May 12, 2024, 01:20:13 pm

Author Topic: Application - ^TBG^Darius, but i see another Darius in VU, so when i can join VU i can change my nic  (Read 7916 times)

Wolf.

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
  • ^TBG^Darius before
    • View Profile
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: ^TBG^Darius, but i see another Darius in VU, so when i can join VU i can change my nick to Shadow.

Previous Nicks: ^TBG^Darius, [PM]Silver

Timezone/Country: Poland

Do you speak English? Yes, but not professional ;)

Time you have played vcmp/samp: I played VC:MP 3 years, but i'm playing SA:MP too...2 years, but im interessed to be in VU in vcmp ;)

Previous clans: ^TBG^, [PM] - this same reason, i was left from that clan, because this clan does not exist already. No leader active in game...etc. So i decided it's time to join a new clan...

Do you use mIRC: Nope.

Why you want to join VU: Because i know the most of members in VU. Im Administrator on Dariu's server and i know him very good....At beggining i wanted to create some new clan, but that it does not pay...And i want to join to particular clan like VU...

Favourite weapon: Stubby Shotgun, Shotgun, MP5, M4

Which VUs do you know: Darius, Fercho, GRAND, Morphine, Veteran

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 05:07:42 pm by Castagna »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
I know you from here and there, I'd say trainee. However, we have another Shadow in the clan as well ;P
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
Grand and morphine aint vu.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile

Wolf.

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
  • ^TBG^Darius before
    • View Profile
However, we have another Shadow in the clan as well ;P
Hahah...My name is Darius...so i was using ^TBG^Darius nick...but i know another Darius...and my idea was change the nick to Shadow...i use it on SAMP hehe...
Grand and morphine aint vu.
Oops...Sorry...morphine in VU was a big mistake from me...But i did not know about GRAND...i see him in other servers with VU tag...but maybe it was sometime ago ;) I know AEG, Kontrium and Habla too...i forget them...heh

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
Why you want to join VU: Because i know the most of members in VU

Which VUs do you know: Darius, Fercho, GRAND, Morphine, Veteran

No.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
No.

Applicant too complicated, too confusing, too unknown.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
hi there, trainee

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
Are you too lazy to chose a nickname which is already not in use?

No.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
I know you from here and there, I'd say trainee. However, we have another Shadow in the clan as well ;P

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
I don't see why you guys are so harsh on him..

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Find another nick. Try to be more active on irc and know more VU's. For the moment I'm neutral.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Yes! Absolutely. In fact I seem to remember about a year ago Veteran and I offered Darius full VU, he's one of I think 3 people in the last 2 years we've invited to be full VU.

Darius has been playing for a very long time, he knows VC:MP well and can handle a gun. Beyond that, he's an incredibly nice guy, friendly to everyone. I've spent hours dueling with Darius and it doesn't get boring.

He's an incredibly loyal player, just check out how long he's been wearing the TBG tag even though there has been no one else to fight with. D, you'd be a fantastic addition to VU.

We already have a member called Shadow though, so if you get accepted you'll have to choose another nick :p

Disregard this comment, I got confused between Darius and dreLu, who I see is now in DnA :P
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 03:58:13 pm by Charley »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts