March 29, 2024, 08:39:39 am

Author Topic: This is just a game, you're not a robot, give me a propery answer please.  (Read 682 times)

atmas

• View Profile
Hi, i send my request to join that game again YESTERDAY, but the admin just say the same thing, with all the respect, looks like a robot answering. He says i need to meet more vu's. I wrote why i don't know anybody yet. So why we have to say why we would like to join that game? I guess they didn't read anything! I saw players that knew i lot of vu's, but even with better answers, they wasn't accepted. When they know vu's, the moderator says: ''you need  to improve themselves.'' I saw onde guy there that i don't remember the name, he just knew one guy from the game and hasn't a clan, and was accepted. I just want to play, help my team to do whatever they will do, have some fun. I won't use any kind of hacks, i'm not that kind. They wrote a lot of false answers just to be accepted. I'm just saying the truth! That's not a work where i won't earn real money, that's just a game, haha.   
Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: This is just a game, you're not a robot, give me a propery answer please.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 01:20:12 pm »
Hello. Yes we've seen your application. You can't really expect to get accepted if you don't know anyone at all. We call our clan a family for a reason, you know :p
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: This is just a game, you're not a robot, give me a propery answer please.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 01:50:48 pm »
bla bla bla

In other words:

meet more VUs.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 (list)