May 07, 2024, 01:02:11 pm

Author Topic: Knucis History in VC:MP [LONG TEXT ALERT :D]  (Read 3005 times)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Knucis History in VC:MP [LONG TEXT ALERT :D]
« on: July 07, 2010, 09:39:28 pm »
I took this Idea from CoLa_Sky (hope you dont mind :> http://forum.du-clan.co.uk/index.php?topic=261.0)

You can make yours too, I would be glad to hear your history!! :D

The dawn of the noob

I started playing VC:MP, hm, 3 years ago, July? Not quite sure, but give or take. I first played at XE|European (with the nick Knucis), the first thing I said was: "Anyone talks portuguese?", (lol yeah I couldn't speak english that well, still can't but oh well) than I met AXTIC. He was an awesome guy, I couldnt win him at fighting (our fights were with spaz :P not stubby). He knew Dark_Killer, and he introduced him to me, but we didn't talk that much. The time has passed and me and AXTIC created PBK, Portuguese Brazillian Killers :D. Registered on VC:MP's forum and started my noob scripts copypasting. A new era begins :D

Scripting Issues

Hehe, I created PBK's server, but with no scripts, I WAS LIKE WTF I MEEENSS!! I R PRO MI NEEDZ BAN!! And I went to teh forum, to search some scripts, found gus, and managed to put it working. And yey! But I saw WSV and I wanted it. I posted 1034829354834753845 posts on the forum saying: "MI GUD, MENS HELP, SCRIPT NOT WORKING MENS!". Then 5 days later, someone, appeared, from the distant winds (weee poems!!), WINDLORD, who joined my channel (wtf how did he find my channel?), and said, type !recon, I did, and puff. It worked rofl! I was like: "MENS U GOD MENS, U ROCKS MENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one", I translated WSV into Portuguese and I thought I was the script boss!! (After Windlord)

Roleplaying at GameSparks

4 months has passed I guess? And then I saw in the browser: "GameSparks RPG" I was liek: "RPG? MENS WUTS RPG!!!oneone!" And I saw a guy called Chezor (I called him Cheezie) which explained everything to me. And I started roleplaying'n'shit. But a guy, named "[NL](NL).NL_NL*Thijn*NL_NL.(NL)[NL] loool, was playing and was talking chinese with Chezor. But then I realized he was talking about something with $'s and elseifs. And then I saw that he was talking about mIRC, but I wasnt that impressed so I went into XE. That guy appeared there and when he died he was like: "MAN XIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEER. NOOOB. ROOFER. SPAZZER. KICK HIM" (Talking with other guys, not me) Then I goto him (Yeaah, someone teached me how to use commands, not sure who tho), and started battle him, but he killed me in 4 secs. And I ragequited or smt. [Hehehe loved Thijn's old temper]
Applied to GameSparks RPG, was an Admin, and met Thijn alot. He gave me his msn, and I was begging him for scripts :> He teached me some, he helped me alot. And met Dark_Killer too, he used to roleplay there alot.

Getting into the community

1 year as passed, the other summer has reached (I guess not sure Thijn) When me and Thijn became friends, I proposed him for us to create a server, he was like: "BUT I R HAZ GAMESPARKS", but I told him a jumping server, for us to play and shit, he told me that it's called Stunting. He showed me his stunt videos, were kewl.
Then the other 2 days he had almost a complete stunt script, I was like WTF MENS. And "The Ultimate Stunt Server" or "GameSparks Ultimate Stunt Server" was born. Yey. Lots of people joined the server, it was pretty cool! And met lots and lots of people. But it was gone some time later.

