April 27, 2024, 05:14:04 pm

Author Topic: Application - Waleed / Ambrose  (Read 2790 times)

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Waleed / Ambrose
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2020, 02:08:44 pm »
Even though he was a cheater, however he's been playing clean since he got unbanned, he became a good guy, mature and friendly.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:25:37 pm by Nyon410 »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

VipeX

• Likes to post
  • Madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2020, 02:49:51 am »
good luck
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2020, 06:07:22 am »
Even though he was a cheater, however he's been playing clean since he got unbanned, he became a good guy, mature and friendly.
Casper stop reacting posts with brain donor you prick..

Casper still crying because he got kicked from VU. Grow up Casper you sook.
Anyway sorry for that just needed to get off my chest.

Good luck Waleed
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2020, 06:29:17 pm »
..., mature and friendly.

i have a doubt here
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2020, 06:37:54 pm »
What makes you sexy?

Voting no.
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sexy Man

• Give Respect Take Respect. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2020, 06:41:43 pm »
What makes you sexy?

Voting no.
Mistakly Choosed this name Also i want you to Change my name i can't do it No Options in settings
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:45:30 pm by Sexy Man »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Credits: [VU_R]Nyon  VCCNR Since 2018  EC RTV Vks  Forever!

Sexy Man

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2020, 06:42:17 pm »

i have a doubt here

This guy is the only one Who still hates me! This is i'm noticing from 2018-2020 This is why finally i released something. I'm really an good guy! but today i decided to Finish it! I'm really Done with him Now and i can say that's this guy has some secrets. VU's You'll Never get any bad information about me! This is is his and some other's Secret to Stop me Joining VU  ^-^
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2020, 06:57:54 pm »
]This guy is the only one Who still hates me! This is i'm noticing from 2018-2020 This is why finally i released something. I'm really an good guy! but today i decided to Finish it! I'm really Done with him Now and i can say that's this guy has some secrets. VU's You'll Never get any bad information about me! This is is his and some other's Secret to Stop me Joining VU  ^-^
You came up with this thought that i hate you just because i denied your report against a player due to lack of evidences.

Plus i don't need to set up conspiracies to stop you from joining VU. If you're deserving, you get it.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:59:54 pm by RoyStang »

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Sexy Man

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2020, 07:16:55 pm »
]This guy is the only one Who still hates me! This is i'm noticing from 2018-2020 This is why finally i released something. I'm really an good guy! but today i decided to Finish it! I'm really Done with him Now and i can say that's this guy has some secrets. VU's You'll Never get any bad information about me! This is is his and some other's Secret to Stop me Joining VU  ^-^
You came up with this thought that i hate you just because i denied your report against a player due to lack of evidences.

Plus i don't need to set up conspiracies to stop you from joining VU. If you're deserving, you get it.
not for Only the Report Try Remembering those days! And you got a way to Leave it This is why you Exposed VCCNR Player Report History! not this only boy you always hates me! That's i Noticed. in this Picture what i said! that's just because of you! i didn't do that for that Report! Brother Stop Trying to get away from here. And Listen you posted this picture do you even know that's how many pictures i have of your in game Behavior Btw i won't Reply in this Application it's kinda looks Annoying and now Neutral votes are enough more than Positive votes! i'm about to leave soon. But I'm just happy seeing their opinions and done with you man Won't Share anything to you again!

Casper Who tf are you lol Stop Reacting that Brain donor i think you were born in Area-51 and born by Gay
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 08:13:39 pm by Sexy Man »

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2020, 07:53:02 pm »

i have a doubt here

This guy is the only one Who still hates me! This is i'm noticing from 2018-2020 This is why finally i released something. I'm really an good guy! but today i decided to Finish it! I'm really Done with him Now and i can say that's this guy has some secrets. VU's You'll Never get any bad information about me! This is is his and some other's Secret to Stop me Joining VU  ^-^

Being accusative and victimizing yourself, lmao. Also, self-proclaiming yourself as a good guy every DAMN time is really annoying, get some other excuse dude.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2020, 02:30:11 am »

not for Only the Report Try Remembering those days! And you got a way to Leave it This is why you Exposed VCCNR Player Report History! not this only boy you always hates me! That's i Noticed. in this Picture what i said! that's just because of you! i didn't do that for that Report! Brother Stop Trying to get away from here. And Listen you posted this picture do you even know that's how many pictures i have of your in game Behavior Btw i won't Reply in this Application it's kinda looks Annoying and now Neutral votes are enough more than Positive votes! i'm about to leave soon. But I'm just happy seeing their opinions and done with you man Won't Share anything to you again!

Casper Who tf are you lol Stop Reacting that Brain donor i think you were born in Area-51 and born by Gay
Oh boy, chill! All i understand in your reply was you questioning my negative vote for you. You've pretty much highlighted the reason in your last few replies and showed how friendly and mature are you. And if you think that fellow VU members will ignore my opinion about you. You're wrong. If you are gonna act retard to me and be nice to others. This wont help you either.

Almost all of us have worse past that most of us have mentioned in our application and we were honest about it. If you really think that you've improved then you would've mentioned yours too. Since you applied to join a clan. It is now us the members to vote you after digging in your information and that includes your past. If we will have any question related to your in-game career, It is our right to interrogate.

We also dont condone such behaviour that you've just shown in your previous reply trying to mock Casper and make us laugh.No, that aint funny bro.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2020, 05:18:47 am »
I went through the entire application. I can conclude, you've good relations with some of our members but at the same time, you've got your dark side highlighted. I can see, not only Roystang have issues with your mood swings but a few more.

I must say, they are part of our family, you have to earn their vote in order to get in. Fix your relations with them as we are not looking for any kind of division in the clan in case you are accepted. Also, I would request Roystang to appreciate the guy if he approaches you.

Moreover, I would suggest spending more time with us, control your rage, respect people and be original. For now, application will be denied, I wish you good luck for the next.

Poll Count:

Full Member: 0
Rookie: 0
Trainee: 9
Neutral: 6
Nope: 14

Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)