May 02, 2024, 03:52:05 pm

Author Topic: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?  (Read 27708 times)

Sephiroth

Re: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2012, 03:26:51 pm »

speechless.
Cannot rate own posts

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2012, 03:42:42 pm »
God, this is incredible

Look who's hacking, the leader himself.

i resigned to.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2012, 04:06:42 pm »
As newk says every post of him was kind of sarcastic and jocular and everyone took them seriously.
I don't remember ever saying that, but yea I'm not shocked at all anymore, my respect for ULK was already down to an all time level of 0. So, just like you said: It's just ULK being ULK. Although we can't blame this on every single member of ULK, there's a few people on ULK I still respect, very few, but still this is exactly the kind of thing an ULK member would be involved with.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 06:47:32 pm by NewK »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2012, 04:48:18 pm »
Come on, Charley, make your own server :>

asd

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2012, 04:56:13 pm »
Come on, Charley, make your own server :>

SvM much?

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2012, 05:01:20 pm »
SvM is just a Team DeathMatch server.We need a big DM server better than XE

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2012, 05:06:10 pm »
A server is on its way

Writer of excessively long posts

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2012, 05:06:19 pm »
+1

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2012, 05:08:21 pm »
^^

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2012, 05:21:04 pm »

speechless.

I thought the whole community was aware that aki had access to.. everything.

And you especially Sephiroth, since you constantly asked him for information from other clan's private forums like the better part of last year or some shit? Don't pretend to be surprised man.

I've been making public jests about aki having access to everything forever now. Guess the joke is on me.

Made jokes about that and now I'm pointing out Seph's failure of a try to detach himself from it all as well - no faux integrity for you my friend.

Sigh. And that's about all I can do. Jest.

I would apologize but since it's not my crime, it wouldn't be sincere. I'd say I'm surprised, but that would be a lie. I really thought people were aware of it.

I'd ask you not to consider a single person's actions to be seen as a clan's but I suspect ya'll wouldn't listen - it's the comeuppance this audience has been waiting for a long time. Still good to have this hopeful sentence out here.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2012, 05:30:51 pm »
I'd ask you not to consider a single person's actions to be seen as a clan's but I suspect ya'll wouldn't listen - it's the comeuppance this audience has been waiting for a long time.

Yeah you're right, people have been waiting for this. I think there are many who believe that ULK members are willing to do this sort of thing, but that they are either incapable or they just haven't been caught doing it yet. As I said in the XE forum, I'd expect exactly the same sort of thing from Bishop, Olvido and Prontera.

Akiharu is seen as the defacto leader of ULK, so his morals are seen to reflect those of his clan. ULK might have once been a bastion of integrity and unity, but I think perhaps that day is gone. With Aki doing this, Bishop flaming everyone in VC:MP, other members bitching about other clans at every opportunity and very well known internal conflicts between members, how are people meant to respect ULK? How are they meant to expect anything else?

Writer of excessively long posts

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2012, 05:51:59 pm »
I'd ask you not to consider a single person's actions to be seen as a clan's but I suspect ya'll wouldn't listen - it's the comeuppance this audience has been waiting for a long time.

Yeah you're right, people have been waiting for this. I think there are many who believe that ULK members are willing to do this sort of thing, but that they are either incapable or they just haven't been caught doing it yet. As I said in the XE forum, I'd expect exactly the same sort of thing from Bishop, Olvido and Prontera.

Yeah, I don't think many would do this. And anyone that I believe that would and would now try to make themself look better *cough*Sephi*cough*, I'd point out.

I don't agree with anything that's been done, nor have I "reaped the rewards" of this immoral behaviour except for when I've been listening to people rant on PMs on irc regarding the content we weren't supposed to have access to. But as I said, I don't think it's right. And anyone trying to make themself look good, that doesn't deserve it, I will point out.

There isn't anything I can do to make this right or anything I could have done to stop it, but this comeuppance is deserved. I won't deny that. People need to take responsibility for what they've done. I'm not going to let anyone non-deserving bullshit their way out of it.

Perhaps my inaction is to be frowned upon as well, but apathy is a trait I appreciate in myself. And I did mock these shenanigans openly, so I don't care, I did my part.

Though again, most of ULK should be left out of this collective shame. I realize that's not going to happen, but again, the sentiment deserves to be stated.

Akiharu is seen as the defacto leader of ULK, so his morals are seen to reflect those of his clan. ULK might have once been a bastion of integrity and unity, but I think perhaps that day is gone. With Aki doing this, Bishop flaming everyone in VC:MP, other members bitching about other clans at every opportunity and very well known internal conflicts between members, how are people meant to respect ULK? How are they meant to expect anything else?

Yep, wasn't trying to argue we didn't have it coming. And aki is only seen as the defacto leader by non-ULKs. You'd hear pretty loud complaints regarding him being a leader within ULK.

EDIT; forgot about the bolded part. I think you're the only person outside ULK that might ever have believed that to be true.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 05:53:43 pm by biohazard »

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2012, 06:01:48 pm »
I'd ask you not to consider a single person's actions to be seen as a clan's but I suspect ya'll wouldn't listen - it's the comeuppance this audience has been waiting for a long time. Still good to have this hopeful sentence out here.
Well that's not really something you need to worry about, my respect and many other peoples' respect for ULK was already tarnished enough long before akiharu decided to do this, starting from dishonest attitudes and sheer arrogance from some ULK members to fraudulent ways to win clanwars.

biohazard

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2012, 06:09:19 pm »
Well that's not really something you need to worry about, my respect and many other peoples' respect for ULK was already tarnished enough long before akiharu decided to do this, starting from dishonest attitudes and sheer arrogance from some ULK members to fraudulent ways to win clanwars.

Rest assured, I personally don't care for the respect or even the opinion of the lesser souls, but there's people in my flock that do. And the majority of those people don't deserve to be hated. Hence my posts. Trying to salvage what little I can for those who deserve it. Of all the people that read this, there might be a few people that can see past their hate.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2012, 06:46:40 pm »

Rest assured, I personally don't care for the respect or even the opinion of the lesser souls, but there's people in my flock that do. And the majority of those people don't deserve to be hated. Hence my posts. Trying to salvage what little I can for those who deserve it. Of all the people that read this, there might be a few people that can see past their hate.
Like I said, it's not only me or anty_ARMY and dead_man that lost respect for ULK, so how many of those "lesser souls" are you actually talking about? I'm sure most VU members have lost respect for ULK even before this happened, yea I'm talking about the finals of VCCT, So I guess you consider all of VU "lesser souls" too. And this was exactly what I was talking about when I said:
sheer arrogance from some ULK members
Refering to other people as lesser souls, implying you are superior; that helped prove my point and yea I know you don't care about the opinion of a"lesser soul" like me right? I mean, forgive me oh great one! But it's just in case anyone doubted what I said. So like I said people have lost the respect for ULK even before this happened, not only those "lesser souls" you talk of. Also you seem think me, Dead_man and anty_ARMY are the same person, why are you showing me their posts? They have their posts and I have mine.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 06:48:52 pm by NewK »