login
April 27, 2024, 04:47:59 pm

Author Topic: Application - imkiki  (Read 1587 times)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: Application - imkiki
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2020, 04:44:32 pm »
You want everyone to search through denied apps, find your app, read it and then come back to vote?
really?
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2020, 04:50:51 pm »
Kind of too early, it's just one month passed and you should have explained in your application what you were doing after you got denied in your previous application, oh well good luck.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2020, 04:57:44 pm »
Kind of too early, it's just one month passed and you should have explained in your application what you were doing after you got denied in your previous application, oh well good luck.

i trying to stay out of trouble after last incident, and active in vcmp scene, not much ingame activity as you expected but in server developement.

You want everyone to search through denied apps, find your app, read it and then come back to vote?
really?

first post edited
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 05:02:19 pm by KingOfVC »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2020, 08:08:01 pm »
Accepted in VU
Leaves VU for nonsense reason
Joined DU
Left DU(most probably for nonsense reason)
Applied for VU
Denied in VU
Applies for MK
Denied in MK
Applies for VU
Denied in VU
Applies in MK
App Banned in MK
Applies in VU
And says VU is my first choice.

And are you using translator or what?
Trex asked you something and you replied something else.

Do you think you we’re fools?
NO

And those who are voting positive state your reasons Thankyou.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 08:21:35 pm by MD619 »
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Useful Useful x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2020, 09:13:26 pm »
No

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2020, 10:37:25 pm »
MD619 bro you missed one thing he joined DU two times and left both time for nonsense reason + joined INs and left

@kiki bro VUs friendly now? as i remember you had told me that VUs are rude and not treating you well + if my memory serves me well you had left because trex got accepted in VU.

anyways good luck  8)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 10:44:03 pm by lol55 »
Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2020, 01:24:42 am »
Kiki, this application seems actually very dull...

What has changed? What have you done differently that made you comeback here and apply? What about the bridges you had to build? I remember the last post when denying your previous app i briefly explained most of what people where saying. Why not open your application answering those questions? Start off there, and maybe this can turn into something different from the previous applications.

If we're voting just for the fact of adding a number to a poll without proper information, we should really look into our judgement call guys.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2020, 06:16:35 am »
Changing to No.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2020, 01:22:43 pm »
he may have  made a lot of mistakes, deserves atleast one chance. good luck youkiki
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2020, 01:23:04 pm »
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 01:25:01 pm by Morfin »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2020, 09:26:26 pm »
Look, I don't really hold any problem against you, actually you seem like a polite guy, and has always been friendly to me and so I quite like you. However, your loyalty and real intentions with the clan worries me as with everybody here; you have been leaving and joining different clans throughout the time. I'd recommend you to stay away from clan stuff for a while until you can earn all of our members trust again, and show you have made some good effort on joining us.

It should be noted that I am referring to a considerable time, not just one or two months. If you're still interested after such time, then we can consider you'd really like to join VU because it's what you desire. I'm staying neutral for now.
Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2020, 01:11:45 am »
Look, I don't really hold any problem against you, actually you seem like a polite guy, and has always been friendly to me and so I quite like you. However, your loyalty and real intentions with the clan worries me as with everybody here; you have been leaving and joining different clans throughout the time. I'd recommend you to stay away from clan stuff for a while until you can earn all of our members trust again, and show you have made some good effort on joining us.

It should be noted that I am referring to a considerable time, not just one or two months. If you're still interested after such time, then we can consider you'd really like to join VU because it's what you desire. I'm staying neutral for now.
I couldn't agree with this more, I honestly think you've said it perfectly here Fercho.

Although I don't know you personally imkiki, I genuinely believe that you are a good guy who's made some mistakes in the past and are trying to rebuild your reputation. It's just the loyalty part which concerns me. If you hadn't applied to all these other clans in the meantime, then I would have no issue in giving you my vote, but at the moment, I just can't help but feel like you're going for VU as you feel like you have no other choice.

If you can prove to us that VU is wholeheartedly the only clan for you by following our advice and getting to meet more of us then you will earn my trust, and I'm confident in saying this: most other peoples' respect aswell.

But as for now: It's a no from me.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2020, 01:46:04 am »
Some members say that you're a good guy and deserve a change and the others say no because of your past, I personally don't care about the past unless it really effects you.
From my point of view as we have never met before is just neutral but I see that you got a problem with your loyalty, I guess it's the main reason that makes most of our dear members say "no" as you left VU for nonsense reason and got denied a lot by the other clans.
The way I see that you deserve a chance because you can't change your past neither can we.
I'm neutral for now and I would like to meet you in-game some day.

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2020, 03:24:13 am »
to be honest, I didn't get you actually what you want? Basically you're not ready to adopt it that which family is perfect for you, as MD619 explained, you change your mind like clothes. How we can trust you that you will not leave after getting accept. your past history show that you don't have target. you only join and leave the clans for your fun. you tried everywhere and got banned and denied , after that you again came here with blank application. first of all clear your mind and then clear our mind that

1)What you want?
2)What is the purpose of joining this family?
3)The whole drama ( MK , DU , VU , MK ,VU ) is any Conspiracy?
4)Why we trust on you this time?
5) If you didn't clear these things so just tell me dude are you okay?

maybe, we all need more details about you, if you really wanna be accept in this community you have to tell us about your mind in details.

Casper you will be my real son if you rate braindonor to my this post, now it's on your hand. Keep secret

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2020, 10:10:01 am »
Please tell me something you're even active in-game? or you just want to be a part of VU clan's discussion topics?
Sorry but for now I'm voting NO.

I'm Rookie :D