April 16, 2024, 08:38:39 am

Author Topic: Application - SaGo  (Read 3122 times)

SaGo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - SaGo
« on: July 20, 2009, 06:10:20 pm »
Nick: SaGo

Timezone/Country: GMT+2 Latvia

Do you speak English? Yes i do.

Time you have played vcmp: 4 Months

Previous clans: [King] clan

Do you use mIRC: Tryed to experiment for scripts :D

Why you want to join VU: I want join VU because i think it will go far, and i need new clan ;D

Favourite weapon: Stubby and Mini Gun
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:43:47 am by Fercho »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

bugz2daback

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SaGo
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 06:22:27 pm »
never heard of the guy before.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 06:47:21 pm »
Thankyou for applying SaGo. Before we continue with this application we have to clear one thing up:

Miniguns are banned on almost all servers, do you mean m60? Or do you use cheats?

Writer of excessively long posts

[King]Hydra

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 07:33:37 pm »
hi,

no i think he really means minigun. it was used on one of my servers... the main point for the minigun item in that server was to be fast and test skills. so dont be angry if he used it on my server. you also know i am very special.. so some of my server were special too...

in that server it was allowed to use it..but no hunter and no driveby... it was damn funny to kill all people which try to mess with their minigun against my golden stubby ;-)

SaGo

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 07:42:10 pm »
Thankyou for applying SaGo. Before we continue with this application we have to clear one thing up:

Miniguns are banned on almost all servers, do you mean m60? Or do you use cheats?

Never used Cheats in any game...

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 07:53:02 pm »
Right ok, glad we cleared that one up. I saw you ingame earlier, you seemed to be well mannered and spoke English well. I have decided to accept you as a trainee.

Over the next few days/weeks we will consider you, as a clan, and decide whether to move you up through the ranks. For more info on clan ranks go here: http://vcdc.i-am-l337.co.uk/index.php?topic=43.0

You are now a Vice Underdog Trainee. Feel free to wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go. We wish to get to know you better before we move you up to rookie status. Until then, check back on the forums every so often and have fun ingame!

Cheers

Charley

GoLdEnBOY

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 11:24:32 pm »
golden stubby ;-)
I'm not a stubby  ;D :P

<@DNS-Bot> **[6] eXe^:ULK noobs clan? o.o
<@DNS-Bot> ** Admin ULK.KingKong kicked:[ eXe^ ] Reason:[ dont say it anymore ]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SaGo

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 04:00:10 am »
Right ok, glad we cleared that one up. I saw you ingame earlier, you seemed to be well mannered and spoke English well. I have decided to accept you as a trainee.

Over the next few days/weeks we will consider you, as a clan, and decide whether to move you up through the ranks. For more info on clan ranks go here: http://vcdc.i-am-l337.co.uk/index.php?topic=43.0

You are now a Vice Underdog Trainee. Feel free to wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go. We wish to get to know you better before we move you up to rookie status. Until then, check back on the forums every so often and have fun ingame!

Cheers

Charley
Thank you, for sure i will be active on forums and in-game :)

ScareCrow

• View Profile
Re: Application - SaGo [ACCEPTED AS TRAINEE]
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 02:06:26 pm »
hey sago wuts sup nice you're in VU but in traineers  nice man 

SaGo

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 07:28:41 pm »
I am TRAINEE atm but i can get my rank up too ;)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 05:05:10 pm »
SaGo, it has been nice to play with you and I have seen that you are active on the forums, and ingame. Your skills have also improved a lot. I am hereby promoting you to the Rookie status. Feel free to wear the [VU_R] tag wherever you go.

One thing, try to be on irc more, it is good for clan discussion and just for chatting.

Keep up the good work man

Charley

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SaGo [ACCEPTED AS TRAINEE] [NOW ROOKIE]
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 05:32:51 pm »
Congratz m8!

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 06:32:34 pm »
NICE!!!! sago

ITS THE BIG DOG!

SaGo

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 07:29:34 pm »
Wow... thank you Charley i really respect your decision... I may be inactive in-game for a few days but i dont quit ;D (Reason:PC problems).

Helix

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009, 10:49:45 am »
Gratz.