May 06, 2024, 02:18:42 pm

Author Topic: Application - Vito Leone  (Read 9344 times)

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Vito Leone
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2011, 07:50:00 pm »
Seriously, desislav, what are you doing in VU forum anyway? You got kicked out of the clan TWICE, I wouldn't show my ass even near here if I were you and had any self respect. Weird kid.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2011, 07:55:46 pm »
If I were still a member, I would question the fact of this topic even being longer than 2 pages. Vito is a a-ok fellow and never disappoints. :thumbsup:

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2011, 08:10:51 pm »
i saw you in IRC you seem to be good and from what i hear from the others i vote rookie
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2011, 10:42:18 pm »
Full Member...

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2011, 11:23:50 pm »
Full member.
Also, who says you cant fight? :D

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2011, 12:32:47 am »
 :thumbsup:

I'm not used to give opinions here but I will be honest this is interesting go go go and good luck here :P

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:36:46 am by kevinsito »

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

bugz2daback

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2011, 01:46:32 am »
Mister Charliedays, what is the veredict

bugz2daback

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2011, 01:49:46 am »
can i wear this ?

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2011, 06:22:34 am »
Don't double post man  ;)
Well, I'm one of those guys who doesn't remember you from before, because I'm a younger player. So, when i first saw your application, i thought to myself WTF. Anyways, since most of our members speak highly of you, I will also do so.
Full member.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2011, 02:47:53 pm »
Lol he's being sarcastic, guys don't worry me and bugs go a long way back. He's a good guy, there's no question about that. The only thing I'm concerned about is why he wants to join.
He might be a good guy but It looks like he doesnt take this application serious, that makes me think that he might think he will get in easily.

bugz2daback

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2011, 08:44:15 pm »
Lol he's being sarcastic, guys don't worry me and bugs go a long way back. He's a good guy, there's no question about that. The only thing I'm concerned about is why he wants to join.
He might be a good guy but It looks like he doesnt take this application serious, that makes me think that he might think he will get in easily.

I think you're taking this internet thing too seriously.

I'm not losing anything by taking the chances of joining a clan which many times had been a partner, a friendship that has been created in the past. We were allies. Charlie back when I remember before he had founded ArS we even had the thoughts of making a clan ourselves. He wont let me lie about anything. Everything is transparent.

Charlie knows me better than 97% of the vc-mp players around. Even a shitload more than some veterans of VU.

I would really like to join and participate in this clan, and I don't really need to write much about me that he, thijn, maverick, and helix dont already know for them to judge whether or not I'm worthy enough to be a part.

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2011, 01:25:11 am »
From his posts earlier i was curious to see him around in the game but i didn't get the pleasure because he's a little inactive in the game, which isn't really necessary i think.... anyways the point is. I think he can do better but without realizing he takes other people's opinion too serious, which he shouldn't otherwise... what i think about him personally he deserves to be a full member of vice underdongs.
Good luck buddy, My vote is VU. Hopefully you'll get a little bit active with vcmp and hit the top servers there are so we could roll together... well see you around.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:10:31 pm by Donstald »

bugz2daback

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2011, 02:18:08 am »
Donstald, thanks for the support. I hope  to become a fulltime member of VU and help charlie and the guys to administrate the gang in a forward direction. Because this is my idealism, to create friendship via competition in a way that the players can interact with each other, learning a little along the way.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2011, 01:04:38 pm »
Accept him already no? :P

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2011, 05:34:23 pm »
Bugsy, it is my pleasure to accept you into the Vice Underdogs clan as a full member. Please feel free to wear the [VU] tag wherever you go.

As you've said I've known you for years and we both know each other very well, which brings me to question why all of a sudden you've started calling me Charlie instead of Charley :P

Nah but seriously, it's good to finally have you on the team, it's been a long time in waiting.

Welcome.

Writer of excessively long posts