May 08, 2024, 05:01:07 pm

Author Topic: Application - Scalla  (Read 8639 times)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SF.Scalla
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2020, 11:35:43 am »
I don’t know you.
Meet me in EC.
I was online at EC most of the time and I haven't found you, please send me your discord so I can contact you.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2020, 12:01:56 pm »
I don’t know you.
Meet me in EC.
I was online at EC most of the time and I haven't found you, please send me your discord so I can contact you.
I’m on VU discord, I have pmed you.
And bro you can insert all quotes in single post why making multiple posts? It’s so annoying, it’s not what’sapp where you reply everyone individually.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang's art

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2020, 11:39:32 am »
Trainee, good luck bro.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2020, 04:14:31 pm »
You're a good guy with decent DM skills, you'll improve soon. Good luck dude, was nice hanging out and fighting with you.
Thanks for the nice comment bro, aslo i would like to hang with you again.
I don’t know you.
Meet me in EC.
I’m on VU discord, I have pmed you.
And bro you can insert all quotes in single post why making multiple posts? It’s so annoying, it’s not what’sapp where you reply everyone individually.
Sorry bro I was replying as every comment has a different topic,my bad.
It was nice meeting and dueling you btw.
I'm giving you Trainee on behalf of other VU members..It seems like you are a decent guy with average DM skills.
I'm sure you can work on that.So Good Luck.
Thanks for the big trust bro,appreciate that. I won't let you and the clan down.
Scalla the noob vccnr cop who keeps chasing innocent me for no reason. I vote noT
QAQ

ps: meet me ingame
It's been long time no see bro! I wanna meet you too please send me your discord so we can be in contact.

In this comment I want to thank Nyon and Diaz for helping me out also Sugar, Darkola Ryne and MD619 for the
nice duels and talk we had.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 11:23:23 pm by Scalla »

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2020, 04:32:55 pm »
It wad nice dueling and meeting with you too, you’re a nice guy, you need to work on your DM skills.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Roystang's art

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2020, 04:38:52 pm »
I am positive for you. Trainee

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2020, 06:01:51 pm »
Trainee.

FraViO.

• Salam :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2020, 07:40:25 am »
Good luck Scalla , RisKY^ here bro ;)
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Scalla
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2020, 03:36:48 pm »
Well, I dont think I have a right to say this, VU should give him a chance I guess , He is a very friendly , Nice DMer and respective player , Sorry If I said something wrong ;) @Scalla
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2020, 05:20:36 pm »
No. Granted that you’re mature, you’ve spent no effort communicating with me despite the fact that I’ve encountered you many times. I’m also not fond of your arrogance, please work on your attitude.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2020, 06:10:29 pm »
Well, I dont think I have a right to say this, VU should give him a chance I guess , He is a very friendly , Nice DMer and respective player , Sorry If I said something wrong ;) @Scalla
It is alright bro, what's in the past is dead.
Thanks for the nice comment❤️
No. Granted that you’re mature, you’ve spent no effort communicating with me despite the fact that I’ve encountered you many times. I’m also not fond of your arrogance, please work on your attitude.
Well my bad I didn't communicate with you but I don't find you online, despite you being offline I don't think that I'm supposed to come out of no where and say my hi, you would think I am a random.
Infact I've heard about you that you were an admin in vccnr and left but we never met each other and we never had a talk, I also don't know when did you use to encounter me but for me I have never had a talk with you or even an argument and this is also why you can't find yourself in my arrogance.
For my attitude I don't even know what I've done to you to tell me that my attitude is so bad, I didn't even say a bad word about you in your back because I actually don't know you buddy, but I've heard that you used to be a nice guy before leaving vccnr staff, however I don't know if you know me but I really don't.
Thanks for your comment.
Edit:I don't know why you hate me but if you really do we can sort out our things on discord so you can kindly give me it, and I have checked our discord chat I found out that my last message was from me to you was on 23 Jun 2019 at 10:56 pm (EGY timezone), it was me asking you to warn me because I broke a rule lol. You can check it yourself I haven't edited anything or even deleted any single message. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 08:44:31 pm by Scalla »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2020, 10:39:38 am »
Well I'll go by the trainee logic again, voting T and then after some time we'll see where we're standing. I saw you were trying to get friendly with VU's in EC, and you're communicating well. You deserve a chance.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2020, 12:29:53 am »
Poll count is obvious so I’ll just step ahead and conclude the application.

Scalla has been accepted as a Trainee, feel free to use [VU_T] tag wherever you go. Welcome abroad.

Don’t forget to read our clan ethos and constitution before anything else.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 12:32:01 am by Siezer »
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2020, 12:35:39 am »
Congratulations Scalla make vccnr and VU community proud.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2020, 12:43:56 am »
welcome home habibi
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin