..
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2021, 05:58:05 pm »
Hello guys here we go again

story time start from 2010 server ka death match server that time my name is MR.INDIA lots of hacker there throwing grenade some  time here  some time there an all die yeah this is my dream i can do that one day but some one tell me he's doing hacking and he got banned after 5 min admin ban that guy idk how he came back and throwing gre on admin head and dance i think he's name kabuli pulao ... now 2011 xe time this is the biggest drama start my first fight start with seporith cuz she can't beat me and i'm newbie so she decide banned me from xe for  fake reason but she can't i'm back and back again one day she decide she wanna be my friend so i'll give her chance i thought now fight is over but no never list is going too long look like london to china here are some names are mention here Bishop,tical,brain,hunting,veteran,morphine,nadeem,ulk.kong,ulk.club america,jah,hanny etc etc so 5 years waste  after 2016 job time so here is little story btw now i've lots of friend here  ^-^ don't focus on my english cuz all know i'm english guru....

Don't ignore your goal for hole - :blank:
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 8 Informative Informative x 1 (list)