login
May 09, 2024, 09:03:18 pm

Author Topic: Application - DARK^SLAYER  (Read 1143 times)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - DARK^SLAYER
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2020, 07:14:29 am »
hi DarkSlayer, nice to see you outside of IRC :)

You seem like a nice dude but I think you need to get more acquainted with the rest of the clan first and second to learn to deal with criticism a bit better. Work on those things and you have my vote :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2020, 08:48:26 am »
Work on your attitude mate, I can see you're getting easily triggered.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DARK^SLAYER

• Regular
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2020, 10:55:50 am »
Bro i never said those things before to anyone but if i let them test my patience then it would drive me crazy at least i gotta say something to make them quiet so that they wont say a word next time Its not about me only its about other people's behaviour as well that how much they are friendly to u in the beginning
Work on your attitude mate, I can see you're getting easily triggered.

DARK^SLAYER

• Regular
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2020, 11:00:44 am »
Well i have some reasons that i live in irc xD but im getting a continuous neutral and no from people so i dont think that i can join this clan right now i tried my best to join this clan but it seems that almost 60 to 65% of the people here dont know me so if any admin see this topic plz put it in denied apllications maybe my luck was not that gud that i join this clan on posting 1 application i will try my best again next time by putting full info about me until then tc all stay safe :)
hi DarkSlayer, nice to see you outside of IRC :)

You seem like a nice dude but I think you need to get more acquainted with the rest of the clan first and second to learn to deal with criticism a bit better. Work on those things and you have my vote :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 11:02:32 am by DARK^SLAYER »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2020, 11:11:04 am »
No problem. Take your time, get familiar with our members and maybe apply again whenever you feel like. It was great to have your application though. Closed!
Agree Agree x 3 (list)