April 27, 2024, 10:27:14 am

Author Topic: Leaving The Clan  (Read 3520 times)

.:Rodrigo:.

• View Profile
Leaving The Clan
« on: August 29, 2012, 03:57:39 pm »
Hello! ;)

I'm leaving the clan because I'm not sure if I'm good enough to your kind of skills and I think that my application to this clan was an error. However, school is almost begining here, but it is not a reason to leave a clan. I don't have high enough qualities to be in this great great clan.

Sorry! :(
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Everything went OFF.

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving The Clan
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 04:02:53 pm »
This is the lamest excuse I have heard in a while. If you do it at least have the balls to tell the truth.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 04:06:31 pm »
I'm telling the truth... And I don't have a great friendship with some members, that's one more reason. Like with you foxtrot, after the spam and hacker thing.

Everything went OFF.

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 04:18:51 pm »
This is the lamest excuse I have heard in a while. If you do it at least have the balls to tell the truth.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 04:26:05 pm »

one does not simply leave for such.............rubbish...u mentioned school, so ill use an anology with that. wat u did was leave your school that is developing you cuz the seniors are too smart and experienced.

Utter Fuckry.

But good luck my fellow player

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 04:42:30 pm »
This "I'm not worthy" stuff is getting old..

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 04:51:16 pm »
Lmao, it's normal being noob at this stage. You'll learn by time. Even noobs in here become pros by time.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 04:56:10 pm »

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 05:29:09 pm »
Dude are you serious?

And that excuse..you will join DU or other clan.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

7echn0

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 06:02:24 pm »
lame
gl anyway

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 06:38:18 pm »
I'm leaving the clan because I'm not sure if I'm good enough to your kind of skills
roflmao

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 08:21:32 pm »
Well, I don't see why you feel that you're not 'worthy enough.'

You were in AsS, and that's a highly respected clan.  From my time in being VU, their goal is to turn a newbie into a loyal and trustworthy player, partially teach you good techniques, but mainly loyalty and maturity for the most part.

In VU, no-one is considered worthless. Thing is, if you felt worthless being a VU member, you could have associated with some of the full VU's  , even rookies , and eventually as time passes, you will gain a bond with some of the VU members you've had breakthroughs with.

Also, going to school isn't a reason of leaving. You don't have to play VCMP to get involved with the community, just interact on the VU forums from time to time, and show that you're active.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 08:23:34 pm by Maverick »

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 09:44:29 pm »
Finally! Someone that understood! Maverick :D

I should do that Maverick, you're right... But I don't have personal time enough for being playing at the same time with some members. And the forums could be a help too, but being posting doesn't match with my personal life.

Sorry, one more time! :(

Everything went OFF.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 10:16:35 pm »
To the others that didn't believe me: I'm going to uninstall VC, hope the best for all! :D

Everything went OFF.

capitan01

• Crazy Man
  • Empty text
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 10:17:41 pm »
Just take care!

Kaptein Kapiten Kapitän Կապիտան Kapitan Капитан Capità 隊長 Kapitèn Kaptajn Kapetan Kapitano Kapten Captain Kapteeni Capitaine Capten
კაპიტანი Καπετάνιος कप्तान Kapitein Kapitány Captaen Capitano 船長 ನಾಯಕ Kapteinis Capitão Капетан Capitan กัปตัน