login
March 29, 2024, 01:45:21 pm

Author Topic: Application - DZ.Thomas  (Read 8163 times)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Application - DZ.Thomas
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2018, 06:44:22 am »
You have no humility and I don't want you here.

Yes, I have similar sentiments to Ferrari and PunkNoodle. You seem like a good guy, Thomas, but I'm concerned that you are arrogant. Confidence is a virtue, arrogance is a vice. I've kept an eye on your posts for years now, and I too have noticed what Punk described as a 'condescending tone' behind them. I get the feeling that you see yourself to be better than other people.

I will remain neutral on this app, because it looks as though you have many more ticks in the 'pro' column than the 'con' column. However, if you do get accepted as a trainee, you should know that we will be keeping an eye on this issue.
This will be a great deal to me. Thank you charley, with time i'll improve and embrace anything that makes other people around me comfortable.

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Vendetta.exe

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2018, 02:58:33 pm »
good luck
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2018, 03:01:45 pm »
I don't remember any satisfactory come-back to my post in your previous application or particular action that gave me concrete evidence, though we haven't met much. Still voting no.
I still didn't get the point of what are you asking. Be clear man.
:)
Yeah I kind of explained like crap... What I meant to say is: I didn't you see giving a proper reply to the post I made in your previously application, or alternatively I didn't see any astounding action in-game or on the forum which gave me material to change my mind on (as in "oh look this guy proved me wrong"), even though I recognise we didn't meet much in-game so it's not entirely your "fault".

I agree, but i've played with you in LW and you seem like nice guy. If you don't remember me or have any issues i'm.willing to clear all misunderstandings you have, if i can clear misunderstandings with WiLsOn, why can't i clear them with you.
Giving a vote is totally on your terms but my opinion is that if you don't know someone be neutral and check him instead of a direct no, that really effects the applicant and his application. I want to get to know you more.
XD
Who said I don't know you? I remember you pretty well, it is clear that you still haven't read what I wrote in your previous applications. I would have been more open to discussion now but gotta agree with Ferrari, I don't like the condescending tone concealed behind your post. Good thing is it gave me more material to further affirm my opinion: NO
The usual PunkNoodle I know  :D :D :D .

on-topic: what charley said is exactly right, I did many things in this community that I regret so much.
The way I behaved towards Sk, thinking that he would do nothing to me, but lady karma helped him and got me banned off for aimlock, and even in plus, I made a big mistake that I won't never forget: lying, I did think doing this would end shit for once and for all but instead it made me face humiliations from people I respected and loved.
I was arrogant towards Kessu as well, I was a boy who was seeking for nothing but shit. that resulted in facing a very big and hurting ban-hammer.

I wrote all of this because I need you to be not like me, be patient and have faith. Don't screw it up and be nice even if someone porvoked you.
Informative Informative x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2018, 06:12:28 pm »
DZt.
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2018, 06:21:12 pm »
hi
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2018, 08:57:28 pm »
I don't remember any satisfactory come-back to my post in your previous application or particular action that gave me concrete evidence, though we haven't met much. Still voting no.
I still didn't get the point of what are you asking. Be clear man.
:)
Yeah I kind of explained like crap... What I meant to say is: I didn't you see giving a proper reply to the post I made in your previously application, or alternatively I didn't see any astounding action in-game or on the forum which gave me material to change my mind on (as in "oh look this guy proved me wrong"), even though I recognise we didn't meet much in-game so it's not entirely your "fault".

I agree, but i've played with you in LW and you seem like nice guy. If you don't remember me or have any issues i'm.willing to clear all misunderstandings you have, if i can clear misunderstandings with WiLsOn, why can't i clear them with you.
Giving a vote is totally on your terms but my opinion is that if you don't know someone be neutral and check him instead of a direct no, that really effects the applicant and his application. I want to get to know you more.
XD
Who said I don't know you? I remember you pretty well, it is clear that you still haven't read what I wrote in your previous applications. I would have been more open to discussion now but gotta agree with Ferrari, I don't like the condescending tone concealed behind your post. Good thing is it gave me more material to further affirm my opinion: NO
The usual PunkNoodle I know  :D :D :D .

on-topic: what charley said is exactly right, I did many things in this community that I regret so much.
The way I behaved towards Sk, thinking that he would do nothing to me, but lady karma helped him and got me banned off for aimlock, and even in plus, I made a big mistake that I won't never forget: lying, I did think doing this would end shit for once and for all but instead it made me face humiliations from people I respected and loved.
I was arrogant towards Kessu as well, I was a boy who was seeking for nothing but shit. that resulted in facing a very big and hurting ban-hammer.

I wrote all of this because I need you to be not like me, be patient and have faith. Don't screw it up and be nice even if someone porvoked you.
I vote trainee
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2018, 04:08:45 pm »
Trainee. , the reason is to be honest and mature
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2018, 10:30:32 am »
Good luck  but stop helping MD's, if you want to be a member of VU
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2018, 10:31:36 am »
Deadmau5 i want to met you bro

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2018, 10:48:22 am »
Sucx Dickx
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2018, 12:46:26 pm »
First,if u going to put "to" before a verb,don't use the "verb" in the past.So it'll be meet*.
Second,meet him in the after mid-night time of pakistan or meet him in the dreams xddd.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2018, 01:00:09 pm »
First,if u going to put "to" before a verb,don't use the "verb" in the past.So it'll be meet*.
Second,meet him in the after mid-night time of pakistan or meet him in the dreams xddd.
guys this is my app pls xddd.

"I want to meet you bro"
thanks for advice [MD]RisKY^
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:06:25 pm by Thomas »

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2018, 01:40:52 pm »
I team with MDs all the time.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2018, 02:44:02 pm »
There's nothing wrong if we teamed up with them. Ferrari and me used to team up against XTM and his sluts xD

Thomas

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2018, 05:02:01 pm »
I guess we're on same side then.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009