March 29, 2024, 09:43:44 am

Author Topic: SS vs VU  (Read 26840 times)

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
Re: SS vs VU
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2017, 07:22:29 pm »
@Ganstaras, Confirm me if the chances that vu can play on saturday are very low? Because I would have to postpone the date of the multi clan war: http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=853.msg4805#msg4805 we waited for MK and they gave his confirmation today so let me know

PD: From the beginning that date was scheduled for June 18, but if there is a problem, we solve it
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2017, 08:06:28 pm »
Calm your tits, one VU disagrees means whole clan disagrees, so NOT HAPPENING.
so according to this, many VUs disagreed (Not want to mention names)  to accept that lily's a girl, that means whole clan accept it's not SHE, it's HE for whom people like MD619 are desperate for?
Many VUs also agrees that you shouldn't be on this forum what this means then?
the what you said is fictional bro, the what I've said is reality, if you don't believe then it's your wish, also what makes you go that much butthurt over a counter too?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2017, 08:08:49 pm »
Calm your tits, one VU disagrees means whole clan disagrees, so NOT HAPPENING.
so according to this, many VUs disagreed (Not want to mention names)  to accept that lily's a girl, that means whole clan accept it's not SHE, it's HE for whom people like MD619 are desperate for?
Many VUs also agrees that you shouldn't be on this forum what this means then?
the what you said is fictional bro, the what I've said is reality, if you don't believe then it's your wish, also what makes you go that much butthurt over a counter too, got nothing to say so use power, isn't it?
k
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2017, 11:48:57 pm »
@Ganstaras, Confirm me if the chances that vu can play on saturday are very low? Because I would have to postpone the date of the multi clan war: http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=853.msg4805#msg4805 we waited for MK and they gave his confirmation today so let me know

PD: From the beginning that date was scheduled for June 18, but if there is a problem, we solve it

Yes the chances of Saturday are non-existent, the Sunday seems to be the most probable confirmed by the crew

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2017, 06:12:16 am »
hehe

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2017, 06:18:49 am »
Personally I have the stamina and patience to do both on the same day, if your willing to try. I'm sure there isn't just 5 players on either side in the entire clan that have to play twice. We both coming in this with reserves, might as well put them to good use
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2017, 06:23:43 am »
1 day gape will prevent time lapse in the both events, just a suggest!

Good luck both :)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2017, 07:52:17 am »
Interesting war again, good luck both :)

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2017, 11:38:35 am »
Good luck to both clans

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2017, 05:13:58 pm »
i dunno why but i want VU to win this one, SS seems too overconfident, an unexpected loss would do good for them.
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2017, 05:29:55 pm »
i dunno why but i want VU to win this one, SS seems too overconfident, an unexpected loss would do good for them.
Well said.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2017, 06:13:05 pm »

Hahahahhahahahahhaahhaahahahahahhaa
ROFL

A/D plz, i wnt to kick arses

I will translate underlines:

For people with reading problems:

Kurwa trying to be smart ass

We will only agree to play on CTF.

You are hoping to win but you know deep inside that you will lose JAJAJJAJA

An A/D counter-proposal will not be accepted.

You are 100% Sure that you will lose Hehe

Quote from: Dr.Shawn
hahah
Ok let me talk to Kiki if he is ready to lag
Under discussion

What is a cheat engine?
Not sure I have seen people calling it cheat engine but anyway to make this clear check Noori's post http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7727.45

Also we are discussing it and we will get back to you shortly. :)
A software that krys used in past.
Everyone knows that VU will accept only CW on A/D atm and the other proposals dont make sense here.

The most recent accepted challenge in CTF
TRC vs VU in CTF
We had fun with them.

So.. we won't have fun? Why is that? I think it will be fun and an interesting match to play.
We could have fun, if you guys play fair, last time VU vs DnA  happened one of your clan member used something to get advantage, anyway we are discussing it.

Good Luck Secret Strangers
Thanks appreciated
-[SecrateStranger]Dr.Shawn

SS vs VU sounds good! :D

With Eddy, Milko and Freak playing it's more like ex-VU vs VU  :D

Bart and Gohan too.

Bart and Gohan too.
Hexin, almost all of them joined to make their name. :D

Didn't ask you to agree :) you were kicked anyway.
Bart and Gohan too.
Hexin, almost all of them joined to make their name. :D

I disagree with this
Didn't ask you to agree :) you were kicked anyway. O0

Oh like I wanted to stay anyways, you might have forgotten that I made a leaving topic before getting kicked.

Okay, that hurt my feelings but still this doesn't exactly look like a leaving topic to me.

We sincerely hope that you can play as well as you talk and that a decision will come as fast as your personal attacks on us.

wE sInCeRelY hOpE tHaT yOu cAn pLaY aS wElL aS yOu tAlK aAnd thAt a DecIsiOn wiLL coMe aS FaSt aS YouR pErSonaL
aTTacK$ oN uS

Didn't ask you to agree :) you were kicked anyway. O0

Oh like I wanted to stay anyways, you might have forgotten that I made a leaving topic before getting kicked.
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7774.0 :* :* and link me your leaving topic as well :D

Nah I honestly meant Sunday 11 June. Its short notice I know but the way I see it, majority of the members that are going to make up either side are quite available these days more than ever so why wait till all of next week? Lets have some fun now  :D. If however that is too much, we can accomodate, but this Sunday is quite preferential.

We can do 10 mins and 2 bases per team.
We can not this weekend and I don't know if we would be able to do it one day from monday to friday since some of my members are working/studying this summer, let's discuss friday 16th or saturday 17th? even sunday... 17:00 GMT?

EDIT/ saturday 17 , 17:00 GMT It's preferred for us

After ss vs VU  What about CF vs VU, VU last time vu rejected with lame excuse, so after this lets sort CF vs VU later on, i will wait, Fingers Crossed O0
You still play on potatoes so imma go with no

sure
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 11 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2017, 06:14:13 pm »
Oh my god he made a joke, everyone get on line and rate him funny, fast!
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2017, 07:02:54 pm »
-
Ain't that just *True Facts* and not overconfidence ??

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2017, 07:06:50 pm »
-
Ain't that just *True Facts* and not overconfidence ??

no

otherwise if i had said 'you will be raped' it would be a fact not arrogance
Agree Agree x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)