login
May 07, 2024, 06:18:57 am

Author Topic: THE WORLD HATES BRIAN  (Read 1904 times)

liberty

• Banned
    • View Profile
THE WORLD HATES BRIAN
« on: March 12, 2013, 08:56:16 pm »
ADMENS,
PLZ DON'T BE NIGGERS BY LOCKING OR DELETING MY TOPIC
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. KTHXBIE

'MURICA HATES ANTI-FREEDOM SATAN WORSHIPPING MUSLIM TERRORIST BRIAN

YOU HAVE A MANDATORY INVITATION TO THE ANNUAL GUANTANAMO BAY CAMPING TRIP (BRING MARSHMALLOWS!)

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: THE WORLD HATES BRIAN
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 09:30:52 pm »
Oh, gtfo already. Nobody gives a fuck.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 10:29:40 pm »

liberty

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 10:36:10 pm »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 10:42:11 pm »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
You're trained in "gorilla" warfare? Is that when you beat someone to death with a banana?
It's spelled 'guerilla' you fucking moron.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 11:06:57 pm »

You're trained in "gorilla" warfare? Is that when you beat someone to death with a banana?

^Rofl, Good said sir  :thumbsup: ^-^
Guys like he, not deserve attention. They are retards spamming in all the forums.

liberty

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 11:14:35 pm »

^ My picture IRL
This may be hard to understand for a racist bigoted asshole like yourself, but I am a fully certified citizen of the United States of America. The sad thing is that I had more women then you will ever have in your entire lifetime. I'm coming for you too kid. Just you wait.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 11:16:09 pm by liberty »

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 11:55:25 pm »
BTW gorilla warfare:

ulkaki

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 12:32:32 am »

Forum admins, if I were you I'd report the user to the police. Personally, I definitely wouldn't be comfortable with death threats by a user on a public forum. Even though he may have masked his IP, there are plenty of other methods of tracking the user as you may already know.

Preferably though, if the user is from the U.S., an admin who is located in the U.S. should file the report.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 12:37:54 am by ulkaki »

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 12:32:55 am »
Get the fuck out already (dude is spamming this on ULK's forum aswell: http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=2132.0).

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

yo.know.me

• hey veteran waass upp
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 09:04:31 am »
Get the fuck out already (dude is spamming this on ULK's forum aswell: http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=2132.0).

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 09:07:25 am »

Forum admins, if I were you I'd report the user to the police. Personally, I definitely wouldn't be comfortable with death threats by a user on a public forum. Even though he may have masked his IP, there are plenty of other methods of tracking the user as you may already know.

Preferably though, if the user is from the U.S., an admin who is located in the U.S. should file the report.
This text has become a trolling method, it gets copied everywhere.
VU forum ain't the first forum I have encountered this,
It's also known as the Navy Seals copypasta.
No need for police.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 12:52:32 pm »
We need Thijn's special ban hammer. A normal forum ban won't help.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 02:24:22 pm »

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2013, 03:03:37 pm »

still not giving any fucks