May 07, 2024, 03:34:19 pm

Author Topic: Knucis History in VC:MP [LONG TEXT ALERT :D]  (Read 3006 times)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Knucis History in VC:MP [LONG TEXT ALERT :D]
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 08:02:00 pm »
I can't believe Charley was the guy who lead others to become inactive / active. :o
Well Charley has a big influency in this clan man. Without him we didnt have a real leader. He's the one that makes me want to stay here!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 08:15:27 pm »
I can't believe Charley was the guy who lead others to become inactive / active. :o
Well Charley has a big influency in this clan man. Without him we didnt have a real leader. He's the one that makes me want to stay here!

Well the way you put it, it make it seem like he had a big influence over a scarce part of VCMP. :D

Or was it, the numerous amount of hackers in the server?

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2011, 08:44:40 pm »

Well the way you put it, it make it seem like he had a big influence over a scarce part of VCMP. :D

The ammount of hackers and Charley's inactiveness. (And School)

As I said, Charley kept me playing. I do believe that with Thijn it's the same thing. I remember when Charley was always poking me on MSN to join XE :D Something I wouldn't do on my own.

And lol I wouldn't say the WHOLE VC:MP but in this clan, yeah.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2011, 09:22:18 pm »

The ammount of hackers and Charley's inactiveness. (And School)

As I said, Charley kept me playing. I do believe that with Thijn it's the same thing. I remember when Charley was always poking me on MSN to join XE :D Something I wouldn't do on my own.

And lol I wouldn't say the WHOLE VC:MP but in this clan, yeah.

Well that must prove the number of leaving topics after Charley's inactive post. (Somewheree in the large ocean of random posts) :o

Chezor

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 05:46:20 am »
I was just googling gamesparks rpg, and i got here :P
Thanks for mentioning my name hehe  :thumbsup:  ^-^  :laugh:

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 07:15:19 am »
I was just googling gamesparks rpg, and i got here :P
Thanks for mentioning my name hehe  :thumbsup:  ^-^  :laugh:
Eeek its Chezor :O

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"