April 27, 2024, 11:13:56 pm

Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 560 times)

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Hello.
« on: April 14, 2020, 06:21:55 pm »
Hey guys! What's up? It's been so long. Hope you all are having a nice day and life.

Okay so coming to the topic, I heard that Vicewar 9 is gonna happen through an old friend of mine which I met through Vcmp back in 2016 and I was really excited to play with all the old fellows again. Unfortunately, when I tried to log in with my acc (aWaIx), the screen popped up saying you are banned and the reason was HunTinG used that account of mine. Well, I didn't know what was it exactly lol at first then I remembered that I gave HunTinG my acc as I had left VCMP.

Okay so let me explain, my friend said that the VU management ain't gonna let me play because I gave my account to HunTinG and idk what he used it for. He is a close friend of mine so yeah, I gave him as I was in WK/ON as well. It's been maybe 2-3 years since this happened. It's sad to see that after all these years, you guys are still hating WK/ON and it's members and you don't let them play. Okay so, let's clear this out:

What's past is past, I used to play for WK/ON but then I heard that XTM did some Islamophobic type shit if I remember correctly, and decided to leave it at that moment because religious beliefs>game. It wasn't a problem as I had no interest left in this game. Now you'll be wondering why I came back then if I don't have interest? Because I want to relive the old time once again, to play with old buddies of mine who weren't in ON/WK and we were all great and good friends. All these years passed and I still have them as my close friends. This game has a separate part in my heart.

So, I'll request the VU management to lift my ban from my old account (aWaIx) and let me participate in VW9 to relive those old times because nothing feels better than living in the g(old) times. I'll be thankful to y'all.

Peace.
Friendly Friendly x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 06:44:08 pm »
Ban will be lifted, but I'll leave that to whoever banned you.

As for VW9, sorry no.

peace.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 06:49:36 pm »
Ban will be lifted, but I'll leave that to whoever banned you.

As for VW9, sorry no.

peace.

Bro, why is it? Can you explain why I can't join VW9? No offense but if it because I was a member of WK/ON, then it kinda sounds dumb. Because you think I'm the same guy who I was years ago? Is that it? Dude come on, I literally said in the topic that I left WK/ON when XTM did that shit and I'm a completely different person now. I don't know why after all these years you guys still have negative thoughts about the ones who were/are in ON like they would be like that in real life too.

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 07:40:25 pm »
It's sad to see that after all these years, you guys are still hating WK/ON and it's members and you don't let them play.
Let's have a look at your reply:

I gave my account to HunTinG and idk what he used it for. He is a close friend of mine so yeah, I gave him as I was in WK/ON as well.
I don't see any apology or whatever, you totally shrugged it off.

You come off sounding pretty entitled but I don't see any good reason to lift the ban, to trust you or anything like.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 08:30:09 pm »
It's sad to see that after all these years, you guys are still hating WK/ON and it's members and you don't let them play.
Let's have a look at your reply:

I gave my account to HunTinG and idk what he used it for. He is a close friend of mine so yeah, I gave him as I was in WK/ON as well.
I don't see any apology or whatever, you totally shrugged it off.

You come off sounding pretty entitled but I don't see any good reason to lift the ban, to trust you or anything like.
Bro, are you for real? Where is it written that if one leaves the clan he can't be friends with it's members? I still have some of my ON/WK friends, with whom I didn't had any issues and play csgo often and chat regularly. It inlcudes HunTinG too. I don't know when you guys will learn to let go past things.

Also, this was a humble request to lift my ban and let me play, if you want me to apologize then I'm sorry that I let HunTinG use my account 2-3 years ago. Idk what's on your mind but I'm a totally different person now. I've said in the topic that I want to play VW because of my some old friends other than WK/ON. I wouldn't even have posted this if they didn't force me to play with them this VW and I myself could really enjoy some moments with old buddies also.

I've explained whatever I can and I apologize again for letting HunTinG to use my acc here on forum. It's all in your hands now.

Peace.
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 08:42:01 pm »
Peace please  :-X

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 03:48:23 pm »
Welcome back Awaix, I remember when we started to hate each others during your ON/WK days even though we were good friends, but later on we solved this mess out because fighting over a game is useless.
We had a great time playing together, I want to see you playing around vcmp again, and sure in VW9 too.
If players want to come back again and refresh their old memories after 2-3 years then there should not be any problem in letting them in. A person changes by time, 2-3 years alot of time. Once again Awaix, welcome back! Hopping to see you ingame.
Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2020, 04:01:42 pm »
Welcome back Awaix, I remember when we started to hate each others during your ON/WK days even though we were good friends, but later on we solved this mess out because fighting over a game is useless.
We had a great time playing together, I want to see you playing around vcmp again, and sure in VW9 too.
If players want to come back again and refresh their old memories after 2-3 years then there should not be any problem in letting them in. A person changes by time, 2-3 years alot of time. Once again Awaix, welcome back! Hopping to see you ingame.

Thanks mate, you really are a good friend and were with me even after I left vcmp. I respect your concern about this topic and I really want to come back and relive the old days. Once again, @VU staff, I apologize for letting HunTinG use my account here on forum. Hope you guys will understand.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2020, 05:37:42 pm »
Not sure about the Forum Ban as that account was accessible by HuntinG due to which it was banned. I don’t think we’ll be unbanning it.

Regarding your participation, we discussed within the members and we’ll be allowing you to participate in the event but if caught any suspicious activity or bad mouthing, you know the consequences.

Have fun, enjoy in Liberty City!
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)