Bye bye PBK

Thijn told me about something that a guy called N0W4R and another one (which I didn't knew at that time) was creating a clan with him. Called Roofers are Noobs or something. (:P LOL) He gave the link and it was nice. But I thought a little. PBK was inactive, I was the only one playing, so I quit PBK and applied into ArS, Anti Roofers, Anti Spazzers. I was accepted and became ArSt (Trainee), and met Charleyutton, (I called him Cutton, he said to me to call him Charley, he didnt like Cutton, hehe still remember) he tought me everything about DM and shit, I loved it. He promoted me to ArS, and I was teh happiest man in world :D!!!!!!oneshiftone!11!!
ArS became popular, but then N0W4R dissapeared, so did Thijn. Me, aXXo and Charley were the only ones active back then. Charleyutton closed ArS. I was liek. WTTTTFFFF!!!!!!
I talked to him alot, about niet mens, ArS mens. He told me: "Hmm, lots of people wants a clan back." We talked and Vice Underdogs had borned!!!

Vice Underdogs

Charley created the clan, I was in (as Member Management :DDD!!!!!!!!!!!) aXXo joined, Kontrium joined, and lots of other people joined, including Thijn (He was back :D!!) and N0W4R. Vice Underdogs were on of the biggest clans!! 20 members we had. aXXo created VCDC with Charleyutton, and we were the famous VCDC hosters. We were strong back then.

A new multiplayer

Jack_Bauer, told me about a new multiplayer mod, called VCO, I didn't care alot tho. But he made me join, and I did. I saw it, and saw custom maps, checkpoints, awesome scripting habilities I was in love. I became VC-O Beta tester. But then, a little bit later I saw that Charley had left! He had to go. I wasn't happy. No1 was imo. Almost everybody in the clan had gone. TheKing was gone too so did Itachi. Thijn and I were the ONLY active (me semi-active) in the clan. I started playing VCO alot more, and scripting in VCO. I was forgetting VC:MP.

Inactive times!

This year I barely was active at VC:MP. I joined once and while, cuz Thijn made me, or Charley made me (intruder alert :>). VCO was becoming dead, so was VC:MP (but VCO ALOT MORE). Cheaters had became enourmous at VC:MP, and I didn't want to play.

We're back

This year summer has started, and guess who's back? CHARLEY. I started to be alot more active, so does almost everybody. We created SVM. And VU was getting bigger again. WE REACHED 22 members.
And here am I, writing this huge enourmous, big, super, duper text at Textpad, so I can save it :)

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 06:04:56 pm by Knucis »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HaLLoWeen

• I Dont FoLLoW Rules , I Make Them To FoLLow Me.
    • View Profile
Re: Knucis History in VC:MP [LONG TEXT ALERT :D]
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 02:24:53 am »
[0.o]
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

I am ProuD To be an InDiaN.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 06:16:01 am »
it's 25 member now

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 07:49:02 am »
(I called him Cutton, he said to me to call him Charley, he didnt like Cutton, hehe still remember)
THX for the info HEHEHE
Anyways, nice story bro :)

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Foxtrot

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 08:29:59 am »
LOOL

so big o.O
Cannot rate own posts

DarK_KilleR

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 09:19:31 am »
w00t, nice history xD

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 10:37:13 am »
Nice work, my friend ;D

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 05:36:23 pm »
Hehe, It's true this story mens! (Don't know teh dates tho), and I am still laughing at the part: [NL](NL).NL_NL*Thijn*NL_NL.(NL)[NL] xD (BTW it was [[nl]thijn[nl]] I guess)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 05:55:15 pm »
[NL](NL).NL_NL*Thijn*NL_NL.(NL)[NL]  - The rage master :p

Nice story man, but I don't mind being called Cutton, quite a few people in real life call me Cutton.

Writer of excessively long posts

j.king

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 07:16:52 pm »
charls is the way to go :>

btw

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 07:21:28 am »
Insightful story ;D LoL at  Thijn junior aka [[nl]thijn[nl]]

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 12:28:30 pm »
o_O holy bump lol

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 03:34:14 pm »
Insightful story ;D LoL at  Thijn junior aka [[nl]thijn[nl]]
:D!

SpeedDemon

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 04:33:55 pm »
C00L St0rY Br0

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 07:15:35 pm »
I can't believe Charley was the guy who lead others to become inactive / active. :o