login
April 27, 2024, 08:51:59 am

Author Topic: Application - Trax  (Read 7592 times)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - Trax
« on: October 19, 2019, 05:55:08 pm »
Nick: Trax

Timezone/Country: Australia 9:51 (GMT+11)

Previous Nicks: GTATrax and GTATraxThroneZ

Additional Comments: I've been playing VC:MP for over a year and one point i applied to join this gang but i got denied because wasn't very much info on it but i was kinda new i think at that time and now I see what to do. I was in a clan here one time but the leader was being very rude and just being disrespectful so i left the clan and took a break from joining another clan so now i choose VU. Why did i pick VU?

Because people here are respectful and i been wanting to join a clan where there's no disrespect just respect and just have fun and have a great time. There were times i joined some servers like LW and VK server but i'm mainly active on Vice City Cops & Robbers because i'm an administraitor there and some of you haven't seen me in other servers i have good conversations with some VU members like Sqmmy, Joker and RoyStang. GoRcEE, We've spoke sometimes but not a lot.

I'm an honest person and trust worthy and i'll try to play on other servers more and communicate with other VU members that i haven't met and would like to meet and have fun in servers with them and just have a good time.

Trax.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 10:49:19 pm by Roystang »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trax
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 06:23:23 pm »
Don't know you much, seen you in lw probably if i remember.

I'd go for neutral now, change my mind.

Edit: Met him in VCCNR, i know this guy, been observing him since when he made his appearance.

i vote T, join my club!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 07:05:08 pm by Thomas »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 06:59:50 pm »
Trainee without a doubt. Known you for quite a while, I'd say you'd make a great VU member.

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 07:56:39 pm »
Sorry But i've never seen u before and probably it's because u usually play in RPG server.I'll recommend u to spend ur time in other servers too.                           

Neutral
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 07:59:26 pm by auzk »

I'm Rookie :D

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 08:13:34 pm »
Neutral
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 02:26:04 am by Zatch »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 08:26:09 pm »
Met you today in EAD, guess we need to play more in game and then I'll post my point of view about you.

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 09:06:53 pm »
Hi Trax, I noticed in your previous application you stated China as country, in this application you wrote Australia instead. Can you clarify the change of country?

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 10:01:06 pm »
Hi Trax, I noticed in your previous application you stated China as country, in this application you wrote Australia instead. Can you clarify the change of country?
Answer the detective and you get my vote for sure.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 12:05:01 am »
Answer the detective and you get my vote for sure.

At that time I didn't like telling people what country I was from because I wasn't comfortable with it but since months I was used to it.

That's why it was a different country.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 01:56:46 am by GTATTrax »

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2019, 01:44:42 am »
No, Sorry. I don't know You.

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2019, 02:26:17 am »

I respect your vote but there's always a time where you guys can hit me up on discord Trax#8959 and ask to join LW or other servers it'll just have to depend on the time because atm I've got school in my way just 2 more months and i have a 6 week holiday and i'll be active more. I'm active everyday but i don't get home till about 30 minutes past 3pm.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 02:30:56 am by GTATTrax »

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2019, 02:28:43 am »
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 02:33:07 am by GTATTrax »

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2019, 02:48:17 am »

I respect your vote but there's always a time where you guys can hit me up on discord Trax#8959 and ask to join LW or other servers it'll just have to depend on the time because atm I've got school in my way just 2 more months and i have a 6 week holiday and i'll be active more. I'm active everyday but i don't get home till about 30 minutes past 3pm.

believe me that I will take it into account and change the vote if necessary.

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2019, 02:51:13 am »
A ver I don't know you so I won't vote for the moment. You can find me from time to time on EAD, BRL, IL o EC.

Good luck

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2019, 03:38:35 am »
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here