April 27, 2024, 01:48:51 pm

Author Topic: Application - Kool_Kat  (Read 6494 times)

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Kool_Kat
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2020, 03:47:47 pm »
I don’t know you
Contact me so I know you.
Note:I only use whatsapp.

reh gaya na wohi tarsa hua tu bc.  >:( :-[ ???
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2020, 03:50:40 pm »
I don’t know you

This is VU forum app section not Tinder.

Anyway, Gorcee what qualities do you see in Kat here from the time you've spent with her ingame that made you say she's a great fix in the VU scheme? Asking this since, she mentioned you on her app. Yet she does know other member that will soon pass on their thoughts.

Kat, how are you managing DM servers since your switch? How active are you ingame/forum wise?

Neutral for now.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2020, 04:18:09 pm »
Anyway, Gorcee what qualities do you see in Kat here from the time you've spent with her ingame that made you say she's a great fix in the VU scheme? Asking this since, she mentioned you on her app. Yet she does know other member that will soon pass on their thoughts.

Kool_Kat is one of the best RP players I would say, she also taught me the game mode. Besides that, she responds nicely to everyone and never saw her being rude to anyone, I've seen her handling difficult situations maturely.
She fulfills every requirement of VU, that made me think her a great fix in VU. She's working on her DM skills as its one of the requirement of VU as well.
Funny Funny x 8 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2020, 07:25:53 pm »
Met her in EAD today .She seems calm and mature and decent and the fact that Gorcee is vouching for her so much . I’ll give you Trainee.

Work on your dm skills kool_kat
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2020, 08:25:02 pm »
-trash-
This guy is impersonating real V3X and posting trash over here.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2020, 08:31:44 pm »
Good luck Sister!

- I believe you will be a good and quality adition to VU.

Don't mind these mamaculos, they're probably joking. :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Kool_Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2020, 08:35:52 pm »
Good luck Sister!

- I believe you will be a good and quality adition to VU.

Don't mind these mamaculos, they're probably joking. :thumbsup:
Thank you Hazard. So nice of you  :)

Met her in EAD today .She seems calm and mature and decent and the fact that Gorcee is vouching for her so much . I’ll give you Trainee.

Work on your dm skills kool_kat
Thank you :) Yes, i'm working on it.

Kat, how are you managing DM servers since your switch? How active are you ingame/forum wise?

Neutral for now.
I am spending more than 5 hours a day in game. I'm joining servers with different game modes and more players so that I can get a better understanding and practice of DM. I'm mostly active on discord. Nowadays I'm quite active on the VU forum but I wasn't much active before.

good luck

Thank you

G00D LUCK Dear Sister
Thank you

I'll try to catch you in-game.
Sure, I'll be looking forward.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 09:28:44 pm by Kool_Kat »
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Kool_Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2020, 08:40:51 pm »
I don’t know you
Feel free to contact me on discord and in game  :)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 09:09:47 pm by Kool_Kat »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

Kool_Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2020, 08:42:38 pm »

Anyway back to topic I've seen you around with the gay Gorcee and you seem mature and nice.

I'll give you T.

Good luck with other votes.
Awwwww thank you :)

Voting trainee.
I haven't seen from you any bad thing!
Awwww thank you  :)

Good luck.
Thank you
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 09:26:23 pm by Kool_Kat »

Kool_Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2020, 08:51:37 pm »
I've seen you around, you seem like a nice person and I trust Gorcee's judgement of you. Please continue to work on your DM skills and hang around with us VUs more.

Trainee :)
Awwwww thank you Ulker. I'm on it  :)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 09:27:17 pm by Kool_Kat »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Kool_Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2020, 08:53:24 pm »
*Posted trash*
I really don't wanna say anything to you. You do not meet my standard. Go find some other platform to throw dirt.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 09:33:56 pm by Kool_Kat »
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2020, 10:31:29 pm »
I think you applied too early, you hadn't met many members yet and met them throughout your application. VU is a clan that is characterized by its skills, maturity, etc. which has given it a great reputation. Based on what I read, you are recently joining DM servers and VU members are active on those servers, I feel like you need some time for them to notice your presence as a ally of the clan
in confrontations or others. For my part not yet, anyway good luck in this application or in future applications.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2020, 10:42:19 pm »
Stop multi-posting, you can quote and reply to anything you want in a single post, you don't need to make multiple posts. There is no limit of characters for that.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2020, 06:49:21 am »
Oh look who's here one of my best friend i know her since she joined VCMP, if i'm not wrong she started paying vcmp from ARGONATH RPG server, so i just guided her how this game works and little bit weapon training but now she's good with dm skills. I'm voting trainee for you good luck! 

:police:

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 07:15:26 am by Callum »

Kool_Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2020, 07:18:27 am »
Oh look who's here my one the best friend i know her since he joined VCMP, if i'm not wrong she started paying vcmp from ARGONATH RPG server, so i just guided her how this game works and little bit weapon training but now she's good with dm skills. I'm voting trainee for you good luck! 

:police:
Awwwwwwwwwwww thank you so much best friend <3 Yes you were the first person I met in vcmp. I remember you taught me everything. You were very helpful. You are one of the best people I have met in vcmp =')

I think you applied too early, you hadn't met many members yet and met them throughout your application. VU is a clan that is characterized by its skills, maturity, etc. which has given it a great reputation. Based on what I read, you are recently joining DM servers and VU members are active on those servers, I feel like you need some time for them to notice your presence as a ally of the clan
in confrontations or others. For my part not yet, anyway good luck in this application or in future applications.
Additional Comments: . An year later I started exploring other servers. I have played EC, VCCNR, RTV, VKS, Evolution DM etc. I don't have good DM skills but I'm working on it.
I have been joining VU discord's voice chat for about a month. I met some of the members there and some in game. I know evilspirit, MD619, diaz, trax, callum, roystang, nyon, sk, eazy, omarosh, drakola, JoOoOoO and I think these are not just 3, 4 members =P
I respect your judgement  :)

Stop multi-posting, you can quote and reply to anything you want in a single post, you don't need to make multiple posts. There is no limit of characters for that.
I will take care next time. I wanted to reply separately but it looks like flooding.